All Comments on 'My Female Boss and the CMNF Party'

by luv2custrip

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
G5902G5902about 1 year ago

Excellent story!!!

LlornaLlornaabout 1 year ago

Marvellous story!

Lexi and the MC are both so likeable, and the CMNF scene was so well written.

Keep writing!

maddictmaddictabout 1 year ago

Lori.

That was so hot, very eyes wide shut, ish.

If you called Lori that would make a fine story

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 1 year ago

The prose style here is mature, controlled, low in errors, and well fitted to the content--it is far above the average on Literotica. Very nice.

And the content? Very sensuous, erotic, and inventive. And transgressive: seldom on this site is an act of adultery depicted as so desirable and wonderful a climax--and as so meaningful to the main character. No regrets, so far as we know, by either party (or even the lady's husband). This is a refreshing change from the usual celebrations of Hallmark Channel morality.

Perhaps Lexi might have explained why she invited the narrator to the party instead of her husband? That's my only quibble, and it's a small one.

I liked the "Dani" stories, but this one is a good step beyond. Easily 5 stars.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

I so loved that story, one of the best in literotica,, very well written, very erotic and hot, it had everything, even a touch of sadness. There should be some way of marking it more than 5* I give all good stories 5, but one of two are that little bit better and this is one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent erotica. Leaves you with just enough information to keep you wondering why and what went on. Least the protagonist got something out of it, Lori. A win-win erotic story.

AardieAardie7 months ago

I would rather hear the story of Lori, but it seems he just settled for her after Lexi used him and cast him aside. She comes across as pretty cold hearted, but maybe she really did love him more than her husband and had to make a clean break.

djripdjrip4 months ago

So hot, and then so cold... That was a hell of a party!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

Great story, l was glad he ended up with Lori the beautiful blonde. He chose wisely.

5/5

Rapier875Rapier87518 days ago

How many people have been used then discarded ?

A very poignant story, one I can relate to.

Sadly though, I never found a Lori afterwards..........

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluv2custrip@luv2custrip
Hello. I will be taking a break from writing due to some serious health issues. When I wrote my first story in December 2022, I decided to keep writing until I had at least one Hot story. Now I have 42 of 62… and 435 followers! Hoping to get back soon, thank you all.