My First Adventure in the Park

Story Info
There was a park near my old apartment, I frequented it nude.
1.3k words
3.96
7.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, this is the first meeting I had in the park behind my old apartment. I hope you enjoy.

After I moved into this apartment I knew I was going to end up naked in the park behind it. The park is this big open space with hills and several pavilions and playgrounds scattered about, but more importantly were the walking trails. On all sides of the park were trees, and to the back was a full on forest complete with several walking trail entrances. On the outside of each entrance was a park bench. This is where our story starts.

I got on an online message board to find locals and found an older guy into outdoor play, so we met up at the park. I am 24 in this story. 5'7 145, a smaller build but I wear it well. Brown hair blue eyes, fit, runner. I LOVE getting naked for others, I even more enjoy having the opportunity to cum for an audience. This guy was interested in letting me strip naked and figuring out what would happen from then on. So I walk up to him on the bench and identify myself by the screenname on the message board.

He is 60+, balding, fully gone on top, sporting the full horseshoe around his head in grey. Hes a little taller than me, probably 5'9ish and looks like he was once in better shape than he is now, but by no means overweight. He has glasses and is wearing a longer jacket, which is odd as its late spring/early summer,,, but this is no issue.

I, in anticipation of our meeting, am wearing a loose cut away muscle shirt and gym shorts with flip flops. No underwear to get in the way or get lost when I drop them. I am already hard enough at tonights prospects that he notices my bulge and points it out. I sit on the bench and whip it out through one leg hole. He grasps it firmly and the blood leaves my brain and goes straight to my dick. I pull my cock out of my waistband and walk to the pathway nearest us and as soon as I am in the tree cover I am naked. My cock is a nicely shaped specimen. Circumcised, just shy of 7.5 fully hard, Im not something most pornstars would envy, but I am girthy enough to hold it down, and I get ROCK hard. I am at this moment, naked in front of my new friend (we will call him Mike). Mike comes closer and feels all over my body. He pays close attention to my pulsing cock, and my firm little ass cheeks. We talk a bit about interests and past experiences and we decide I need to walk around naked a while for him. I need to be exposed where I could be seen. Where my hards pulsing cock would be completely visible.

Mike grabs my cock again and leads me (like my cock is a leash) to the bench we met at. Here he has me get on all fours doggy over the back of the bench with my knees on the seat. He asks what my comfort level with him kissing/licking my body might be. This was a bit of a first for me, but as I stated before, my pulsing cock had every drop of blood needed for processing, so I agreed to let him go to town.

He went straight for my asshole.

I was actually a little taken aback by the feeling of tongue down there,,, but I very much enjoyed it and moaned. This was his cue to push his tongue INTO my asshole. Another first, and it wouldnt be a last, I knew that right away. He reached around and stroked my cock while tossing my salad for probably a full minute before standing me up again, this time visibly dripping precum. He shook my cock to expel the precum and told me I would be found all over this park tomorrow if the were to run forensics. I knew I found a good friend in Mike.

Next he led me to the soccer field where he had me get on all fours in the middle of the field where he went after my asshole with his tongue again, got me fully pulsing again and then he walked around the field, leaving me on all fours, moistened asshole available to the world, pulsing hard cock on full display. After the soccer field we went to the baseball diamond. Here ha had me walk the diamond (the bases were locked up) and crouch down as if I were the catcher at home plate. He had me lay out on one of the benches and play with myself for a little, then again on the bleachers.

At this point Mike is telling me he wants me to cum, and he wants to make me do it. So again he leads me around by my dick over to the parking lot. Heres were I am fully the most exposed, as there is a light at one end of the lot. He leads me to what I find out is his suv and he opens the back hatch. Mike has me lay out spread eagle and he alternates between licking my ass and sucking on my nipples, he occasionally puts my balls in his mouth, but the entire time he is playing with my body, he has a hand jackhammering my hard cock. I get to the point I am close and tell him so. He asks if I will put my feet up and cum on my own face, to which I agree and assume the position. As my feet are hanging past him and his hand is still putting my cock through its paces, he uses his other hand, steadies me by grabbing one ass cheek, pulls my ass toward him and thrusts his tongue into my ass again.

This pushes me over the edge and I unload. It had been a couple days, and this was SUPER hot, so it was not a small load. String after string of warm cum erupted from my cock, right onto my waiting face. Mike kept at my ass for a few moments and then asked if he could have the pleasure of cumming on me too. I had never had a complete stranger cum on me at this point, but I decided it would be rude to leave him wanting after all this.

He pulls me out of the back of the car, dripping with my own cum. He puts me on my knees and pulls put his cock. He is not super well endowed, but that doesn't bother me at all. He takes a dollop of cum off my face and uses it for lube while he wanks off. He begins pinching my nipple and it takes next to no time (a minute and a half at most) for him unload ribbon after ribbon of his warm jizz on my chest.

I am not dripping with two mens' cum (one my own on my own face) fully naked, in a moderately lighted, DEFINITELY public spot. Almost enough to spring me back to hard right away... but it was time to head home. Mike asked if I wanted a ride, but I told him I lived close. He asked if I wanted to clean up and he pulled out paper towels. I thanked him and did clean the cum off of me, but decided to walk back to my apartment without dressing. The night air was already feeing nice on my balls. Why fix what aint broken?

Mike and I became regular buds. I will have to share some more stories of my fun (with Mike and others) here if you all like this.

Thanks for reading!