All Comments on 'My Fight to be Faithful Pt. 01'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LancerlottLancerlottover 3 years ago
Brilliant

A very thoughtful and intelligent narrative on the process of succumbing to cyber sex. You capture the gradual enticement very well and even the pleasure that can follow in the ultimate refusal to graduate to real life meetings. Been through it all. Thanks Jayne.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

If she's having to hide it from her husband, it's cheating. It's adultery. To put it simply and in "old fashioned" terms, you are coveting another's spouse or the on-line partner is coveting you and that is breaking one of the commandments of the Bible.

ontoit2ontoit2over 3 years ago
I understand

I completely understand. My wife has no interest in sex. I’ve gone along the same route as you, almost. I enjoyed your tale as it reflects real life for some of us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

story TAGS