My First Big Cock Pt. 04

Story Info
Married discreet bottom handed over to older dominant top.
1.5k words
4.63
8.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were relaxed and clean, Scott and I got out of the tub, dried off, and walked through to the bedroom. When we reached the bedside, I noticed there was a box on it, Scott moved behind me, holding me firmly to his strong chest. His beard tickled my neck and shoulders as he removed my robe, leaving me naked, and told me to open the box. Inside the box I found a delicate black lace thong, with matching garters, shoulder harness and choker.

"I've already taken the liberty of doing some discreet shopping for you. Nothing too crazy, but I prefer my boys to be dressed a bit more feminine when they are in my care, if you don't mind."

I nodded my head and thanked him. I didn't mind at all! Actually, I secretly enjoy wearing my wife's lacy lingerie sometimes. It makes feel really sexy and love how the lace feels on my skin.

Sitting me down on the edge of the bed, Scott gently slipped the thong over my feet and up my legs, followed by the garters, dressing me while he sensually massaged and caressed my body. When he was finished dressing me, he told me to lay on the bed. Eager to please, I modeled my new gifts in a number of erotic poses, first spreading my legs wide, and then bending over as Scott stared at my, lithe, lace-clad body with pure lust in his eyes.

"You look so fucking sexy right now! I want to pull that thong to the side and shove my cock in you, but I know you are tired and I'll let you get some rest."

I got under the covers, and Scott stripped and joined me, spooning me from behind. I could feel his naked hardness nestled in my crack, and his chest hair tickled my smooth back. He was so gentle yet manly, that I soon fell fast asleep in his arms, with images of the intense carnal pleasures of the past few days running through my head.

--------------------------------------

I am a very sound sleeper, especially when I am as physically exhausted as I was from the intense fuckfest we had the previous night. My wife has had to physically shake me to wake me up some mornings, and that night I was out cold. I'm not sure how long I had been asleep, but sometime in the middle of the night something startled from my sleep. I was laying in my stomach, my cock was rock hard pressing into the bed through the lace thong.

"Mmmmmmmmm... Ohhhhh godddd!" I moaned loudly when I figured out what was happening. Scott's hot wet tongue and mouth were devouring my tender fuckhole!

"Sleeping beauty finally woke up!" Scott said laughing loudly. "Feel how wet you are? I've been feasting on you for about 10 minutes already!"

Scott moved between my legs and kissed up my back from my ass along my harness up to my lace choker. I could feel his hard cock sliding between my wet thighs and shivered every time it pressed against my twitching opening. Slowly but surely, Scott began to press his bulbous head into my ass, pinning me to the bed with his weight as he slid his raging hard cock inside me raw, without lube until I felt his pubic hair tickle my ass cheeks. Holding his cock deep in my ass, he thrust his cock deeper and deeper, clearly loving the feel of my ass twitching on his hole.

"How does that feel boy?" asked Scott, whispering huskily in my ear. "You like my hard cock in filling your ass don't you slut?"

I moaned and wriggled beneath him, helpless to resist, and cried out,

"Yes sir, I love it more than anything! Fuck me! Pleaseeee!"

"Not so fast boy," Scott sneered, pulling his cock from my soaking hole with a loud pop. I could feel my hole still dilated, wide open when it was empty. "Get down here on your knees and suck it. I love watching you wrap your pretty mouth around my cock, although probably not as much as you like sucking it right boy!"

Kneeling in front of Scott, I bent my head down and licked his tight balls, sucking them into my mouth and pulling on them hard.

"That's it boy! Suck my balls like a good boy!"

Opening as wide as I could I took both his heavy, cum filled balls in my mouth as he slapped my face with his swollen manhood with a hollow thud.

Grabbing a handful of my hair, Scott roughly pulled my mouth off his balls, grabbed my head with both hands and shoved his cock deep into the recesses of my throat. I struggled to breath through my nose as he literally choked me with his cock, and gasped for air every time he abruptly pulled it from my mouth. Scott was dominating me completely, and judging from my own throbbing cock, and the pool of precum on the bed below me, I was loving every minute. The physical pleasure was overwhelming, but the combination of pleasure and shame left me breathless.

Moving behind me, Scott plunged his cock back into my hole, slapping my ass and grabbing the strap of my harness, pulling me roughly onto his cock. Grabbing the back of my head, Scott pinned my face to the mattress hard as he defiled my fuck hole, squatting on his strong legs above my raised ass as he pummeled me. The pleasure was intense and my hard cock flopped between my legs wildly as Scott used me as he wished. I moaned and groaned louder than I ever had, completely overcome by Scott and his thick, strong cock probing the depths of my ass.

Moving me on to my back, Scott told me to hold my legs apart with my arms and slid a pillow beneath my ass, raising it up for easier access. Pinning my wrists to the bed with his strong arms, Scott fucked me like a cheap rent boy. Pounding his cock deep into my hole and then pulling it out completely, leaving it a gaping slimy mess. Every time he slammed his cock into me, I cried out in pleasure when I felt the large head kneading my prostate. Still holding my legs spread as wide as I could, I begged for Scott to fuck me even harder, as he kissed me and sucked on my tongue. I was powerless to resist him, pheromonal to the point where the only thing that mattered to me was pleasing the hard cock in my ass. Scott scooped me up in his strong arms and began bouncing me on his cock before he pinned my back to a wall and fucked me with all his substantial might. My ass cheeks and inner legs were numb from the punishing pounding I was receiving, and I had no strength left in my body at all.

Scott continued to fuck me with a vengeance and suddenly pulled his cock from my ass and shoved it into my mouth. Holding my head firmly in place, Scott sent shot after shot of thick, creamy seed down my parched throat. When he finished and I had swallowed every last drop, I licked his cock clean and he pulled me into his arms and held me tenderly on the bed. Looking deep into my eyes, Scott kissed me the headed to the bathroom. As I lay there exhausted covered in the fruits of our carnal pleasure, I heard him turn on the large jacuzzi bathtub. With the tub still running, Scott came back into the bedroom, stripped me of my soiled lingerie, picked me up and carried me into the bathroom. Sitting me down on the bench in the spacious rain shower, Scott turned on the water and kneeled between my legs, looked into my eyes and said,

"You have been such a good little boy you deserve a reward."

Bending down Scott licked my tight ball sack and then took my entire package, my tiny boy cock and large swollen balls, into his mouth. I had NOT expected that! I groaned loudly and caressed his head as he devoured my throbbing dick. Scott continued to suck my cock and balls, and after a few minutes I screamed,

"Fuck mannn!!! Oh my god!!! Holy shit I'm CUmMMing!!!"

The room spun around uncontrollably and I saw stars. Scott continued to suck my cock as I shot my cum in his mouth. Pulling his cock out, he raised up and kissed me, spitting a big wad of my own thick, pungent cum into my mouth. I felt so dirty, but was also really turned on by it, and gulped down some of my cum as we made out. Scott and I swapped my cum between our mouths, swallowing it little by little as we kissed passionately.

For the next ten minutes, Scott and I kissed passionately, our wet bodies grinding together as we made our beneath the steady stream of hot water flowing from the rainshower. Taking a seat on the bench, Scott pulled me down onto his lap and held me tightly from behind, breathing heavily while his beard tickled my flush skin. As we sat intertwined in a lover's embrace, Scott finally broke the silence, saying,

"So tell me boy, are you glad you stayed?"