My FFMMy Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her mouth off of me to call out, "Keep doing that." I obeyed. I could feel her tense up and let out a growling moan. it must have been another orgasm.

"I'm going to come!" he yelled out as his thrusts became less rhythmic. I put my tongue on his shaft and could feel the first pulse as he hollered "Aaaaargh!" I had a closeup view of his sphincter clenching. Spasms ripped though his body as he let go deep inside her. He shuddered to a stop with his tip just inside her. A couple of dribbles leaked out onto my tongue, then a big glop as he pulled out.

The wife, who had angled around to get a better view, said, "Whoa!' That caused my partner to chuckle which made another glop drop into my mouth. I made sure the heard my swallowing sound, prompting another chuckle, and another glop.

I licked her clean, him too.

My partner came back and gave me a deep French kiss.

Last was my partner and the wife's turn to make me the center of attention while the husband watched.

He plopped down in the chair and the wife joined us on the bed.

I wanted to try every position I could remember from every threesome porn clip I had ever seen.

First was a double blowjob. I watched as two tongues traced up and down my member, surging when they went across the tip. Two pairs of lips and four hands covered in saliva worked me into bliss.

I had my partner climb up to straddle over my face while the wife climbed on and pushed me inside her. The wife worked in slow motion up and down, keeping the perfect angle.

I pulled my partner closer, that big fleshy and juicy butthole within reach of my tongue. She writhed as my tongue darted. She let out an "Oooh!" and tightened up when I hit her perineum. I traced a circle with my tongue. "Stop! It tickles!" she yelped out when my tongue dipped inside.

Next was me getting the wife from behind while she dove in on my partner. That was the best visual.

I had them flip over with the wife on her back and my partner straddling her face. I pushed back her legs and started pounding her. I tried to get those little tits moving but all I could get was a jiggle. That was good enough.

The other positions we tried were awkward or uncomfortable, but I knew I was going to be replaying them in mind for years to come.

I had them climb off each other and just wanted to be with my partner. The wife went over to sit on her husband's lap.

I moved over so she was under me and pushed her legs back. I was in heaven looking down at her with my manhood pressed against her. I watched her eyebrows raise when I pushed in. It was still slippery from his stuff.

I started slowly, watching her move under me. My body slapped hers as I picked up the pace, her breasts flopping in rhythm. The sounds brought me closer to the edge.

My partner drew her legs back as far as she could. She put her hands on my waist and pulled me closer, gazing up into my eyes.

The orgasm started deep in my soul. I felt a warm feeling starting to spread through my body, My stomach muscles tightened and I clenched my teeth. I tipped my head back and let the wave of pleasure rise. My body writhed as the pulsations started. I let out an "Oh God Yes!" and then an "Arrrrrgh!" as my stuff spurted deep inside her. A chaos of spasmodic thrusts continued as my member throbbed. My body shivered as the last waves of exquisite pleasure coursed through. I pulled out and fell back on the bed with chest heaving.

She reached down to hold my hand, I gripped it tightly.

I walked her back to her car, arm around her shoulder. I broke the silence asking if I was going to see her again. My heart raced when she told me her wildest experience had happened that night. My heart ached when she said no thank you, that she was just looking for a one night stand. She wanted to get back with her husband and she didn't want to fall for anyone else.

She thanked me for giving her a fantastic Valentine's gift, saying it was an experience that would live on in her fantasies. She reached up to give me one last kiss and said goodbye.

I couldn't wait to share this story with someone else.

12