My Feather Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,120 Followers

Madeline was grinning at Randolph.

"Um, Madeline, can I ask you a personal question?" pivoting my hips to momentarily cover my boobs, then let them show again.

"Sure," she chuckled.

"Well, say you got a huge load in your ass, and then you got one allll over your boobs. Would you want to bend over and flip your dress up to get the next one deep in your puss, or would you want to lay back and watch his balls hit your nose as he fucks your throat?"

Randolph groaned behind me and Madeline grinned. "Well that would depend. I mean I love watching his balls clench up just before he unloads down my throat, but if there's a big mirror in the bathroom where I can see his face as I feel his cum shoot in me, then deep in my pussy is what I'd go for."

I winked at her, "Big mirror, the door locks, and the towels and air freshener are under the sink." I leaned in for a cheek kiss, "Drain him dry," I whispered in her ear before standing up to check on some other guests as another big dribble went into my stocking tops. Good thing this was a long dress, I was wet to my knees and gravity was helping to take it further.

When I made my way back around, Randolph and Madeline were nowhere to be found, but they came strolling back through a while later with a BIG grin on Madeline's face.

Betty was in a dreamy mood for the trip back to the hotel. Lying across the cooler after flipping her dress down, playing with the bows she had tied to her nipples, my cum gluing the thread to them. Sighing when she had to flip it back up to go up to the room.

And once in the room I wasn't allowed to sit down, I was pulled to the bathroom. Betty looked right at me as she flipped the front of the dress down again, then gathered the skirt up and bent over flipping it up on her back. "Make me a Twinkie darling," was all she said putting her head on her crossed arms closing her eyes.

I stared for a moment. Betty had her dress up around her waist, that huge plug in her ass spreading her cheeks, a little red line on her skin where it has been keeping her spread all night. Right below that a dribbling pussy with inflamed lips waiting to be filled. Her stockings were a total mess well below her knees.

Fuuuuuccckkkkk! I just stepped in and let the little cave man brain take over. Driving in hard and deep from the first stroke.

"Yeesssss..." Betty hisses as her head comes up to look me in the eye in the mirror. "Fuck me..."

I just grabbed her hips and did that. Slamming into her soaking wet pussy, ramming that plug in her ass at the same time. Feeling it bump my cock inside of her when I did. Seeing Betty's head come up when I got a good grip on her ass motivated me to pound faster. Watching her come up to her elbows, and then looking away from me to her watch her own nipples jiggle, still tied with bows.

I looked at them moving a little, then really started driving into her hard to make them jiggle even more. Betty smiled and looked back down to them groaning, "Fuck yes!" as I just hammered her pussy, shaking her tits in the process. Grabbing her shoulders to arch her back thrusting her tits out even further as I drove my load deep in her pussy, I couldn't help roaring out loud as I did my best to shove my cock all the way up her throat from this end...

Look at me Hank, look at your slut. Ready to take you anyhow, anyway, any time. Cover me in your cum, fill me to overflowing, make me screeee..."

We managed to get standing, Betty snickering at my limp cock hanging from my slacks. She stood enough to release the back of her dress and let it puddle around her ankles, before taking two steps and kneeling, taking my soft cock between her lips.

"Mmmmmmm," every where but down my throat.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed taking me in. Betty on her knees, fancy hairdo now a bit askew. Makeup a bit smudged but her still in heels and stockings slurping the last of my cum from my cock as I tried to unbutton my shirt. I barely had the coordination to get two buttons undone while she cleaned my cock, and just stopped as she stood, wiggled her ass at me, and stepped into the shower after kicking her heels off.

Watching her through the glass as I finished undressing, I saw her taking her hand held to her stockings. I chuckled at her handing me the hand held as she began working them down and pulling the hand held back to her thighs to get a spot that wasn't soft enough to peel her stockings off.

God I am such a slut for Hank. The last time this was a mix of our cum, but this is all my juices. Dribbling and dripping from the guys constantly looking at me. The flood in my puss when I catch a guy getting a hard on looking at my little boobs. Mmmmm but mostly from the feeling of that huge plug in my ass. The twist as I step going straight to my clit.

Looking down at Hanks warm cum dripping from me, mixing with mine dried in my stocking and softening it enough to be able to peel my stockings off. The look on his face when he stares at my bare puss. Wanting him to do what he's thinking of to my puss, again and again and again...

Even having just fucked her as hard as I could, I could only stare at her. The smile on her face as she wet her hair down, the water and shampoo taking away the fancy hairdo, and yet she is all the more beautiful in her natural state. The make up coming off, what little she wore, just changing from one beauty to another.

Seeing her frown a bit at rinsing my cum from her chest, and chucking at her groan as she used her special wand to rinse her pussy, clamping down and momentarily trapping enough water to make her belly expand just a little. The gasp when she removed the plug from her ass... DAMN!

And because I was standing there in a stupor, I was washed and shampooed and rinsed by an attentative woman. Rubbing her nipples in my chest hair, working that soap into my cock while I was trying unsuccessfully to make a sudden come back. Betty snickering at me when she sucked me down, while putting her soapy finger in my ass to massage my prostate. If felt wonderful, but even that couldn't resurrect me after draining every last drop into her pussy.

We toweled each other dry, and Betty again slipped to her knees to suckle while I ordered breakfast, asking for Natasha without having to be asked.

Oh god I am his slut, getting wet with Hank in my mouth while he is asking for Natasha when ordering our dinner has my nipples tingling. She keeps looking at my boobs and puss when she comes in. And she does check Hank out. I even caught her licking her lips once when he was naked too. I wonder...

I was going to put my boxers on, but Betty took them and tossed them on the bed. She grabbed her little plug and her lube handing them to me, "Would you mind dear?" then turned to bend over the corner of the bed.

"I think I could handle that."

"I thought so," Betty giggled wiggling her ass just a little.

I put a dab of lube on the plug, and another in the center of her rosebud making her gasp a bit, then pushed it in, her ass sucking it up like it belonged there. I was actually starting to firm up a little seeing that.

Mmmmm, I do love this little plug. The one I thought was so huge not that long ago. Now it feels dainty and pretty in my ass. Something sparkly to catch Hank's eye. I like the way it looks in the pictures, just inviting Hank to play...

Betty pushed me to the chair before I could get too hard and pulled the suitcases from under the bed, putting them up and flipping them open. I guess this is moving day. A pair of jeans, folded but left out, and a muscle t-shirt. Betty made quite a point of silently packing all my boxers.

And all of this done with a smile and a crystal butt plug, like it was normal. I smiled at that, it had become exactly that for us, normal. Betty had finally gotten comfortable in her own skin. Letting me look at her, and showing off when she could get away with it. And when the knock came at the door for room service, she went to the door naked and looked through the peep hole to see if she needed a robe, instead of putting a robe on and then taking it off if she didn't.

Mmmmm, she has such a nice smile, and those killer boobs. What would they feel like if... Natasha grinned catching me checking her out.

The little grin and opening the door and turning to walk back to the table, Natasha following her grinning at both of us naked. She eyed me and Betty equally, but frowned when she saw the suitcases. "You leaving us?"

"Yeah, we found a house out on the east side," Betty responded. I watched, grinning, as the two of them set plates on the table, one fully clothed next to the other without a stitch on. "But I still have your number... just in case."

I saw the little grin at the edge of her mouth seeing Hank sitting there with that delicious firm dick on his thigh. Hank's firming up even more letting her see him. And Natasha is dressed and on the clock, so it's not like she could stay and do anything.

I'm gonna do it. Hank is looking back and forth between us. What would he do if I...

And then my hard on came back with a vengeance.

"If that's all right with you," Betty added. But what she DID... FUCK! Betty turned to Natasha stepping close enough for nipples to almost touch putting her hand on her waist, lips just inches apart.

"I'd like that," Natasha responded, then leaned forward to give Betty a light kiss.

The kiss only lasted a moment, then Betty's other hand went behind Natasha's neck and the one on her waist dropped to her ass as Natasha's came around behind Betty's back pulling them together for a much deeper kiss.

Each holding the other tight as lips and tongues explored. Watching Betty's hand grope and squeeze Natasha's ass as her other hand was firmly behind her neck holding her to the kiss.

FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!! I don't know what turns me on more. Knowing Hank is watching us kiss, or feeling her panties under her slacks and wanting to pull them down and taste her puss...

In reality I would bet the kiss lasted less than a minute, but in my mind it was an eternity. Betty kissing Natasha in front of me... WOW!

Betty pulled back from the kiss licking her lips, keeping her body plastered to Natasha, "Me too." She gave her one more quick peck, then released her and began putting the plate covers back on the cart.

Natasha ran her hand down Betty's back, giving her butt a little squeeze making Betty emit a soft moan, then left without a word. I was definitely going to make sure I left her a big tip!

Betty turned back to me, and looked down at my cock standing straight up. She paused for a moment, then grinned. She went to the patio door and opened it wide letting the heat billow in. I was going to say something, but stopped when she lay back across the corner of the bed with her head hanging off.

YESSSS! Hank is really okay with me experimenting with girls! I was going to try and wait until we got to the new house, but I just want Hank deep in me...

I totally forgot about the heat, looking down at Betty grinning at me upside down, crooking her index finger at me with a 'get your cock over here now' look on her face. Grabbing my hips as I stepped closer, putting her tongue out as I spread my feet to get to her level.

"We need a taller bed," She said just before pulling me into her throat. She didn't take me in completely on the first stroke. Merely taking me in half way, suckling and twisting her head, then pushing me back to breathe deep. Pulling me in almost all the way, pushing back and then pulling me in deep, all the way to my balls this time.

Betty pushed me back until she had her lips around the tip of my cock, then I brought my hands to her chest. In a sultry voice Betty said, "Close your eyes and think about me kissing Natasha." Then she pulled me right back in balls deep.

Would Hank do that, would he fill my cunt while I kiss and nibble on another girl? Would he kiss me if my face was covered in her juices? What would it be like to kiss him with his face covered in another girls juices? Oh god I really am a slut!

THAT WAS IT! I grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples as I began pounding her throat like I pounded her pussy earlier, cumming on the second stroke. Just plain cave man fucking her throat, watching Betty arch up and begin squirting over the balcony as I pumped load after load down her throat.

Arching up, squirting then collapsing, arching up, squirting, and collapsing over and over. I paused only a moment to let her catch her breath, then jammed the last few shots deep, holding myself in there as I emptied what little was left in my balls before sliding back and sitting beside a grinning red faced woman.

A blast of heat reminded me the door was open, and I staggered to close it, grinning as I turned around at Betty groaning as she straightened her legs out, her toes still a little curled.

I can't imagine a better day. Hank filling and plugging my ass. Covering my boobs with his hot cum. Flooding my puss until I can't take any more. And now... now he fills my belly. I think I could die a happy woman, except I just want him to do it over and over and over for the next hundred years or so.

I sunk to the chair watching her chest go up and down, her nipples occasionally trying to firm up again. Betty rolled off the bed onto her hands and knees, crawling over and sucked the very last drop of cum from my cock then crawled to her chair pulling herself up to sit.

SLUUUUTTTTT! GRINNNNNN

"Going to need another shower," she said after draining her water glass.

I just chuckled, "Yeah, just might for some reason."

We ate our now luke warm breakfast, each of us grinning at the reason it wasn't hot any more.

I almost don't want to shower again. I can smell and tast Hanks' cum, and I can still smell a little of Natasha's perfume on my skin...

After we took a quick shower I slipped my shorts and muscle t-shirt on to go down and get the luggage cart. We loaded the cart and made one last check around the room, and only then did Betty put her micro bikini top and super short skirt on. No thong required.

As we pulled into the new place, I was having second thoughts about checking out of the hotel. I hadn't looked at the AC yet. Thankfully it was just shut off at the outside disconnect, and came on as soon as I flipped the switch.

Betty was on the phone with Linda, and I was sent over to the storage unit to bring our things back. I did get a grope with a grin and then a quick kiss on my way out though!

I got most of the boxes in the truck, and because I had an open passenger seat, I got the last of them in without having to worry about getting them packed just right. So long storage unit.

I came back to quite a sight, a naked cleaning party! Betty, Linda, and one of the other girls from that gathering. Dressed only in flip flops, with their hair tied up in handkerchiefs, and yellow rubber gloves. I smiled thinking if a manufacturer of cleaning solution had this photo on their label, they would put the others out of business.

Oh yes, and a nice assortment of jewelry. Betty's plug, Linda's nipple jewelry, and the other girls assortment of a little bit of everything. Lots of naked jiggling everything. Jennifer, the other girl, and Linda chuckling at Betty's hiss when I ran my fingers up between her cheeks, before dipping into her pussy. They both yelled out 'Slut!' when she tipped her ass up for more.

Hank's slut!

The next few days were more of the same. Our biggest problem was a sheet mismatch. Our beds up north were kings, the one left behind was a queen... oh well. With a few trips to Wally World we had enough to get us by until our return trip. Mmmm, but that would be at least until next month before we could get our week off to fly back and drive our remaining stuff and her car back down here...

I think Betty was inspired by that dress on New Years Eve. Her tops were now unbuttoned one more button. She was leaning forward more around me and the customers all the time. Aida was on the prowl a bit, but plenty of positive customer comment cards from various high rollers and she was fighting an uphill battle. And that was just at work!

At home... DAMN!

Betty was naked half way home when the housing thinned out until we had to leave for work or shopping... Mmmmm, shopping.

"Honey, can we go shopping over at the cross roads mall?"

"Cross roads? Isn't that the one way over on the west side?"

"Yeah, Linda gave me an idea for something."

That should have been my first clue, an idea from Linda. But then Betty came out in her little pleated skirt and an old thin t-shirt WITH A THIN LITTLE LACY BRA ON UNDERNEATH. I grinned knowing this was going to be good, and my cock was anticipating some very wild pussy!

Mmmmm, makes me wish I had darker nipples...

And even though it was a forgone conclusion, Betty took great pleasure in showing me her lack of panties, thong, or g-string. Oh and the abundance of her juices on her finger was something she felt the need to show me over and over and over. And she wouldn't give me a taste, the tease!

Mmmmm, Mmmmmm, Mmmm! Betty was looking for a few even more revealing tops. Okay, a LOT more revealing, as in sheer. She browsed the racks and grabbed half a dozen tops to try on.

Betty stripped her t-shirt off just before she stepped into the dressing room, and her bra followed shortly after.

What followed had me shifting in my seat and Betty grinning at my crotch. The first one was a completely sheer off white top, only the collar, button strip, and little pockets made of solid silk. Betty grinned at me when she lifted the shirt to let her nipples show beneath the pockets, tweaking them and kicking her head back groaning.

The next one was a black version of that with much smaller pockets, barely covering her nipples and letting even the little swell of her tits show nicely.

Hank likes me showing off in these tops. And the way they feel sliding back and forth across my nipples is deliriously delicious.

But the last one, it was all I could do not to push her back into the changing room and ravage her. A sheer white top doing absolutely nothing to hide her tits. She had pulled her skirt up enough that I could see the edge of her pussy lips glistening there as she ran her finger tips back and forth across her hard nipples.

"I might have to wear my bra with this one, don't you think?"

"Mmmm, even if I wish you didn't?"

Me too.

Betty unbuttoned it and opened it outside her tits before stepping out of the changing room and reaching for her bra. And while her bra did hide her tits a little, if you really looked her pink nipples were nicely visible through the thin lace.

I thought the torture was done, oh no, this was going to be a full day of an almost naked woman. Next was the dress shop. Every one she tried on, from the little charcoal stretchy one to the filmy black one, was supposed to have a liner. But damn they looked better with the liner hanging on the chair beside her. The little black filmy one reminding me of the gauzy one she wore at home. Seeing her outline and even a bit of nipple in the light had me more than firm.

Jennifer said this dress would disappear. What will Hank think about it in the pictures?

"Take a picture Hank," she said striking a pose. I grinned at Betty thrusting her chest out and cocking her knee. But when I looked at the picture my jaw dropped. In regular light the dress was semi-transparent. But with the camera flash... FUCK ME! I looked up to see Betty smiling, then looked down at the picture again. The dress had almost disappeared like the white one had in regular light.

"Should I get this one Hank?" She looked down at my cock trying to break free of my slacks. "Looks like little Hank seems to approve, but then again he's not so little is he?"

acup
acup
1,120 Followers
1...345678