My First All Male Threesome

Story Info
A very graphic story of three men having a threesome.
1.6k words
4.39
8.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 25, I had two friends who were my age. I was new to the area, so I hadn't known them very long, less than a year. They however, had been best mates for many years.

We started smoking weed together soon after becoming friends, and we were very comfortable around each other.

We had lots of laughs together for many months, but little did I know, they had a secret. This became a secret that they shared with me slowly. We would talk about sex and fucking girls graphically and with enthusiasm.

We talked about porn and back then porn was only available on VHS in some smaller video rental stores, It wasn't like it was today. We would watch porn together and being so young and horny, we would brag about how hard our cock were. Eventually we went from wanking under a blanket, hiding our cocks, but not the fact that we were wanking. To showing each other everything, even enthusiastic about wanting to have the others attention when we were about to cum. To saying stuff like, oh yeah we want to see your cum.

I had actually had extremely similar experiences with other mates, but that was as far as it ever went. Nobody took it further and we talked heterosexually, not homosexually.

This happened a few times with these new mates, until one day one of them asked if he could suck my cock. To make me more relaxed, they both admitted to sucking each other off.

We were all naked as it wasn't cold at all. We we all wanking rock hard cocks, horny as hell. Plus one of them had turned the loungeroom light on. So each of us we watching each other wanking and, I said, ok. Lots of other talk happened, but basically, I had just agreed to have them suck me off.

Before I go any further, I think I lost count that night, how many times I came. I don't count myself as gay, I like women too much, but I have had several gay sex encounters, especially in my younger years. Even in a threesome with two girls to myself and on stuff, I have never orgasmed so many times in a night, I did with those 2 mates that night.

So, back to the story, seconds after agreeing, the one that asked was on his knees in front of me, holding my cock and complimenting how long and hard it was.

My cock isn't massive, but slightly above average at 81/2 inches long and having said that, we eventually discovered that our cocks were all above average. They were all about the same length. After complimenting my now throbbing hard cock that he was stroking, he started licking it all over, getting my cock wet. He then attempted to swallow as much of my cock as he could, choking himself slightly. No female had ever had that much of my cock in their mouth's, ever. The thought of that alone meant I couldn't hold back, and I announced that I was going to cum. He had only moved his mouth up and down about 5 or 6 times, but now that I said that, he was going harder with this blow job, I knew he wanted me to cum in his mouth, and I didn't disappoint. I pumped heaps of cum inside his wanting mouth and he started swallowing. He was quickly joined by the other guy who started sucking and licking my cock, he seemed upset that I had cum. He told me that he wished he got to drink my all cum.

I said that I could easily cum again I just needed a minute to catch my breath. We had a smoke, then the bedroom was suggested being more comfortable than the loungeroom.

The 3 of us left our clothes and the porno playing, then went to my room. With the door open, we could kind of see the tv from my bed. The two of them started playing with my cock which seemed hard again within a minute. Next I was getting my second proper blow job from the second guy. I then noticed that he was getting his cock sucked by the first guy. This was once again too much and I moaned that I was cumming. Just like the first guy, he did the opposite of stopping or slowing down and I unloaded my 2nd load for the night into a second welcoming mouth.

This time, there was no stopping. There was no waiting for my cock to recover, it stayed rock hard after all the cum was sucked out of it.

So, I'd better explain that we had talked about cum in each others mouth's, fucking each other up the bum, and even cumming deep in each other. I was first. The first guy had been hard the whole time watching me get sucked off, and he was sucking the second guy off who came in his mouth almost at the same time as I was cumming into the second guys mouth. Next the first guy was spreading some of that cum around my bum hole. The first guy was about to be first up my arse! My cock remained hard like I hadn't just cum. The second guy was now announcing that he was about to cum and while a huge cock started forcing its way deep inside me. It was hurting, but I was so busy trying to swallow cum that it wasn't too bad. Once he started to pump in and out of my bum, I started cumming a third time. I was on my back with my legs spread wide and high and he was fucking me missionary style while my cock was just letting my third load fly all over myself. He the game almost zero warning and hot cum, was now pumping deep inside me just as his throbbing hot cock had been.

So now, I had experienced so many firsts in one night that wasn't over yet. First time I received a blow job from a guy, first time cumming in a guys mouth. First time having someone properly fuck my arse until cumming inside me. First 3 some without any females present (actually, first 3 some at all). Plus all this was twice by two different guys at the same time, or straight after each other.

I had my bum fucked slowly and cum inside twice. So yeah, after a break we continued I had the second guy fuck my bum and add his huge load to his mates load. Once again I came while my arse was being fucked, but it was into the first guys mouth.

So that's so much gay sex that I was absolutely loving, and we were far from done. This I'd where memory starts to fade. I know there was hours more full on sex that went on for many more hours.

I went to the toilet at one stage thinking I had to have a crap, all kinds of things are triggered when you're getting your arse fucked by a large cock. No poo came out, as soon as I started to bear down my bum squirted cum instead. I looked inside the toilet bowl and it looked like someone had just ejaculated in it.

I had swallowed both of their loads, both of them had exploded up my arse more than once each. The orgasms I had experienced were so intense, and numerous that my legs we shaking when I stood or walked.

This was a night of wild sex. Given the opportunity to repeat it today, I would probably say, fuck yeah. Given the opportunity to swap them for two girls,, and I would prefer the girls. Even though the thought of having my bum fucked until I cum, is something I still fantasise about to this day. I would still prefer the girls.

The orgasms produced by prostate stimulation, from a really hard cock, are intense. I don't even need to have my cock touched and that cock inside me forces me to cum hard. As much as I prefer cumming inside a wet pussy, it's never as intense.

I will admit I have had several occasions when male to male sex happened. Probably that was the best, but a close second, was with a girl and a guy at the same time. It was one where we fucked each other and fucked her, not just the guys fucking the girls. The best part was fucking her, missionary position, while he fucked my bum.as he came in my bum, I was cumming inside her wet cunt. Her and I both sucking his cock beforehand, and it was hot.

Anyway those guys and I had 3 way guy sex frequently way back then. Even after I moved out of the area, I went back a couple of times to have gay sex with one of them.

I don't class myself as gay, maybe bi given the right circumstances.

I am very private about my male encounters, and will openly talk about heterosexual sex as a cover.

My desire for male encounters is in no way for love or romance. I don't kiss guys, hold hands, or cuddle. My interests are sucking a nice cock until it cums in my mouth, having my cock sucked, and getting both a hard cock plus hot load in my bum. I don't really even have a strong desire to fuck a guys bum. I prefer girls bums and some guys bums turn me off. I also like smooth faces not rough face for my delicate dick.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this story.

I'm off to play with myself as I replay all this in my head until I cum.