My Fetish Academy Side Ch. 01

Story Info
Commissioned side-chapter. A man stalking his prey.
2.9k words
4.42
9.7k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Commissioned Side-chapter 1: raperr

Paul's prey was clothes-shopping with her friends. The gaggle of excited young women were showing each-other various articles of clothing. Joking about who'd look the best or sluttiest in them. Discussing what would get them the most dick. Little did they know, they were being observed through a rack of coats.

With practiced ease, he used his phone to take a photo, his software tagging their faces and searching through social media. Storing the information away for later, he kept observing them. The focus of his attention was the petite redhead, Michelle. Toned legs and a slim waist. A tomboyish woman in conservative clothing. Black skirt reaching to just above the knees of her shapely legs. A navy-blue cardigan hugged her upper body, outlining her firm breasts and taut stomach. Something Paul was looking forwards to see without the covering textile.

Her cute face was blushing behind her thick-rimmed glasses. Laughing nervously at a raucous joke, she ran her hand through her red, pixie-cut hair. She just radiated innocence and naivety, something that made Paul's loins stir. Idly caressing his stiffening cock through his pants, he kept up his watch. He loved nothing more than defiling that which was pure and beautiful. To bring depravity into their lives and leave them forever remembering him and his deeds.

He'd been stalking his prey for three weeks now. Many would have lost patience at this point. Overcome with their depraved urges and pounced. Paul though, was used to it. He knew that to properly catch his prey, he had to be smart. Learn her habits, her schedule. Who she knew and who might be expected to be with her, and when. Only then could he count on properly catching her off-guard and alone. Vulnerable to his depraved intentions.

Asides from Michelle, the group was scantily clad. And when one of them bent over, to pick up a pair of stilettos, Paul could see her shaved pussy peek out from behind her mini-skirt. Enticing as the sight might be though, Paul's focus was on the shy tomboy, as he kept stroking his bulge.

Thinking back to last week, he remembered when he'd visited the booty-bar. Seeing the woman at her workplace had been quite the contrast. She'd gone through a transformation there. Instead of her reserved, conservative clothing, she'd been dressed in nothing but pasties. Nipples and pussy barely covered. Her anus was stretched around the neck of a bottle that ended in a tap.

She'd been serving a couple having their wedding-anniversary. Positioned on all four on top of a platform. Her divine ass in front of them, as they sat side by side. The couple lovingly holding hands, as they slurped their pasta off her lovely butt-cheeks. Licking up the sauce as it dribbled down between the two full globes.

Paul had chuckled as the couple replayed that famous scene, from The lady and the tramp. Sucking on either end of a strand of spaghetti. Kissing as they reached the middle. They'd started making out, as the wife fondled the side of the glorious booty that was their plate for the evening. The furiously blushing table looked back at them surreptitiously, at the sound of moaning and heavy petting. She returned her gaze downwards again as the couple broke off their kissing. The wife giving a light slap to the butt, causing it to jiggle hazardously with the food on top of it.

The wife gave a tipsy giggle before grabbing her champagne-flute. Putting it under the tap sticking out of Michelle's ass, she pulled on it and pushed the button. The champagne flowed out of the internal bottle, which stretched the table's poor sphincter, as she pulled on it. Having filled her glass up, she'd grabbed her husband's. This one slowly started filling but soon the flow stopped. Trying to get the last of the drink out, she pushed and pulled on the bottle. Fucking the blushing redhead's ass. Shaking the object inside of her.

Frowning, the husband had asked. "It seems to have run out dear, should we order another bottle?"

"No. I think I've got a better idea. Finish up the food honey and we'll get to it."

Finishing their food they'd licked the peach-butt clean of every piece and droplet. Clinking the filled and half-filled champagne flutes together they spoke. "To ten wonderful years together." "And to many more to come." "Now dear, don't drink that yet, close your eyes and open your mouth, with your tongue out."

As he did as told, the wife grabbed the tap of the bottle, starting to slowly but relentlessly pull it out.

Michelle struggled to stay still as she moaned from the treatment. Centimeter by centimeter, the thin bottle was extracted. Until it was discarded on the ground next to them. Leaving a twitching opening where it had been. Gently grabbing the back of her husbands head she guided the tongue into the anus of their table. She'd grabbed one of the glasses and lifted it up. Holding it between the two large cheeks, she started slowly pouring the champagne out.

The champagne ran down the crack, down to the anus and the tongue that was probing it. The husband happily started sucking and wiggling his tongue. Lapping up the liquid and indulging in his love for ass at the same time.

Paul, watching this, had started looking forwards more and more to when he got his hands on his target. He'd take out all his pent up frustration and need on her, and leave that ass properly marked and bruised.

He was taken out of his recollections, as the gaggle of clothes-shopping girls went to the registers, paying for the clothes. One of the women decided to change on the spot. Undressing and taking her new sundress out of the bag. Pulling it over her naked body she gave it a twirl. The lower part of her butt just barely visible. Her nipples fully on display from the sides as she raised her arms. A smattering of applause from her friends cheered her on, as she had her fun.

He watched them leave with heavy bags, giggling and chattering while they walked. Casually sauntering after them, he followed the group incognito until they split up. Hugs and kisses goodbye were had before everyone went their own ways, in pairs or alone. Michelle happened to be headed for the subway by herself. Paul knew this was the time to strike. The time to finally defile this sweet, shy woman, with the sexiest of asses.

Pretending to be engrossed in his phone, he stalked after her. Down into the subway and on to the platform. Knowing which carriage she'd use (the quiet one) and which stop she lived at, he went further ahead along the platform. Ready to gain a head-start on his target.

As the train arrived he entered the front-most car. The teaser. No sooner had he taken a seat, before his fly was unzipped by an eager boy. Getting down on his knees and starting to lick his shaft with clumsy enthusiasm. Not a word was spoken. Generally, it was considered impolite to bother people on the subway. Who wanted some rando starting to talk with you? No, following the subway rules and letting the little tease do his thing, was one thing. Being obnoxious, was a completely different matter.

With the little prick-tease slobbering away between his legs, Paul started editing his stalker-journal. Making sure everything was ready for publishing, knowing his premium-patrons would get off on it. Nearing Michelle's stop, he could feel himself getting close to an orgasm, due to the boys eager activity. With a groan he tapped the boy on the shoulder. The cocksucker stopped his ministrations, Looked Paul in the eyes and gave the tip of his cock a little kiss, which sent it twitching. Getting up, he could feel himself at the edge, as he zipped his fly.

Paul knew he wouldn't last long once he got his cock inside his prey. But that was for the best with what he had planned. A quick attack. Get himself off and turn her into devastated refuse. Make her his. And then be on his way, before anyone noticed what was going on.

As the doors slid open he hurried out. Looking back it was only him, Michelle and a few others who disembarked the train here. None of the others seemed to be heading for the exit Michelle was though.

Continuing up the stairs, he went around the corner to the bathroom. Hiding around the corner, he opened the toilet-door, slunk inside and attached his web-cam to the wall. Opening up the Raperr app he made a status-update. "About to get my hands on the hottest ass I've seen all year, stream is up"

With that he used the remaining time until she appeared, to check through what he'd brought along. Taking the objects out of his pockets he inspected them. He couldn't find anything wrong with them. Satisfied he was ready for the deed, he pressed his back up against the wall outside the bathroom.

Soon, he could hear the sound of footsteps getting closer, echoing through the tunnel. As she passed by him, he took a moment to verify that it actually was his mark. As soon as he had, he pounced. With practiced ease he stepped forwards and wrapped his muscular arm around her. Before her brain caught up with what was happening, he'd slammed her against the wall, driving the breath out of her. Pushing one of her arms up into the small of her back, holding her in place, as he put the handcuff around her wrist, locking it in place.

Soon her other arm joined the first one behind her back. She tried to struggle, but toned as she might be, her strength was nothing compared to his. Easily the handcuff was attached, securing her hands behind her back. She gasped for air and tried to scream out, but the shout was quickly cut short, as he forced a long sock into her mouth. Quickly wrapping the loose end around her head, he tied it off, keeping her properly muffled.

Her muffled screams of panic and surprise caused Paul's loins to stir. Their panicked sounds and trashing was probably what he loved the most. As they realized they were completely helpless, but not yet willing to accept it. Struggling to escape, to call for help. In the end it was all pointless. He was too strong, experienced and cunning.

Pulling her into the bathroom, he threw her down against the toilet-seat. Her plump, juicy ass sticking up into the air, as her chest and shoulder impacted the seat painfully.. Paul started pulling down his pants, only to be interrupted by an ineffectual kick. Sneering, he grabbed the offending leg and squeezed painfully, bruising her ankle.

"You bitch, I'll show you what you get for kicking me."

Using his grip to lift and hold her in place, he put his foot on her back. Pinning her and getting leverage, as his free hand took hold of her skirt. And pulled, hard. A tearing sound was heard, along with pained cries, as the fabric tore, leaving her ass on display, just covered by a pair of cotton-panties which soon followed suit, leaving angry red marks on her hips and groin.

Michelle desperately tried to wiggle free and kick, as she sobbed through her gag. Sobs only temporarily interrupted by shrieks of pain, as Paul's hand impacted her ass three times in rapid successions. Setting her peach-butt jiggling in a near-hypnotic manner, leaving angry red palm-prints.

He crouched down behind her, forcing her legs open. Thrusting forwards, the tip of his hard cock jabbed against her several times, before finding her entrance. Forcing his way into her unprepared, unlubricated cunt. Grunting as he could feel the warmth and friction on his cock. Her cunt squeezing down on him in fear and pain.

He started thrusting in and out of her. Pleased to see her ineffectually squirm, struggling to escape the intruding member. He let go of one of her legs, now that he was inside. Grabbing her short hair instead, he pulled her back towards him. Rutting away, savoring her grunts and moans of terror and pain.

He'd only pushed into her a few times, before it started getting easier. Her pussy getting wetter, aiding his thrusts, Letting him go deeper, filling her up more fully. Pushing forwards until he could feel her soft ass cushion him.

He started slamming into her harder and faster. Pushing her face up against the back of the toilet-seat with every thrust. The tone of her moans started changing. Taking on a distinct note of pleasure. Her panicked breathing escaping in gasps, in time with his cock's violation of her most sacred of places.

Squelching sounds echoed through the small room as his cock plunged in and out of her sopping-wet pussy. Filling her up and hitting all the right places. At this point her struggling changed. She'd stopped trying to crawl off his dick, and instead pushed back towards him. Lust and pleasure mixed with the fear and pain. Overpowering them, threatening to blank out every other thought in Michelle's mind. Completely in the power of her rapist, she'd almost given in. Surrendered to the pleasure and overwhelming sensations that the human mind was not made to cope with.

She was a head-strong woman though, and wouldn't let herself be had so easily. Catching herself, she felt her fingertips touch her assailants stomach. Lashing out as well as she could with her awkward position and lack of sight. She raked her nails across the exposed skin, just under his shirt.

Swearing, he grabbed her wrists painfully. Squeezing hard, he pushed them up and towards her head. Bending them in a direction they were not supposed to bend. Forcing her to try to arch her back to ease the pressure.

Paul felt himself approaching the point of no return, the point where his defilement of this shy beauty would be completed. He sped up, pelvis slapping against her loudly, joining the wet sounds from where they were connected.

"Fuck, you're so damn wet and tight for rape-meat." Paul got out between panting breaths. "Oh god, I'm close to cumming. Your rapist is going to befoul you with his sperm. Filling your worthless pussy up. I bet you're imagining having served me at your work. You filthy degenerate. One of those having had a proper meal off your ass, wanting more. Following you home and then raping you senseless."

As he forced the words out, he could feel her pussy clenching on his cock, her struggling cease. The effect on her evident, as her entire body tensed up.

Knowing he couldn't hold it off any longer, he let loose. Pumping rapidly as he felt the cum rise up, shoot out of him and fill her up. Just as he came he gave her a mighty slap on her ass. Triggering a convulsions of epic proportions. Her pussy clamped down so hard that his cock was forced out of it in a wet torrent. His legs and feet being soaked in moments. The floor wet and slippery, as she kept squirting all over it. Her body shaking uncontrollably, as her breathing came out short and ragged.

Paul unhurriedly started cleaning himself up with some paper. Wiping down his dick and legs. Looking down at the twitching mess before him, he could see no sign of Michelle's orgasm abating any time soon. Pulling out his phone he recorded a short video of her collapsed, twitching form. Then taking a selfie, holding her dazed face up to the camera as he took his signature pose, muscular arm wrapped around her neck, giving a thumbs up. His fans loved when he posted things like these. His trophies for a hunt well-done.

A couple more minutes had passed and she'd still not shown any sign of coming to, make it so there'd been more time since the rape, than the rape had actually lasted.. So Paul unlocked her handcuffs. Removed the gag and made sure she could breathe properly. Then he put his business-card next to her stupidly smiling face.

Turning off and grabbing the web-cam he was ready to leave. With one last look to make sure everything was as it should be, he left her there. A raped, filthy, bruised and vapid mess.

On his way home, Paul was going through the comments on the selfie and stream. Many congratulated him on a good hunt. Others were talking about how they wished that quivering pile was them. And many more complimented the ass on that piece of meat. He was engaging with his fans, doing promotion and even mentioned how the service at a certain booty-bar seemed top-notch and deserving of massive tips.

His premium patrons also got the thrill of going through his entire stalker-journal. With the photos, videos and and notes. They were all heavily censored of course. To protect the privacy of those involved and to prevent amateur stalkers from trying anything they shouldn't.

Almost home, he received a notification that made him smile. He'd just received a 5-star review, as well as a request for another appointment. This time it was for Michelle and her sister. He made sure to slot them into his schedule. Not that they would know, until it was too late by far.

Today had been a good day. he had yet another satisfied customer, with more to cum.