My First

Story Info
A accounting of my first male to male encounter.
864 words
4.23
21.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azink
azink
44 Followers

I was 21, a junior in college when I met Jorge. I was in a online chat room, just starting to question my feelings towards men, when I received a message through IM. Being curious I engaged in the conversation, and after quite some time talking, Jorge asked to meet me. Heart racing I agreed.

To set the stage let me describe myself. I was 21, 5'8", around 150 lbs. I worked out and was very toned. I arrived at Jorge's house around 7. The person who answered the door was hispanic, standing 6' tall, with a bit of a belly. Jorge was probably at least 240 lbs, and was much larger than me. I think he sensed my nervousness because he asked if I wanted to come in and watch some basketball with him.

Nervously, I agreed and followed him to the couch. He sat down and had me sit next to him. We casually watched the game for a few minutes, before he placed his hand on my leg. I was startled but it felt so good I just went with it. He casually rubbed my leg getting closer to my crotch each time he moved upward. I could see his penis start to harden in his shorts. I guess he caught me looking because he smiled and started rubbing his cock through his shorts.

This was getting me hard in my jeans, and he took notice. He unbuttoned my jeans and slowly pulled the fly down. My cock was now poking out through my boxers. Jorge wasted no time in ripping my pants and boxers off to expose my hard and throbbing cock. He moved his hands upwards to my shirt and pulled it off as well. I was now sitting next to him completely exposed, while he was fully clothed. I was more excited than I have ever been in my life. He asked if I would like to go into the bedroom, and I could hardly say the word yes. Jorge stood and grabbed my dick and led me into the bedroom.

In the bedroom Jorge stopped by the bed and took his clothes off. He had little chest hair, but what I couldn't take my eyes off was his cock. It wasn't the largest, maybe only 6" long, but oh my was it thick. I got a little nervous thinking what we may do, but it quickly subsided when he bent over and kissed me. As we were kissing he pulled me onto the bed on top of him so that our cocks were rubbing. He grinded his hips back and forth while slipping his tongue into my mouth. I remember his stubble tickling my face as he kissed me over and over.

After a few minutes of kissing Jorge grabbed my hair and pulled my head down to his cock, without warning he shoved it into my mouth and started pumping his hips, all the while holding my head down. I was startled at first, I had never sucked a cock before, but it felt so good I quickly got into a rhythm. His hands pushed my head deeper onto his cock as I gagged slightly. My mouth was watering and his cock was slippery with my saliva. Periodically he would tell me to "take it" and "open up like a good boy". He enjoyed being rough and showing his dominance over me.

After several minutes of cock sucking, Jorge pulled my hair back and kissed me again. He ordered me to climb on top of him, and he attempted to push his cock inside of me. This was unsuccessful as it was hurting me too much as he tried to enter me. I felt horrible as I rolled of him onto my stomach, he had other ideas though. He grabbed my hips and pulled my ass to him, I could feel the tip of his dick on my ass briefly before he quickly slid it in.

I was amazed at how easily it went in and that I was even able to take it. Jorge was pounding my hole hard, he would grab my hips and pull back with each thrust to get maximum penetration. I was in heaven, never before had I experienced such pleasure. Jorge pushed my head into the pillow as he deeply thrusted. I could feel his belly bounce off my ass with each thrust. He told me he was going to break my virgin hole, and I would beg him for more.

Each thrust hit against my pleasure spot as waves of ecstasy enveloped my body. I could feel precum dribbling out of my rock hard cock. As Jorge pumped harder, I could feel his cock throbbing inside me. Jorge pulled out and shot his load all over my ass. I was dripping in cum. The feeling of warm seed dripping down my ass was too much, I exploded shooting my own load into the sheets. Jorge didn't say a word, he turned me over, kissed me, and went to take a shower. He sent me home with his cum drying all over my ass and a smile on my face.

azink
azink
44 Followers