All Comments on 'My Fiancé Courtney Helps Ch. 03'

by athf20111

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Keep the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Things will change

Nice descriptive sex. I hope this story doesn't have these two actually get married - that tends to change things for at least one of the involved parties; unless their vows are just words that are glossed over. I know, I'm old fashioned that way.

Rw43Rw43over 8 years ago
Are you going to give us a chapter each day up til Friday?

Because, as I commented earlier, you're taking us through some prime stroke land until the situation has to be resolved or escalated. And I see you're addressing some of the concerns your readers raised.

This story will never be confused with fine literature, but thanks for letting us enjoy it for what it is.

I'm actually a little torn on this story. You're turning Courtney into such a great little sexpot that I almost want her fiancé to walk in on her riding Chris' big cock with her head thrown back, mouth open and eyes closed. But that would be such a trite and irrevocable step, and besides, she would be cheating....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Of course she would be cheating

That's what she needs to do. She needs to have that ultimate sexual experience. Her fiancee is unable to give her that. Her landlord is. She deserves to get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story

Exciting, well written. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mooooooore

Please hurry with the next one please, great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sexy

Please next story with my fiancee courtney

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.80/5.0 = 96/100 = A) Both Courtney and James have discoveted their respective other sides

As for James, he has a very strong voyeur side and likes to be cuckolded; he was not aware of his tendencies

Caurtney was not aware of her adventurous self, could not imagine being a hotwife or a slut or whatyoumaycallit! She does like the role though.

The author has described a voyeur/cuckold's innerworld, his thoughts, his conflicting emotions... (it ain't easy to be different than most people).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Worst garbage, ever !! "1* " of course.

This fag writer should be locked up in an asylum for insane.

paaragdepaaragde6 months ago

good plot thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous