All Comments on 'My Fetish is Back with a Vengeance'

by NaughtyMisty

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing read!

I'm glad to see your back.. this fetish grows on you believe me before you know it you'll be bringing that dirty hand to your mouth that taste is surreal

Pervysage77Pervysage77over 4 years ago
Glad your back

Just scrolled by to see if anything new was here and I saw this story. And I’m very glad your back and getting dirtier.

CanadianMCanadianMover 4 years ago
Interesting

Just happened upon this story and had not thought much about this fetish before, but must say, your descriptions had me intrigued at what you were doing... I will have to read your other stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not sure if this is actually a recollection of real events, but if they are: poop in your Vagina is dangerous. We're talking "If you do it too often and don't use certain supplements, you might become infertile"- dangerous.

Not to put a damper on your enthusiasm, just trying to make sure you stay safe.

NaughtyMistyNaughtyMistyover 4 years agoAuthor

This is absolutely a recollection of real events and I very much appreciate the concern! Thankfully nothing like that has happened yet and I make sure to wash myself extremely well after. The rush I feel when getting dirty is incomparable to any other feeling and I encourage people to try It, especially women. Just be safe and clean good! It is so hard to control myself once I get going and I can't wait to share with you all some other crazy things I've been up to :p

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is hot

Try putting a vibrator in your ass the next time you feel full like this. Best orgasm ever

poonocchio69poonocchio69over 4 years ago
Ironically

I have often read the profiles of females who have a scat fetish that include, "if you passed me on the street you'd never think I was into scat" or, various other assertions but my question to you is, who would you see on the street and think would be into scat. Is there a certain sign that would reveal a interest in scat? I have never met a girl where her sexual proclivities were known just from looking at her. I certainly don't show any such interest when I am out and about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All great stories but..

I absolutely loved all three stories you've writen. And I wish I could beleive that you are really this person, in these stories. But the sad truth is that I have come across so many people over the years, claiming to be someone that they weren't in reality, that now I just can't beleive it when someone looks too good to be true like you Misty... I'm sorry if my message is a little harsh but years being deceived online made me that way....

I do hope you'll continue writting great stories though! I just had to get these thoughts out of my system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Aww...you wrote this on my birthday❤ 10/10

I'm not into scat personally (I think), but like watching videos and love reading your stories. You're my fave of the depraved.😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love Scat

i was talking to my best friend recently about porn and I mentioned your scat story. It was never anything we'd ever discussed before and I thouht she would shudder with disgust. However, her nipples surprisingly hardened as I talked about it and so did mine. A few days later we found ourselves in bed together on a plastic sheet. She sat on my face and justlet it out. The smell was awful as my face was covered in her shit. Once she had finished emptying her bowels she turned round to kiss me and rub her face her in her shit and we both tasted it and ate a bit before we both came. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So arousing

Please tell us more about your fetish and if you have shared with Angela your experience

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Misty, where you at?

Been awhile; been craving something new

margaret_jenkinsmargaret_jenkinsalmost 4 years ago
I love your stories ....

..... they are so, so dirty. I especially love the way you explore the tension between the ecstasy from such filthy activities even rejoicing in the nastiness itself, and the guilt you feel from having done that. It's just the way I feel too.

I hope find the courage to confess to Angela, otherwise I fear your guilt will eat away at you and your relationship.

Finally please be careful about your health, I'm sure you can find something to keep the shit out of your most precious place while still being able to pleasure yourself.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Perfect!

I love the way you describe the intense eroticism of your fetsish!

Even better, is your accounting of the emotional depth of your fetish....especially during your two week hiatus!

I have felt the shame and guilt and compulsion....the denial and secrecy ....and the release!

Well written!

You capture the essence of human desire....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing Story

Thank you for sharing.

I too have grappled with my pee and scat fetish over the years. Guilt of it makes me want to stop and I do as you did, delete all my content, delete my profile on Ero Profile and try to stop looking as scat online.

But I am always drawn back in, nothing quite hits the sensual, personal and filthyness of this kink. My legs literally shake when I play with scat and lose all sense of ‘me’ in the here and now and just explode with an intense orgasm.

It’s does help me to reconcile that other feel the same and especially that women do understand this fetish and the amazing sensation it gives.

Watersportsmk3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Can Relate With Misty

I am a male who has become involved into the scat scene. I love reading about how Misty feels guilt and shame but yet loves the euphoric feelings of being dirty when she pisses and shits in her panties. I feel the same way. I feel the guilt and shame for like such a taboo thing as scat. I have deleted my scat accounts several times just to get back on the computer to find the videos that I deleted so that I can watch hot women pissing and shitting themselves and reaching an orgasm while doing it. I love to piss and shit in a diaper. It gives me such satisfaction when I do this and wank my cock while watching a hot woman doing the same. I would love to meet a woman like Misty to share my scat experiences with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Misty hasn't posted anything in over a year. I think she went back to repressing it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm thinking you are ready to eat because of the way every addiction progresses. Ever thought of doing it or not yet? It looks like you are very comfortable with the smell and feel of it so probably not a huge step the way I see it. Hopefully you do it and tell us how it went. Should be hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyMisty@NaughtyMisty
Hi! I'm Misty and I'm on a journey of self discovery! I've recently gotten into some pretty dirty fetishes, and being a woman, I feel very ashamed sometimes because I'm not the type of girl you would expect to have a scat fetish! It is something that I have had to just acce...