My First Away Day

Story Info
From parents to a house slave.
2.1k words
4.08
7.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My First Away Day -- slave girl sara

This is a true story from my time spent training with Don and Daisy Brown

In August 2020, I had my first loan out session at a friends of Sir's. It sure was a big learning curve in my life and very special, it being my first one.

My First Away Day

Sir Don warned me of a surprise I would be getting on Saturday morning but gave no clue to what it was. I was back with him and Daisy after their London conference and it was so nice to be home. As much as I loved my parental home, I love being here as the house slave. Got to say though not done much slaving since I came here, but it has only been a few weeks.

Most of us girls took the same lunch time on Friday and all were discussing what they were doing over the weekend. All were older than me and some married, not sure how many had families.

"I have a big weekend, my hubby`s parents are staying."

"Does his dad deal with you Paula?"

"Yes of course Lee, we lived with them when we got married for over a year and I was regularly over his knee or under his belly."

"Did your hubby mind his dad was fucking you?"

"No, why would he? We were under his roof."

Jean mentioned she would be staying overnight at her boyfriend`s house after going to a club.

"He has his dad, and two brothers sniffing round, bet I don't get much sleep."

"Do you mind Jean?"

"Oh my Lord no, can`t wait, his younger brother is only nineteen and has a cock the width of a coke tin and as long as, well, it`s long."

She gestured with her hands his length.

"How about you sara?"

"It usually works like this, I am home at ten past five, shower and put my dressing gown on, or naked if I have been in trouble, tonight I will be naked."

"I go down and help Daisy with dinner and discuss my day, all of it, which usually leads to me going over one of their knees, I kneel and thank and end up on the end of Sir`s cock."

"If we have visitors I usually have to see to their needs, if not eat dinner and clear the table."

"At nine Sir baths me and I get into bed, it being Friday, Sir will come and turn out my light and maybe fuck me."

"A ten to seven in the morning I creep into their bed and wank them both, Sir will pick me or her to fuck or will just want a wank from me."

"You lucky cow."

"You lucky bugger."

"Blimey you have fallen on your feet."

"How the fuck did you get that gig?"

"Don Brown must be the most handsomest man in Yorkshire"

"Someone said he has a cock the size of a milk bottle."

Our manager popped his head round the canteen door.

"Three minutes to one, anyone late gets a red bottom for the weekend."

We all knew it would be Sandra since her mum and dad split she has done naughty stuff when she needed a spanking, Yep.

"Sandra, my office."

She even left the door open, it was hard to hear what was said, but with the door open no mistaking the, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, it was a big hand on a skinny bottom. She left his office, a face as probably as red as her bottom and gingerly sat at her desk, with a huge smile on her face and tears still rolling down her cheeks.

As I was leaving work I got a text from Sir, he would pick me up in the car park tonight.

"Awwwww, thank you Sir for collecting me."

I noticed my overnight bag on the back seat of the car.

"You won`t be coming home tonight sara, do you remember Stuart Greenlow, one of my fellow elders?"

"Yes Sir, does he live in that big house by the golf club?"

"That's correct, well his son, Michael, is holding a pool party and some of his guests won`t have a lady to accompany them, so..."

He stopped talking,

"So Sir?"

"So sara you will be used by the single guys who need company."

"Ah, is that my costume on the back-seat Sir?"

"You won`t need a swimming costume sara, you will be naked."

"Yes Sir."

We turned up their drive, Sir kissed me and dropped me off at the Greenlow`s front door.

He drove off and I knocked and was greeted and taken to my overnight bedroom by a young man.

I showered and put on the white silk dressing gown from behind the bedroom door and sat waiting. Not sure what for, then a knock on the door and it opened, in walked Mr. Greenlow. I stood.

"Hello Sir how can I help you and your son this evening, Sir Don never said?"

He looked me up and down and removed my gown.

My hands went to my head and I pushed my tits out.

He held my hands and gripped my hair, my head was pulled back.

He slapped my face hard four times.

His fingers forced my mouth open and he pushed them down my throat.

"Do you want slapping again?"

I could not speak with his hand in my mouth so shook my head no.

"If I get just one report of you misbehaving you will be beaten, beaten and then beaten again, do you understand?"

He removed his hands,

"I will make you proud of me Mr. Greenlow, Sir."

He walked behind me and roughly grabbed at my tits and nipples, it felt like he was trying to unscrew them, I yelped and yelped.

"Kneel sara brown!"

I was glad to kneel to save the pain in my tits.

I wrestled his cock out of his pants, the first thing my Master taught me, take each and every cock out of the owner`s pants as if it was a monster.

Mr. Greenlow decided to fuck my face and to try and choke me, he pulled out and spurted over my hair, eyes and face and tits.

I sucked and cleaned him up.

"Well done slave girl, you served me well. I will fuck you later."

"Yes Sir, I shall look forward to it."

I had learned to make sure I talked in a way I meant it, and not sarcastically.

He left and I showered again, as I came out his son came in and I knelt.

Now he really did have a monster cock but allowed me to work him hard with my cheeks, throat, and hands.

He pulled out and I stood and waited to be positioned, he moved me to a wall and had me slip him into my pussy.

Wow, he was a wonderful fuck, gentle yet in full control.

I was lifted off my feet a few times and away from the wall, bayonetted on his strong cock.

"Would you like me to cum in you or your mouth slave?"

I shrugged and he thrust me against the wall, I gripped onto his bum cheeks, sneaking towards his bummy hole.

As I touched his bullseye his back arched and he cum.

I held his cock as he stepped back and I knelt to thoroughly clean him. How I wished he would stiffen again.

He placed his hand under my chin to raise me to my feet, thank you slave.

I could not help but answer,

"Sir, please may I thank you that was special Sir."

He chuckled and slapped my tits

"Good girl when I tell you tonight you will go to my room, the last on this corridor, and warm my bed."

I just smiled. I had no idea if he had a girl friend who would be there and would I be fucking them both, who cared?

I showered yet again and sat on my bed waiting. The man who showed me to my room came in, I stood ready to leave.

He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees, I took out his cock, another monster. He slapped my face with it. I have seen that in porno movies and often wondered if it hurt, now I know, it does.

He allowed me control and I sucked him dry, not taking my eyes off his eyes, as a good slave should.

"I will be back in five minutes to brief you."

"Thank you Sir."

He did as he said,

"Now Slave, you will wander through the party and any who indicate they want wanking, sucking or fucking, you will be on it, it's usually just a few."

"As the wine flows the more you will be fingered and titted up, any questions?"

"Will you require fucking later Sir?"

"But of course and thank you for the offer girl."

The evening went just as he said, the hardest time was four men playing cards who wanted servicing under the table, together, it was impossible I only had one mouth and two hands but impossible was what they wanted, I was dragged out and the table leader removed his belt and whipped my bottom, then fucked me over the table to the cheers of the rest of the party.

The other three knelt me down and I had to finish them off.

A young lady in a skimpy bikini led me away to the poolside shower and seductively washed me all over.

She took me behind a screen and laid on a sun bed.

I pulled down her bottoms and passed her them, she pulled her knees up and opened her legs and I sucked her off, and again, and again.

She spun me onto the bed, same position and fucked me with her long tongue and skilful fingers, she must have enjoyed me as she did me again.

The man who showed me to my room looked round the screen and as she got up he mounted me.

He was again, very gentle but very rewarding, he pulled out and I knelt for him.

He took me to my room now the party was over, and on the staircase Mr. Greenlow`s son caught my eye, he nodded.

I showered and made my way to his palatial bedroom compete with a sauna and hot tub as well as a huge bathroom.

I laid in his bed and waited patiently and fell asleep.

I must have heard something and as my eyes opened he placed a kiss on my lips.

We were soon wrapped in each other's arms and spent the night that way.

At daybreak I woke, and woke him with my hands and mouth, he was satisfied with that.

I went back to my own room and ran a bath and soaked.

Mr. Greenlow came in,

"Are you ok Slave?"

"Oh yes Sir, I am just getting out if you need me."

"Good, come into your room, don't dry."

Looked like a traditional spanking to dry me off, I was not wrong.

I draped over his knee and was given a really sound spanking with his hand, both cheeks and the backs of my legs.

He finished and let me settle, then stood me in front of him.

He removed his belt,

"Over Slave."

I bent double and he fondled my dangling tits a while, then rubbed my bottom and slit.

Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh crack, I was soon back in tears.

He walked to my head, already unzipped and hanging.

He grabbed my hair and lifted my head up and I put out my tongue to take him in.

He fucked my mouth and slit in turn till he finally cum over my face and hair. I knew he had finished when he slapped my face.

"I am thinking of buying you from Don, but first you will go into another room for the young men I employ to use you. I want to see how much you can take slave."

I showered and went to the room he told me, three young men were waiting, all naked and wanking and finally two more came in.

They were eager but not rough and I have to say it was not abhorrent, maybe even a little enjoyable.

Sir picked me up at one o`clock and I told him all about my time, he never interrupted but listened, I finished with a sigh.

"Mr. Greenlow has offered me a huge amount of money for your services sara, would you like to be a slave at his home?"

"Do I really have a choice Sir?"

"Oh my word yes, you do."

"Please Sir, will you decide?"

"I have sweet pea, what would Daisy and I do without you?"

Yep, I began to cry, then adjusted my seat belt and unzipped Sir to suck him off as he drove.

The past Twenty-four hours seem so surreal now, and if it was, would I want to experience it all again? You bet I would.