Mandy's Fling

Story Info
Cuckolded by my wife's dalliance with her best friend.
2.3k words
4.34
31.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_Anderer
P_Anderer
331 Followers

By my normal standards, this one is a quick read! Like most of my stories, it's grounded in reality, with names changed to protect the not-so-innocent!

Enjoy.

~~~~

The light on my office phone blinked, indicating an incoming call. I pressed a button to accept. Through my headset, the receptionist informed me that my wife was on the line. Which was quite unusual.

"Hi Mandy, are you OK?" I asked.

"Yeah, sorry to bother you at work... just something I wanted to share with you."

"OK..."

"Thing is... I had a scene with Katy last night."

I was speechless, totally stuck for words, my heart thudding in my throat.

"Pardon?"

"I had a scene with Katy last night."

Conscious that my work colleagues were in the vicinity, within hearing distance, I hissed, "What are you talking about?"

"You remember you were so busy playing your video game in your den all evening? And Ramiro came down to keep you company?"

Yeah. I remembered. Katy, and Ramiro, her Italian boyfriend, had come over again. Katy was a close friend of Mandy's. She just dropped in all the time, almost a permanent fixture in the house. Which was OK, because she had a particularly nice pair of tits and rarely wore a bra. Katy routinely brought some weed, and the two of them often got stoned together.

Ramiro was a deep-sea diver, over in England working on the North Sea oil rigs, so he worked something like 2 weeks on, 1 week off. He didn't speak very good English, and without being unkind, was a bit thick. I did remember him trying to 'help' with my game and had actually rather wished he'd just piss off and leave me to it.

"Yes."

"Well, while you two were busy down there, me and Katy were stood near the table. We were both a bit wasted. Somehow, we just kind of fell together... and a moment later, she kissed me.

"Nothing special. Just a kiss.

"Then she just kind of brushed her fingertips down over my boob. For some reason, that really turned me on. I don't know why, maybe it was the weed, maybe it was because you haven't given me much attention recently, but it did.

"Her touch really excited me. I found I didn't want her to stop..."

I was struggling to speak. My emotions were raging and competing with each other. On the one hand, I felt incredibly excited at the prospect of my wife getting it on with another woman, something which had been a shared fantasy for a long time; on the other, I felt jealousy and betrayal. Then the question of whether she was telling the truth, or just spinning a tale to get me going. Either way, I could feel my cock starting to swell in response.

"And?"

"And you'll have to wait till later. You're at work. I'll tell you the rest this evening." With that, she hung up, leaving me feeling completely bewildered and light-headed.

~~~~~~

The rest of the day and evening dragged interminably, through dinner, and the kids' storytelling and bedtime routine. After that, she watched TV like nothing had happened, then we finally went to bed. Lying there in the dark, I couldn't help but broach the subject.

"So... are you going to tell me the rest of the story then?" I asked.

She paused for a few moments. "Yeah, but you have to promise me one thing. You have to promise not to tackle Katy and Ramiro about this."

I didn't seem to have much choice, if I wanted to hear the rest of the story, so I agreed.

"Just let me tell it, like it happened, OK? And please don't get angry."

"OK."

"Well, there we were, like I said. We'd had a joint and we were both quite giggly and relaxed. I was just leaning on the table, with my back to it. Katy had been to the kitchen to get some water. When she came back, she was still giggling and a bit unsteady on her feet.

"She handed me a glass and put her hand on my shoulder. A moment later, she just leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. It wasn't sexual, but it was very sensual. Her lips were so soft... they felt lovely. I didn't feel shocked... It just felt very natural and... well, nice, to be honest.

"Then her hand just drifted down from my shoulder, and she let her fingertips just graze over my breast. I wasn't wearing a bra, and her gentle touch felt like a tiny electric shock to my nipple."

As if to try and describe what she had felt, Mandy then did exactly the same thing to me, softly drawing her fingernails down my chest and over my nipple. I had to admit, that did feel good.

"I put my glass on the table and slipped my arm round her waist. It seemed natural for me to do the same to her. With the lightest touch, I traced my fingers down from her collar bone, over the swell of her boob until I got to her nipple. It was really hard and poking through the material of her t-shirt.

"I drew little circles round it with my fingertip and Katy gave a little sigh. Katy's hand went back to my boob, cupping it and gently squeezing my nipple. I felt really sensitive there. You know how a spliff enhances sensations like that... my nerves were absolutely tingling.

"I started doing the same to her breasts. Hers are bigger than mine but felt nice and firm through her top. We kept doing that for a little, just exploring each other's boobs and teasing nipples, when she kissed me again. But this time, it wasn't just a peck on the lips.

"Her lips parted, and her tongue flicked over my bottom lip. I just instinctively opened my mouth and her tongue slipped in. A moment later, we were having a deep French kiss; our hands were all over each other's boobs. Not so much just little caresses now; it was all becoming more intense."

I could imagine precisely what she was describing. Katy was obviously a very touchy-feely girl, so it didn't surprise me that she could be very passionate. By this time, I was uncomfortably hard, but didn't want to move or do anything, in case I spoiled the moment and interrupted Mandy's story.

"Somehow, we ended up on the sofa. I kind of fell back onto it and Katy was kneeling over me. We started kissing again, really passionately. All the while, we were rubbing each other's boobs. She kissed all round my neck and nibbled my earlobe. I could feel my pussy reacting and knew I was getting all creamy inside.

"Then she pushed my top up and my boobs were out in the open. A moment later, she was sucking on one nipple, then the other, which felt lovely. I put my hands inside her top and caressed her breasts in response. Her nipples were really big and hard, and she started moaning when I played with them.

"Then I felt her hand moving down lower, between my legs. She pressed her fingers, quite firmly, against my pussy, then started gently rubbing through my skirt and knickers. I could feel my wetness start to leak out as she worked her fingers in between my lips."

I felt a movement beside me and guessed that Mandy's own hand had slid down between her legs. I imagined that her recounting her story, was getting her as turned on as I was. I could feel my pulse quickening and my breathing becoming shallower. I couldn't resist but to lower my hand to my cock, to give it some much-needed attention, as she continued her story.

"Then Katy sort of slid down, until she was kneeling on the floor. She pushed the hem of my skirt up my thighs and was gently caressing my legs with her fingertips as she went higher and higher. When my skirt was almost round my waist, she just grabbed my knickers and yanked them down... pulled them right off.

"Then she pushed my knees apart and just looked at me for a few moments, staring between my legs. For an instant, it felt really weird to be lying there, with my legs apart and no underwear on, in front of my best friend, but somehow, I didn't care. I was just desperate for some release.

"My pussy must have been wide open... I could feel how swollen my lips were. Then Katy just kind of dragged her thumb up my slit, all the way from my opening, until she brushed my clit. Her touch was really gentle, but quite firm... it was like she knew what I needed.

"Then she used her thumbs to split me open, and she leaned forward and lapped her tongue up and down my pussy. Oh my god, that felt so good. You're the only one who's ever done that to me before, and it felt so different. Her tongue was doing the most amazing things and I could feel my juices trickling out of me. All I could do, was press on her head when I wanted her to go harder.

"In no time, she had me on the verge of coming. I could feel it building up, when suddenly, she shoved her fingers right inside me, and started sliding them in and out, with her tongue still thrashing around my clit.

"Then I absolutely exploded. I literally saw stars and seemed to go off to a different place. I must have drenched her face, because I came so hard.

"Katy still had her fingers inside me and was just gently licking me, when I finally opened my eyes. I was shocked to see Ramiro standing there, right behind Katy. The look on his face was total lust, as he watched his girlfriend licking and fingering me. I was just rooted to the spot, unable to move. Bizarrely, I felt slightly relieved that he couldn't actually see my pussy.

"Ramiro didn't say a word. He just stared, transfixed by the sight in front of him. Then he pulled down the front of his trackie bottoms and his cock sprang out. Oh my god, it was big! I don't want to make you jealous, but he is very well hung, like the size of a cucumber. He just stood there, stroking it up and down, looking at my tits and gasping as Katy licked me.

"Then he just dropped to his knees behind her and yanked her trackie bottoms and knickers down to her knees. He shuffled forward, then slammed that huge dick straight into her. Katy must have been as wet as I was, because he just slid right in.

"A moment later, he grabbed her by the hips and was pounding in and out like a demon; his face was so intense, he was totally gripped by lust. Katy was hardly able to carry on licking me, because she was getting so shoved around by Ramiro's thrusting.

"It didn't take much of that before Katy had an orgasm too. She was squealing and thrashing about as she came. I'm surprised you didn't hear her! Ramiro carried on moving in and out of her, but more slowly until her orgasm subsided.

"He was just getting going again, when Katy turned her head to him and said, "Save some for Mandy, babe!"

My heart was in my throat. Was my wife about to admit that she had allowed Ramiro to fuck her with that huge cock? I scarcely dared to breathe as she went on...

"I admit, I was tempted. I was so turned on, I was curious enough to wonder what that great big dick would feel like inside me, but quickly realised I couldn't. So, I just said, "No, Katy, that would be unfaithful. I can't do that."

"Ramiro just kind of nodded and started pounding into her again in earnest. Katy was soon moaning as he went in and out, quicker and quicker. Finally, he let out a massive groan as he came inside her, slamming in so hard, that he shoved her on top of me again. Katy was shaking and trembling. She'd obviously come again.

"After a bit, Ramiro pulled out of her and stood up. Even though his dick had softened a bit, it was still impressive, all wet and shiny and was still dripping some come from the end. Katy turned round and took him into her mouth and sucked him clean.

"As Katy bent over, I could see her pussy gaping open. There was white, creamy goo oozing out of her hole. I couldn't resist running my finger up her slit, to see what it felt like. He must have really filled her up, there was so much coming out."

"What happened then?" I finally asked, gulping.

"Nothing, really. Katy went off to the loo to get cleaned up and Ramiro dressed. I pulled my skirt and top back down. It was all a bit awkward after that and no-one really knew what to say. It was something that 'just happened'. They went home soon after that, but Katy did give me a nice kiss on the way out. You, in the meantime, were still playing on your game..."

With that, I scooted down the bed and moved my face in between Mandy's legs, then licked and fingered her in the way she'd described Katy doing to her. She did have a nice orgasm, just maybe not the fireworks she had told me about a few minutes earlier.

Then I flipped her over on her hands and knees and fucked her hard, doggy-style. I did wonder whose cock she was thinking about though, as I emptied myself into her...

~~~~~~

Late the next Saturday afternoon, I had just come in from playing with the kids in the garden. Mandy had obviously showered and changed. She saw me looking at her quizzically, then said, in a quite matter-of-fact voice, "Ramiro is away at the moment. I'm going to stay with Katy tonight."

P_Anderer
P_Anderer
331 Followers