My Filthy Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
A HEARTY HARVEST SUPPER FOR FARMER’S WIFE CHERIE.
2.6k words
3.74
2.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Cherie is a slut. She dresses like one, talks like one and certainly fucks like one. To be brutally honest, that's why I married her! She gets and gives me all the action I want, but on one condition. She gets her action from whoever and whenever she pleases.

I'm happy with the arrangement because I have a condition too. She has to tell me when and with whom. All the juicy detail! We both get off on it and have the most pleasurable sex life. I wouldn't have it any other way. Nothing arouses my senses more, than when she comes back to our farmhouse, with that strong smell of sex about her and regales her adventure.

---------------------------

The summer had been good. The farm was enjoying one of Its best harvests yet. Yields were high on the corn-fields; no drought conditions had affected any of the arable crops. Staff sickness was at a low and all looked good for the local village harvest supper this evening.

Cherie, my promiscuous and loving slut wife, had also harvested well. She'd had some rich pickings of her own throughout the season. Lusty labourers, mechanics, feed suppliers had had the pleasure of her charms. I knew about it; our bond was she had to tell me about her little escapades in the richest and unembellished detail. There were quite a few.

All was well with the world as I drove her to the village church this particular warm evening in our Range Rover.

She looked particularly fetching and had gone to great efforts to make herself 'respectfully 'presentable. 'A pretty flowing Laura Ashley print dress -very modest by her standards - fashioned her beautiful shapely figure, clasped at the waist with a matt red leather belt. A pair of classy red Stiletto shoes adorned her feet and a matching red clutch bag was settled in her lap. Her neat mousy hair hung loosely around her shoulders. She was the epitome of a glamourous middleclass farmer's wife. It was all show of course. I had a strong feeling that underneath the dress, she'd have something 'special' on to titillate.

To answer my suspicions, my left hand wandered to her knee and moved up underneath the dress to check. A smooth silk stocking brushed against my hand. I moved my hand higher and felt the smoothness of her naked thigh and a suspender strap.

'Hoping to get lucky sweetheart?' I asked, gazing into her eyes.

She parted her legs inviting me to go inside if I desired. 'Someone will be hoping to Darling. Plenty of lusty bucks to be had around here. Your dirty wife will get her quim filled ... make no mistake!'

Putting her hand on mine she placed it underneath the dress and guided it to her open and accessible crotch. She always went commando. I dipped two fingers and moved them in and out, enough to have her breasts rise and fall before offering the sticky residue to her mouth for sucking clean. No further words were ushered, she lapped up her juice as if licking a lolly. We arrived at the church, but our minds were far away from singing hymns and praying to our maker for thanks and forgiveness.

Cherie checked her lipstick, stepped out the car and accompanied me on my arm into the church, her heels clipping on the hard York stone paving, her demure light dress just puffing up in the evening breeze, enough to expose her stocking tops but not her naked arse.

If the devil could see her now, I mused, entering the church portico.

---------------------------------------------------------

The service was the usual churchy affair. Hymns, prayers, eyes wandering. The church was only half full. Cherie was no doubt on her cock watch. I helped with the scouting, but in my mind's eye, I couldn't see anyone I'd think she'd be remotely interested in.

We alighted to the village hall at the final amen, which was only a short walk from the church and to be the venue for the harvest barn dance. I could have offered one of my barns, but it was groaning with produce. I did manage to spot a few likely lads smoking in groups of 2 or 3 outside the hall, and Cherie managed to raise a few furtive glances to get her juices flowing. Word would get around inside from the young bucks that a piece of ass had walked in.

The hall was crowded. It seemed many in the village had forgone the church in favour of the bar and were already well oiled. We found a straw bale to sit on by the side of the hall, having charged our glasses with the local cider. The band struck up, and a few approached the dance floor. The lights had been turned down and shyness was evaporating.

'Babe, see anyone?' I asked.

'Hon, dressed like this I don't think there's much interest. Not my usual pick -up garb!'

'Loosen the top of your dress, sit with your legs apart to show some stocking top, teasing a glimpse of your slit. That'll get you interest and eye contact.' I felt like a hooker's pimp, but I knew I was getting something out of this and it wasn't money.

It wasn't long before we noticed guys attention. Whilst dancing with their partners, it was obvious the guys preferred to be facing us, or rather, Cherie. I'd be a gooseberry sat with her and I knew she was gagging for some action. Her dress was now pretty well hitched above the knee and she had quite ungainly opened her legs, being the saucy bitch she was. The buttons at the top of the dress were showing ample cleavage with the tight red belt high on her waist, and I could see her stiff nipples from the side. She was getting eye contact with the young lads on the floor. I was proud of her. Several wives and girlfriends weren't and small bickering's and snarky remarks had ensued.

'Hon, get me another drink ... take your time!' she demanded. 'There're some guys aching for action. One's with his girl but he can't keep his treacherous eyes off my tits and stocking tops. She's going to be upset, but it's going to be his lucky fucking night. And mine!'

She pointed him out to me, and I nodded in his direction. He returned the nod and smiled. He didn't know what I knew, but his smile would be wider by the evening's end.

'Darling, it'll be even better if I went home! Ill grab you a drink and leave you to your fun!'

'Fine. There are other fuckers looking, but they're shy with you around.'

'Darling, I don't want to be a cock blocker'

She whispered something in my ear. It sounded like promiscuous and exciting fun.

I made a very obvious goodbye. I handed her, her drink and kissed her cheek, leaving her to the pack of very hungry wolves in the hall that wished to feast upon her. I had absolutely no intention of going home. I would wait in the car at the back of the car park, just as she had whispered to me, hidden from the street lights. I was stiffening at the thought as I walked to the car, my hands shaking in excitement. I love my wife's antics.

It was a good hour I had to wait. The guy's girl had stomped out and driven off just five minutes previous. She was obviously very upset. In fairness, she was a looker, but maybe useless in the sack or couldn't keep up with his libido, I didn't know. Maybe the lucky smiling guy had been sticking his tongue down my sweet wife's throat on the dance floor or the straw bale, feeling her up, hand on her snatch and the young girl had stormed off. It would not have surprised me in the least.

I'd had Cherie's instructions. She had promised me my very own voyeurs dogging session with her as the object of lust once the girlfriend had been got shot of. She was going to take him, maybe more, outside and let me watch from a distance, but I wasn't to join in or wank off. That was her spunk to savour. She can be very scheming to fulfil her wishes.

The rear door fire escape eventually flung open and a dim light spread across the rear of the car park. I could hear music pumping away. They weren't playing Hi Ho silver lining or any slow numbers, so the party wasn't over just yet, I'd guessed. The car park was quiet. Smokers would be near the front entrance, swaying on their feet as the drink hit them in the fresh autumn air.

Cherie looked pretty drunk to me but sober enough to be in charge. She stumbled a little in her heels. The cheating guy and one other were being led out to the car park by the hands of my Kari. I saw her glance in the direction of our car across the lot. I could swear she winked, but it was some distance away. The other guy, who was new to me - but Cherie is no slow worker - clicked a key fob and his flatbed truck flashed, partially lighting the car park. As they got there the guys took out their cocks and pissed out their cider before starting on her. She watched and decided to empty herself too. The piss ran across the tarmac and under the flatbed. I had a feeling Cherie would have liked to hold them, directing their flows. Cheating guy, as I'd named him, then pulled my slut wife towards him and started to kiss her full on, leaving Flatbed man lifting up my girl's dress from behind to maul her sweet cheeks, their cocks were still dribbling out the last drips of cider piss but they were eager. Cheat then unbuckled her red waist belt, threw her clutch bag to the floor and ripped open her dress to allow her unbridled tits to sway. Dropping his trousers, he proceeded to maul her tits with his massive hands, his cock starting to swell. She was loving it and arched her arms backward around Flatbeds neck, now sandwiched between her two randy studs, swapping tongues with Flatbed as Cheat mauled her and fingered her twat. Dirty cow I thought, she's absolutely loving this.

'That's it boys, enjoy!' I heard her say. 'Give a girl what she needs!'

I could barely hear anything else she said, but I gathered she wanted their trousers down to their ankles and cocks out proud, and fair play, she was taking charge. She might have been vulnerable in just her stockings and heels but she could control her meat. I couldn't resist stroking mine as I watched. The guys offered her their thick proud dicks as she knelt down to receive them. First, she wanked them stiff, looking into their eyes and complementing their sizes, spitting on them for lube. Then she did her little trick of finger fucking their tight arseholes whilst swapping cock to gobble down her throat. The guys were hands on their hips leaning back as she continued to pleasure them for a good few minutes or so, swapping cocks and licking balls, showing what a true slut she was in the dim flatbed lights. Cheat had her hair in his hand and was calling her all sorts of names. I knew she'd like that. As she'd told me before 'I find that so fucking attractive in a man!' Her twat would be creaming hard and she'd want filling. She didn't want to loose them off in her pumping hands.

Cheat pulled her by her hair to her feet and lifted her onto the Flatbed. I heard him shout, although he sounded drunk 'dirty bitch, you've fucked my fiancé off, you're going to get this. On your knees, arse up! Yeah, that's it, spread your butt hole open wide whore!'

I heard her reply, equally loud 'Huh, I've done you a fucking favour. Your girl will be dirty as fuck to please you in the future if she wants to keep you, you fucker, believe me!'

Flats ripped his trousers off, jumped up on the flatbed and fed his monster cock to her mouth. He was bigger than Cheat. Cherie put her hands on his arse cheeks for purchase. Cheat licked her asshole, spat into it and dove his thick member into her ass. The flatbed rocked hard.

She was giving me a grand show. I'd sprung my cock and was stroking it slowly.

A good five minutes rocking and the guys were nearing completion. Cherie and the boys had been calling each other filthy names to up the tempo above the throbbing music from the hall. They wouldn't be heard in there. From experience, I've found with a belly full of beer you can last some time. I'd heard her whimpers of pleasure and knew she'd achieved her ambition for the evening. (God knew where this would take us in the future, but it was going into an exciting direction). I could see Cheats hips thrusting deep then suddenly stopping as he ejaculated deep onto her arse, stretching her cheeks as wide as he could for extra depth. Heavens, I knew how that felt, the lucky bastard. It gripped real nice. Flatbed was wanking hard and shooting a very big load from his horse cock across her open-mouthed face, her tongue waggling enticingly.

It was a good minute before they recovered from their exertions. Cheats and Flatbed picked up their belongings and reluctantly pecked her on each cheek, avoiding Flat's cum streaks before leaving her to fend for herself and go get on with their party. Cheats kicked her dress and belt that lay in his path, calling her a filthy whore as he departed. She eased herself off the flatbed, picked up the ruined dress and belt and walked towards me, stumbling from the shafting she'd received, naked apart from shoes and stockings. I put on the car light so she could see her way, but mainly because I wanted to see her freshly fucked body and the filthy lurid smile on her freshly spunked face. She turned around, squatted and forced out the cum from her ass crack onto the tarmac, smiling at me over her shoulder, giving me satisfaction. You got to love her, I thought.

She fell into our Range Rover exhausted, the remnants of the cum smearing onto the car's leather seat

'Proud of yourself! Fast and filthy! You're not finished yet slut!'

I was bursting. Before she could answer, I grabbed her head and forced her mouth hard onto my throbbing near bursting cock. She placed her hands on my thighs like a good Lil' whore. 'Filthy bitch' I complimented. 'Let me sit here watching on the side lines with a raging hard -on! Have some more!' 20 pumps of my full length and I was dumping load after load of hot spunk into her open throat and deep down to the pit of her stomach, topping her up, the picture of her latest depravity swamping my mind, Flats' cum was smearing onto my groin, she hadn't bothered to wipe her face clean, wishing to show me her reward. She ran her fist up my shaft to squeeze out the last precious drops like the good whore she is and licked up the cum from my groin. She looked up, smiled and winked, my cum dribbling from her lips and chin, panting and too tired to talk.

'Love you, you insatiable tramp. Let's get you home and washed. We've future plans to make you and I. I so enjoyed that.' I complimented