Holiday Business Ch. 01

Story Info
A dream cum true, me, a slave sold at auction!
1.7k words
4.14
17k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holiday Business

It was going to be a 2/3 weeks holiday in Cornwall and a meet up at times with some of Marc`s university mates also in our lifestyle.

We arrived at our complex, i say complex it's actually a 3 bedroom, office, lounge and dining kitchen in a block of about 7. Its classed as one of Marc`s dads offices and he owns them all.

We have a small balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, just big enough for 2 chairs and a bistro table.

As i was unpacking, and ironing any of Marc`s clothes which had been creased, i was called into the lounge, his finger pointing down was my instruction to take the slave position on my knees arms folded behind my back, unlike Don who liked my hands on my head. He was already unzipped so i guess he had already started without me.

I pulled out his cock and licked off his pre cum, a bonus for me. He was pretty stretched and made my job a little easier i suppose but TBH it`s the only time ever i am in control so prefer slack to hard by sara brown. It did not develop more from me sucking him off, yes i had hoped it would and traveling down with a few stripes in my bottom made me even needier, but i had a plan.

Everything then unpacked and put away and we went out to a sea food bar for a late lunch. Marc rang for a taxi and i popped for a Pee just as it arrived. 5 minutes later i came out and he was cross we had made the take driver wait. So cross i was naked over the settee arm as soon as we got home and he took off his belt. I was duly belted and fucked over the arm, dont you just love it when a plan comes together?

After a few days we were sat having a picnic seafood lunch on a beach about 2 miles out of town.

"Would you like to be in a proper slave auction tomorrow sara?"

"Oh yes please Sir."

"I have not explained the rules yet."

"Please dont Sir, you must think it a good idea, so if you want me to do it, it`s a yes Sir."

I saw the pleasure in his eyes and felt fulfilled inside, a slave reading this will know what i mean as will all who live any BDSM lifestyle full time.

The morning after i woke him my usual way and was told to set my pillows as he went to the loo. A caning midweek meant i was to be put on show so it must be auction day. 10 stripes, lots of tears and laid on top off and fucked, hard.

After breakfast we went to a large house towards the seaside town of Newquam.

Already 10 or more cars there, one arriving just before us. A man was sat in the back of his estate with a naked red headed girl over his knee, he was spanking her with a short strap and she was crying. She was let go and bent over to suck his cock. I was so wet and so hoped that i would......

"sara, get naked and over my knee." He must have read my mind!

Spanked and hot i followed him into the house, still naked of course. The other girl who was being spanked on our arrival was in front of us, her bottom shone like a beacon, i accidentally touched it, she turned and smiled at me.

We went into a large reception room with lots of monitors on the wall, looked as we were being sold on the net. A long block stage with a lectern at the end, like the ones in church, ran the middle of the room, so all could ogle us, i may have had a quick silent cum.

We were soon joined by 6 other Masters and their naked charges. Us girls and 2 boys, cocks a dangling were put on the walkway and followed a very pretty boy with a huge dangling along to the lectern, and back.

A man, obviously the organiser, spoke to us all but directed his voice at us.

"No Rules just observations and facts slaves. Firstly you are all here on your own accord and at any time can ask to be taken home, it`s for your enjoyment too remember. The bidders for you all will be within a 20 mile radius but we have 5 other areas in the UK with over 30 slaves up for auction, all in their own areas.

The job descriptions and just the same as when you are home as is the discipline and the bidding time length is still from 2 to 5 days, already indicated by your Masters. To keep the bidding amounts secret from the slaves you will all come onto the stage at once, walk up and down a few times they be blindfolded as you will be when i finish so last minute inspections can be made and you will not see who, if anyone, your Masters will be handling.

All money raised will be paid directly into ******, (it is a well-known British charity desperately in need of funds during this Covid times.) When we last held this auction, 2 years ago, we raised over £250,000.

Any question for me now or for slave A we are both available for anything whilst you are here."

My ears perked, hmm, anything, i looked along the line and his cock was still long and still dangling, i felt a plan cuming on.

"Blindfolds please slave ray."

We were all blindfolded from behind when it was my turn i pushed my bottom back onto his cock so it rested between my bum cheeks, cheap thrill, soft cum, he moved on.

The gentlemen in the room were indeed gentlemen, no fingering, they knew what a pussy inside felt like and had nipped plenty of clits and nipples. They balanced boobs for reality, or not, and slapped a bottom for ripples, maybe bull shit but i took a few slaps and juggles.

"Right gents, shall we go into the lounge are and have a drink for a few hours, unless of course you need to take your slave to one of our bedrooms or to indeed try out a slave you are interested in."

As slave ray removed our masks we saw all the bidders walk out of the room. We were taken upstairs into another reception room with leather settees and day beds. The other girls and 2 boys soon took advantage of each other, i was near ray so took him by the cock to a day bed near the large bow window and he laid down

I looked as his fabulous shaft, silky smooth, a crown like a royal crown, proud and stuck out showing his cute pee hole. His balls were long and spread out majestically under the base of his shaft. I licked him all over and as he grew let him stiffen inside my mouth. He was so well trained he just lay as i sucked and ticked and slapped his cock before mounting him.

When i was done, and i mean done, another slave brought a Kleenex, wiped him down and gave him another doing. I watched her, she lifted his shaft up, wanking it as she sucked his balls, and she got a reaction.

We were all taken to shower and given some baby oil to rub each other with, how sensual is that, giving and receiving, i could have spent hours doing it, but alas, Auction time.

As rehearsed we walked up and down the staging for our live audience and the ones on cam. Then blindfolded, this time ray pushed his cock into my bum cheeks.

In about 20 minutes we were taken to a room down the corridor, i was the last so managed a quick kneel and suck from the dangling cock. We dressed and waited, the young girl was first away and me third, i did notice my Sir had gone so presume he went for the young big titted one, i do hope he enjoys her.

I was taken to a car to a man in his 40s i guess and put in the front seat.

"Good afternoon Sir, i am sara, a trained house slave Sir."

"So polite, well, you will not be doing much house work, i have 2 sons who need breaking and myself who needs pleasuring."

It was not a question but a statement, so i never answered but made a bet with myself that i bet the first stop we make is not his home.

We pulled into an old mine car park, he opened the door for me, reached down my low cut summer dress and nipped my right nipple hard and led me down a small dirt track.

"This will be your lead nipple sara, always offer if for punishment or leading."

When we got to a clearing i was told to strip, i only had the light summer dress on so was compliant very quickly. I pushed forward my right breast and nipple, he kissed my forehead.

"Good Girl."

He slapped, pinched, bit and squeezed my nipple till i was in tears, and then again, hard until i cried. He lowered me to my knees by it and i un buttoned his fly, making sure i kept nudging his cock, he was commando, as i thought, most people with button flies are as no chance of catching a zip going up or down. He was not huge but a comfortable mouthful.

I was bent over, straight legs and hands on the floor to steady myself. I heard him spit on his hand and rub my pussy, really a waste of spit, i was soaking. He pushed into my pussy then leant forward to pull on my right nipple, i felt as i exploded with a cum.

Fair play he gave me the fucking a man who had just bought a slave at auction should. He pulled out, lifted my head by my hair, not roughly, and fucked my mouth until he cum.

He led me back up the track by my nipple and before being allowed to dress my nipple and breast got a lot more of his attention.