All Comments on 'My First All Male Threesome'

by Dave_dirty

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved your story. I've only sucked one cock & rode his dick till my knees burned from friction. He gave me the best blow job I've ever had. I really wanted his cum in me deep ! As well as to taste his juice in my eagar mouth but we did safe sex with protection.

Ever since I read these stories listing for more, although women turn me on to the point of being a stalker, nothing turns me on more than beautiful young girls asses in yoga pants with small perky nipples, teasing my erection to drip.

I can't get off with a hairy guy but now lady boys are hot, a chick with a dick and Tiny tits, yes !

I can totally relate to being fucked while fucking a woman or eating a cream pie while taking a big fat cock in me is my huge fantasy, especially these young hot college girls. I'm definitely a bottom for men . Twinks or lady boys I'd fuck and want a fuck back from. So bi for sure, wish I started sooner.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19692 months ago

Sublime! As a fan of multiples play, I enjoyed the inspiring descriptions of the action in a first threesome. Nothing better than three men pleasuring each other for hours! Great story!

ShortyMacShortyMac2 months ago

I’ve had lots of man on man sex as well as man in female in my youth. I’m definitely bisexual. I too love to fuck a females ass not really into fucking a guys ass. I do love sucking and being fucked by older guys. Have had the honor of being fuck in my youth by a transgender m2f. A few years ago I met a real nice black transgendered m2f at a VA run homeless shelter. Summer was her name. Once I got my apartment she came over every Saturday night for dinner and a movie. I did have the hots for her and told her so. She was honest with me that I wasn’t her type. She was a size queen. Then in July 2021 she disappeared. Couldn’t find her at all. Then in late November she showed up at my door late one night. She was homeless again and starving, so I fixed her some food. After she was full we were sitting on my couch talking when she got a strange look on her face and said to me, “Want to touch it?” Of course I said YES. She untied the belt holding up her sweatpants and pulled them down. My jaw hit the ground like in the classic cartoons. She was already hard and was HUNG! She was 10 inches and her girth was as big as my wrist. I started to suck it. Managed to get half in my mouth. Sucked her for an hour, she couldn’t cum. Next morning she took a shower and walked into the living room naked and hard as a rock. Being a gentleman I sucked her again for another hour and still no cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous