My First Bi Experience Pt. 01

Story Info
Having my first lesbian encounter.
1k words
4.38
20.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lisa and here is my story. I am 61 yrs old and had my first bi-sexual experience last week. I am very happily married woman I am a curvy woman, 5'8" and 175 lbs. Last week I had a friend sleep over because we were going to the beach the next day and she lives over an hour away in the opposite direction. My husband was away on business, so it was just the 2 of us.

She came over early that afternoon, so we just hung out drinking wine and having a good time. We talked about everything that afternoon, including how unsatisfied we both were with our sex lives. We both seemed to have the same problem, sex had become routine and boring. My friend carol was getting pretty drunk, and started to talk crazy, like I had never heard her talk before. She said she totally understood how woman became lesbians, since only a woman knows what to do to another woman to completely satisfy her. I was pretty drunk myself, and found myself agreeing with her.

Carol is 60 years old and has a body type very similar to mine, curvy. As we talked into the early evening, I found strangely enough, that all I could do was think about her naked. At first I was creeping myself out, I felt so weird thinking about her like that, but the more I thought about her the more I felt like I needed to see her naked.

It was about 10:00 when Carol said, "I need to stop drinking and take a shower before I can't even stand up". I got her a towel and told her to use my shower because the spare bathroom shower wasn't working, (a small white lie). I wanted her to use my shower for a reason, the door lock doesn't work. When I heard the water running and the shower door close, I slowly and quietly opened the door a crack and got to see what I was hoping to see, carol naked, wet and glowing in the shower.

This was a first for me, I never watched another woman take a shower, and I never invaded someone's privacy like this, but for some reason, I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. First she washed her hair, and then she started on her body. I was so horny, I was actually starting to get wet. When carol finished washing herself I was ready to close the door because I didn't want to get caught, but then something happened to keep my eyes glued on her, she started masturbating. WOW, that was something to see. I occasionally masturbate in the shower too, but I just spend a few extra minutes with the wash cloth rubbing a little harder. Carol on the other hand was really going at it, no wash cloth, just full on rubbing her clit, faster and faster. We have a seat in our shower, and she took full advantage of it, she sat down, put her head back and went to town. At one point she was actually fingering herself. Let me tell you, at 61 you tend to be a little "dryer", but I was soaked like an 18 yr old girl!

When she finished I quietly shut the door. When she came out I was in the living room watching T.V. I said to her it was my turn to take a shower and went to my room. I had to laugh, when I took off my panties, they were soaked, and I do mean soaked! I took my vibrator in the shower with me, simply because I had to!

I washed as quickly as I could so that I could get down to business fast. I think I had about a 1000 orgasms in like 5 minutes, total bliss. After I dried off, I went out to my bedroom and found carol passed out, laying across my bed. I put my vibrator back in my nightstand, then I proceeded to wake up carol. I tried my best, but all she did was moan something and just lay there, not helping at all. I decided that I would just drag her to one side and let her sleep it off. While I was in the process of doing that, her towel opened up and I got an even better view of her naked body and that just got me started all over again.

I crawled into bed next to her and slipped under the sheet. I purposely left her towel off so she was completely exposed. I took out my vibrator and got down to business again, but this time, I was inches away from her big beautiful tits and her clean shaven pussy, what more could a newly discovered bi-sexual ask for. When I finished I covered her up and went to sleep.

The next day I got up early and made some coffee before we started our beach journey. Carol came out of the room looking like she was ready for a night out, no hangover, nothing. Carol laughingly asked how my night was after she passed out, I told her it was uneventful. She gave me a funny look and said, "you call 3 orgasms in 10 minutes uneventful?" I was speechless, I didn't know how to answer her. Carol must have seen the look on my face and said, "relax, I had 3 in the shower myself, but I'm sure you saw that for yourself." Again I was speechless, but Carol helped me out by saying, "do you really think I was passed out last night? I loosened my towel and laid there for you". She continued to say that she had all she could do not to start masturbating right next to me. I looked at her and just said," thanks," with a big smile on my face. In part two, I officially become a bi-sexual woman!