My First Bi Couple

Story Info
Swinger encounter among regulars becomes bisexual.
1.3k words
4.47
16.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was always a late bloomer, so I had never sexually played the field much at all, until my forties and my divorce. I had never considered swinging and never thought of myself as the type. But after another breakup with a girlfriend, I decided enough with it and why not try swinging?

So I found a website and created a profile and downloaded some naughty pics, the same stuff we all have done. After much trial and error, I found a couple or two and started meeting up with them. The experience was thrilling; being that second guy in their menage e trois and sharing another man's sexy wife. Things were going great. I realized if I was respectful to them and played ball, I would be cut out for this lifestyle after all.

One Friday night a couple I was seeing texted, and we set up a date. The usual: meeting for drinks, dinner, maybe some dancing, and then later back to their house. Now Jeff and Lindsey were a cute couple, and the sex was good, but I could tell something was missing every time we played. It was hard to describe, but they seemed to be holding back. I figured that with my lack of experience such a veteran couple would have to. But that night I found out just how wrong I was.

We make it back to their place, buzzed but Jeff is still pouring a nightcap while Lindsey and I are getting comfy on the couch. Her hand is roaming freely on my leg as she talks and drinks. Inhibitions and clothes are slowly shed, and we all make it back to their bedroom...

She is on top of me, and we are locked into a sweet 69. Her wet lips are like warm, liquid velvet swallowing my cock again and again. I am licking her exquisite vagina lips and every now and again I slide my rigid tongue deep inside, sliding in and out of her for all I am worth. I am lost in the moment, that part in having sex where nothing else matters...

I soon realize that there are now two pairs of lips sucking on my cock. I'm not thrilled about that; I am a straight man. Jeff is sucking my cock with her, and I don't know what to do. But she is so fine and built like a brick house. I decided to hell with it and continued licking her. Soon the sensations in my groin are starting to grow. I admit it surprised me, then again, I had never had a double blow job, let alone a Bi blow job. I like it. I hear soft moaning down there. One mouth was licking and kissing my throbbing shaft while the other one licked and sucked my balls. Then they would trade positions. A tongue finds and licks my pee hole--I know they taste my precum because the sucking immediately intensifies. The mouth on my balls travels up, up, up, my shaft--licking it like ice cream all the way up.

I decided that if I am going to let them both blow me, then I am getting something out of it, too. My tongue finds her ass, and I begin to lovingly lick it. I get it nice and wet then start teasing it with my tongue. I hear her cooing with pleasure, so I moan as well, letting them know we are all on board with this. Both tongues dance a perverted tango around my cock head, while mine swirled around her anus.

I can tell someone loves this, as one mouth only takes over my erection, sending the other back down my stiff shaft, sucking ever so sweetly. That must be her, I figure. Lindsey's ass begins to relax, and I decide to go for it all and start to stroke her anus with my tongue. God, I love doing that with a woman! Some guys are breast me, some thighs men. Me? I am an ass man for sure. The other mouth takes to my balls again, sucking one at a time into their mouth. I know they can smell and taste my musky scent and it's a sudden and sure turn-on. A man and his wife taking me. The room is filled with sucking sounds and moans.

The mouth comes off my penis and the wet tongue slowly traces the outline of my head. It finds the frenulum at the bottom of the head and begins to lick it. That's the equivalent of the male clit and it drives me insane. My balls begin to tighten up and I suddenly realize that I am gently thrusting my hips to her licking.

She is suddenly getting off of me with a giggle, and I hear the two of them moving off of the bed. I must have done something wrong I reason. I bound out of the bed as well, only to find them at the foot of the bed, naked and kneeling on the floor. They are looking up at me. I love the look on their faces. I know exactly what they want.

"Listen, I'm sorry about--," she begins.

"No worries." I interrupt her and immediately I stroll over to them and slide my throbbing erection in between their faces. They gaze longingly at it. Each of my hands goes to the back of their heads and I gently guide them to my cock.

"You can both suck it, but you are going to have to swallow." I realize that I am beginning to breathe very heavily.

They both give each other a knowing look. Did I just give them the green light to do what they always wanted? Both mouths at once go at my cock, licking...kissing...devouring it. Each helps the other suck and lick it and then they go at me in unison. I can feel the tension building in me and I know that I am going to orgasm soon. I take over, pulling my member from one mouth to the other, and then back again. I am panting now, and the sensations are building up in my head. It's heavenly and kinky at the same time, this man and his woman sucking me for all they are worth. I feel dirty and kinky and suddenly free standing naked before them. I realized I am more aroused than I have ever been. It doesn't make sense, I am straight....

I pull my cock out, and slowly stroke it...

"Open your mouths," I tell them.

Both of their mouths instantly open and they stick out their tongues. With a grunt, I spurt a gooey jet into her mouth first. Not to leave him out, I quickly shoot the next two into his mouth as my body shudders uncontrollably from the orgasm. I'm not quick enough to get back to her so my next spurt hit her cheek and lips, covering them in cum, but I don't care. I feel like a wild animal and the only thing in the world that matters is showering them both with my orgasm. I close my eyes as the last throes of my orgasm decline. I realize then that I had been yelling unintelligibly.

I look back down, and they are already deeply kissing. They have forgotten all about me as their mouths open and their tongues begin to entangle, swirling and swapping my cum back and forth, savoring the taste and swallowing it. They are lost in the moment too. Jeff carefully licks my semen off Linsey's face and feeds it to her and she swallows and kisses him back passionately. That's so sexy! I have seen plenty of married couples kiss, but never with that level of lustful passion. Both smiling mouths turn back to my cock, sucking on it harder to drain out the last remaining drops.

To say the least, I found another reason that night to be with couples, and to be even more grateful when they chose to play with me. It's their rules, straight or Bi--I am always happy to comply.