All Comments on 'My Fetish Academy Side Ch. 01'

by The_Shadowrise

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok, wow that wasn’t quite what I was expecting. I’d thought that the CNC Tag referred to a fake rape scene but instead it must have been for the oral he received on the train.

As it’s such an outlandish setting and very very clearly the unachievable sort of fantasy I carried on reading. It was very erotic a bizarre mix of the taboo (namely rape) but put in a normalised situation, making him a professional rapist (?!)

Nice touch with the comment about not encouraging amateurs. I’d genuinely love to read more but incest stories are a hard no for me. I strongly suspect (but I’ll check) that the follow ins in this side story contain incest.

The entire thing is absolutely exceptional as a piece of writing. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future or should I say those that I can read.

Best of luck with your writing, thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Shadowrise@The_Shadowrise
An author who loves reader interaction! So send messages and comment as much as you'd like! I also accept commissions. so if you're interested just send me a message with your email. If you'd like to support me with a cup of tea or something then I've got a patreon. https://w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES