My First All Nighter

Story Info
She saw what she wanted...
2.1k words
4.16
6.3k
2
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been talking with a woman I was stationed with. Just casual. We'd flirt from time to time, but that was about it. I was twenty-one; she was thirty-five at the time.

We were talking one day, and she mentioned that she was looking for some help laying hardwood floors in her house. I know, I know, it sounds like the beginning of a bad porno, but it's all true.

I'd never done anything like that, but I like helping others, and I didn't think anything else of it.

I was naive, and I didn't have anything going on that particular Sunday, so she gave me her address and directions.

We talked a little more at work that week. Then Sunday came...

Bright and early, 8:00 AM, I'm at her house. We were literally laying hardwood floors in one of the guest rooms. She had music playing all day, the most memorable of which was the song "Pour Some Sugar On Me", which she proceeded to dance along with.

It was just her and I in her house. I didn't know her attachment situation, nor did I go out of my way to find out. She was a friend, and I wasn't expecting anything else.

We were working until about 8:00 PM that evening. I'd worked up a sweat lugging, cutting, and laying flooring. She suggested I take a shower before heading back to my apartment. As any good sailor does, I had a "Go" bag in my car with a change of clothes and essentials.

I said, "Sure. I don't want to be a sweaty mess on the way home".

I grabbed my bag and hopped in the shower. After about five minutes, she came into the bathroom completely naked and got in the shower with me. No pretext or anything. Just came on in without saying a word.

I almost jumped out of my skin when she pulled the shower curtain back.

She was a woman who saw what she wanted and was going to have it.

She started soaping me down again, rubbing her hands all over my body, spending extra time on my chest, butt, and quickly engorging cock!!

As it grew, I could see her eyes get bigger, and a slight smile came to her lips.

She stroked my rod a few more times before letting the water run down my body and rinse everything clean.

With a slight moan escaping her lips, she got down on her knees and started sucking, licking, and kissing my cock. I started moaning and put my hands on the back of her head. That's when she took my entire rod in her mouth and held it there while running her tongue on the underside.

I found it quite impressive because, as any guy does, I know the size of my cock. So for her to take the almost seven-inch length and five-and-a-quarter-inch girth and not be choked was a real turn-on!

After that I couldn't stand it any more and had to have her body against mine. I pulled her up off her knees, pulled her against me, and kissed her passionately on the mouth. I ran my hand through her sodden hair while I grabbed her ass and pulled her close so that my cock was pressed against her pussy lips.

If I couldn't tell before, the way she kissed me back told me everything. Our tongues intertwined as she moaned and pressed harder against me.

She reached down and started to guide me inside her. I pulled away ever so gently and turned her around. I enjoyed the way the water cascaded down her back as I entered her from behind. She gave a slight gasp as I slid every inch inside her. Man, she was tight! I could tell she hadn't been with anyone for a while.

I started fucking her with my hands on her hips. When she started slamming herself against me harder I reached up and grabbed her shoulders. I thought for sure the neighbors would hear our bodies colliding. She hadn't screamed yet, but I was determined to fix that.

As the water got colder, I withdrew my cock and shut the water off. I quickly toweled both of us off and grabbed her in my arms and picked her up facing me. She got the hint and wrapped her legs around me and guided my cock back inside her.

I carried her from the bathroom to the bedroom with our bodies still tangled together in that embrace.

Once we got in the bedroom I shut the door and put her back against it driving my cock in and out of her pussy until she started to moan louder. She came all over my cock and that made me get even harder.

I couldn't tell if it was her cum or just water from the shower but the floor was starting to get slick. Later she told me that it was her.

I carried her from the door to the bed while still inside her and laid her down. She coyly said, "I'm not done yet". She got up then threw me down on the edge of the bed.

She turned around and spread my legs as she lowered herself down on my throbbing shaft. She bounced up and down on me as I started running my nails down her back.

That really got her going! I increased the pressure until I could start to see red marks. She started getting louder as she started yelling, "Yes, yes, yes!"

I could feel her tighten around my cock when she grabbed my legs and sat all the way down on me so that I was completely inside her. She orgasmed and shuddered over and over.

Once she calmed down and caught her breath she got off of me and made me slide further up the bed. She licked and kissed her way up my legs to my cock and took it in her mouth again. I started to moan at that point and she mumbled, "Uh, uh", and shook a finger at me.

That was my first experience with a sexually assertive woman and I was loving it!

She proceeded to tease me for a little longer until she started kissing her way up my stomach, which sent lightning bolts all over my body!

When she got up to my neck she moaned and kissed there a little bit.

I couldn't take it any longer! I pulled her up and kissed her more passionately than I'd ever kissed any woman before. She then slid me inside her again and started moving up and down as we kissed. It was exhilarating.

She straightened up a little so I could start sucking on her breasts. I did so with gusto! I licked, and sucked, and pinched, and fondled her breasts while she rode me like I was the last cock she'd ever have.

She started moaning, then screaming as she came to another climax. I slid a hand down and started rubbing her clit while she came. She started convulsing and shuddering but continued to grind on me while she came. She got so tight around me I almost came with her.

She shuddered for a while then begged me to stop because she was over stimulated.

When I did, she almost collapsed but I drew her against my chest. She then slid off of me and laid there with her back to me panting for breath.

My cock was just barely touching her ass and I leaned over and said, "I'm not done yet." She gave me a slight smile.

I guided my rod into her pussy while she lay there on her side. I started gently thrusting, going a little deeper with each thrust. Once I was all the way in, I continued with a slow cadence.

She reached behind, grabbed my ass, and whispered, "Harder, faster." To which I responded, "Yes Ma'am!" Then proceeded to fulfill her command.

We made love like that for a while, giving her time to recover. I rubbed my hands over every inch of her body that I could reach while kissing her neck. She really shuddered when I moaned in her ear.

After a bit she said, "I need you on top of me." To which I was happy to comply.

I withdrew from inside her and rolled her over. Gazing deeply into her light blue eyes, I spread her legs and slid my cock deep inside her soaking wet pussy. She let out a moan and arched her back which let me get that much deeper.

I kissed her again as I started thrusting. I then pushed myself up and grabbed her legs kissing the inside of her calves as I did.

I pulled her legs up straight and rested both of them on my right shoulder while I continued to drill her deep and hard.

All of a sudden her eyes shot wide and she started screaming! I thought I'd hurt her so I slowed down. She screamed at me not to stop and she orgasmed harder than any other time that night. I continued to fuck her as she shook and screamed. I know the neighbors would have heard her, but it was already 3:00 AM. I looked at her alarm clock and couldn't believe it! I didn't care at that moment anyway.

She screamed and convulsed on me until I thought for sure someone was going to call the cops.

I kept fucking her until she couldn't breathe any more. Then I slowed down and let her legs fall to either side of me.

She laid there panting, both of us sweating, and breathlessly said, "We're going to need another shower."

She looked me dead in the eye at that point and accusingly said, "You didn't cum inside me did you?"

I looked at her and said, "You didn't say I could cum yet."

She laughed, hugged me to her, and said, "Good answer."

We could both feel me starting to lose wood, so she laid me down again and started sucking my cock. I immediately responded. She cooed and said, "Good sailor". She sucked on it a bit longer then laid back down and moaned, "Take me!"

I spread her legs and slid my cock deep inside her. I took her knees in the crook of each elbow and pinned her legs back so her ass was slightly in the air. This allowed me to get as deep as I possibly could.

She responded with a gasp and then an, "Oh my God, did you get harder!?!" Which I had since she said, "Take me!"

I proceeded to get as deep, and fuck her as hard as I could. From time to time she'd gasp again.

She also came again and would tighten up every time I thrust in.

After she finished, she picked her head up and said, "Your turn. I want you to cum deep inside me!"

This alarmed me a little and she could read it on my face. She said, "You forget the Navy gives me the Depo for free."

All bets were off. I pounded her harder than I had and she started screaming, "Yes!", with every thrust. She untangled her legs from my arms and wrapped them around me. I didn't think it was possible but she got even tighter.

We could both tell there was no turning back. As my orgasm erupted, my back and ass tightened up and I unleashed an orgasm like I'd never had before. Wave after wave of hot cum shot out of my cock and deep inside her pussy. I could feel her tightening and loosening with every pulse.

I came, and I came, and I came for I don't know how long. My whole body shuddered with every wave of hot cum shooting from my cock.

Even after the cum stopped, my cock throbbed inside her for a long time. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close as she kissed my neck and licked my ear.

She whispered, "That was amazing. Now what are we going to do about the PRT (Physical Readiness Test) in a couple hours?"

Confused, I looked at her.

She looked at me and said, "You forgot we had our PRT today didn't you?"

"Yes, I did," I admitted. "Guess we'll have to do the best we can."

She laughed, "That's all well and good for you but I'll be running funny."

I laughed and said, "I'll run right behind you and 'prod' you along."

She said, "No way! You better be in front of me so I have something to catch."

It was at that point that I looked at the clock and it said 6:00 AM. I couldn't believe it. And amazingly we both passed the PRT. Pushups and situps were fine, but she did run a little bow legged. Oops...