My First Big Cock Pt. 06

Story Info
Married guy sinks further into decadence.
2.6k words
4.71
4.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell asleep a few minutes later on Scott's chest, as he held me close and ran his fingers through my hair. Curled up in his strong arms, I slept like a baby, and woke up early in the afternoon alone in the disheveled, cum stained bed. We had no plans for the rest of the day, so I got up, put on a robe and went to look for Scott. Scott was sitting at the table, which was covered with a nice spread of food, and I sat down across from him. Famished from our fervent morning fuck session, we sat at the table and chatted while we ate, sipping on a lovely bottle of champagne Scott had ordered.

"So what do you want to do today?" Scott asked, "I have to go down to the gym to work out for a bit. Would you like to get a massage and wait for me in the spa?"

"That sounds wonderful!" I exclaimed excitedly.

A massage sounded to die for, especially after the beating my body had taken over the past few days.

"Go get dressed, and I'll book you a masseur and we can head down together."

Walking me to the bedroom, Scott got dressed for his workout and then handed me a leather jockstrap with a rounded open back which I slipped on.

"Wear this to the massage. I want to show you off a little. Your ass looks absolutely delectable in that!" Scott joked, swatting my exposed bubble butt playfully.

When I finished dressing, Scott and I took the elevator down to the luxurious hotel spa, he left me with a rather attractive female receptionist. A moment later, I heard a deep voice call out my name, and I was ushered to a dimly lit, private massage room. The room was luxurious to say the least, filled with soft flickering candle light, rain forest ambient sounds, and soothing aroma oils that made it relaxing and extremely erotic at the same time.

Sitting me down on a wooden bench, placing my feet in a small wooden tub, my masseur began to wash my feet and introduced himself,

"My name is Daniel, and I will be your masseur for today. I see you have booked a two hour oil massage. When I'm finished here, please get undressed, put on this robe and lay face down on the table there and relax. Daniel looked to be in his mid twenties, was about 6'2, ruggedly handsome, with a lithe, hairy body. He had chiseled features and looked to be of Middle Eastern descent, with a thick brow. I was certain Scott had chosen him especially for me. Daniel was a stud!

Standing up I removed my shirt and shorts and wrapped the robe around me. I think Daniel expected me to wait for him to leave to get undressed, and he chuckled a little before saying,

"Go ahead, make yourself at home! I don't mind, but you might not want to do that with female therapist!"

I blushed a little at my ignorance and apologized bashfully for my mistake, before I lay down on my chest with my face in the hole in the massage table, as instructed. Removing my robe, Daniel paused when he saw my sexy leather jockstrap.

"You're going to have to lose these too!" he said, "I'd hate to see such an enticing pair of underwear get ruined by the oil." Daniel slowly slid my jockstrap down my legs, peeling the tight leather over my shapely, round ass until I was completely naked on the table in front of him.

"Usually people wear the disposable underwear we provide, but if you don't want to wear them, I don't mind. They aren't very comfortable." More than a little aroused at being naked in front of yet another strange man, I told him I was fine, to which he replied cheekily, "Indeed you are!"

I then felt Daniel's strong hands begin to work the fragrant massage oil on my feet and calves. I shut my eyes, relaxing completely as I was swept away by the relaxing aroma oils, the soft light, the rainforest sounds playing in the background and above all by the strong pair of hands expertly massaging my feet and legs. I was in a state of pampered bliss, moaning softly as Daniel worked his way up my legs to the base of my ass. I then felt my cock stiffen as Daniel took my firm ass cheeks in his hands, rubbing them in a penetrating, circular motion. Every time Daniel pulled at my ass, I felt my moist hole exposed to the cold air, and more importantly, to my stud masseur who was making me feel amazing! A little embarrassed at my arousal, I pointed my hard cock straight down between my legs, so that the head popped out between my legs as he insistently worked the tense knots from my muscular ass.

Sensing my excitement, Daniel leaned on my back and whispered into my ear,

"You are so fucking sexy!"

Grabbing hold of my hand he put it on his bulging package and I started to fondle him through his thin uniform pants. Daniel moaned softly as I played with his hard cock while he continued to work the kinks out of my tense body. When he reached my lower back, I felt him climb on top of me, using his elbows to massage the length of my back while his hard, cloth covered cock rested in my oily crack. As Daniel proceeded to massage my shoulders, his hard cock tented his thin fabric pants, rubbing against my exposed pink hole and I gasped in pleasure. When he heard me moan he began kissing my neck from behind as his strong hands kneaded my naked body. I felt myself rhythmically gyrating my ass back into Daniel's hardness as he continued to torture me with his skilled hands and long, straight cock.

"I know what you want right now, but I'm sorry, I need this job. I can't do it here or I'll get fired. This is the best I can do right now."

Sinking two fingers into my slick, eager hole, Daniel probed deep, rolling his fingers around inside me, stretching my fuck hole. Reaching between my legs he began playing with the head of my hard cock with his fingertips. I was so hard, and soooo horny, but equally frustrated, as I clearly wanted Daniel to shove his hot cock in my ass, and it obviously wasn't going to happen.

After playing with me for a few more minutes, Daniel informed me we had about 30 minutes left, and rolled me onto my back. Standing behind the head of the massage table, Daniel spread oil all over my chest and began rubbing me sensually, paying special attention to my nipples. As he continued down to my rock hard cock, he leaned forward, rubbing the rubbery hardness of his clothed cock on my face. Taking my cock in his hand, Daniel stoked it seductively, massaging my balls and worked his hand underneath me and inserted a finger in my ass. I writhed uncontrollably, and overcome with pure desire, I pulled the elastic waist of Daniel's pants down and took his his stiff pole in my hungry mouth.

I hoped to feel Daniel's hot mouth on my cock too, but he continued stroking it gently, edging me to the brink of insanity. Dragging me up the table, Daniel tilted my head back over the edge and slid his long cut cock deep into my throat. I slurped and gagged on his cock as Daniel fucked my mouth like a loose pussy, deep and hard. Grabbing hold of his sack, I massaged his tight balls as he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth. Daniel groaned loudly and I felt his cock swell in my mouth slightly before he pulled it out and glazed my face with a massive load of his pungent jizz. Opening my mouth I greedily engulfed his cock, licking it clean as it continued to twitch and leak his seed.

Pulling his meat from my mouth, Daniel pulled his pants up, fed me some of his cum from my face with a dirty, oily finger, and then abruptly walked out of the room. I was confused, horny, hard, and above all frustrated as hell! As I lay on the massage table, the receptionist from earlier came into the room and found me naked with my hard little cock jutting obscenely in the air, and my face covered with Daniel's cum. I was paralyzed with embarrassment, but she quickly averted her eyes and told me to put a robe on and meet Mr. Scott in VIP Cabin 3 in the dry sauna.

Sliding my leather jockstrap back over my swollen cock, I quickly wiped some of Daniel's thick cum from my face with a tissue, put my robe on, and went to Scott's cabin. Opening the door, I found Scott sitting naked on the top wooden bench, his tight muscles glistening with sweat. Motioning me to him, Scott moved to kiss me but stopped suddenly, looked at me and smiled. The pungent smell of Daniel's cum wafted off my face, and I knew he smelled it. I looked at the floor in a clear sign of guilt.

"Oh my god! You sucked your masseur's cock!!!"

I really hoped I didn't just fuck everything up, but he didn't look angry at all, more amused than anything.

"Are you angry? I'm sorry I didn't know what.."

Scott raised his hand to stop me,

and said,

"Of course I'm not angry! I set that up to see what would happen and you did EXACTLY what I expected from my little cum loving boy!"

My face went bright red in shame, and he continued,

"A lot of the male masseurs, actually all of them here are gay, and private offer "special" services for a tip. I met Daniel earlier this week when I got him to suck my cock and rim me."

I honestly wasn't that shocked or angry, just still really frustrated and horny. Bending down I took Scott's cock into my mouth and sucked his big mushroom cap causing him to groan loudly.

"So what happened? Did you let him fuck your hole too, or just sucked his cock?"

I looked away embarrassed.

"I sucked him for a bit, but honestly he really just fucked my throat over the end of the table, came on my face, and took off!"

Scott burst out laughing. "So you must be aching for relief by now!" Scott said mischievously, smacking his heavy sweaty cock firmly on my mouth, nose, and chin.

"Let's go upstairs and fuck!" I said in a whiny, seductive voice, "I need to feel your cock inside me right now!"

Reaching over, Scott locked the door of the cabin and dimmed the lights.

"Why the fuck do you think anyone gets these shitty overpriced cabins!"

I moved to take him back into my mouth, but Scott stopped me.

"Not like that boy... No no no, you just took a load in your dirty little mouth. I want a clean hole to soil!"

Bending me over the bench, Scott moved behind me, pinned my head firmly to the hard wooden bench, and shoved his glistening meat into my ass. I cried out in pain, my hole burning from the sudden impalement, but soon found myself groaning in pleasure as he got into a rhythm. Scott savagely pummeled me from behind, and the sounds of our sweaty bodies smacking together were clearly audible to anyone nearby. People outside could also see us fucking through the long thin window in the door. None of that mattered. I no longer cared about modesty or decorum.

Turning me around, Scott pinned me to the door, pressing my face and body against the window roughly as he continued pumping his cock in and out of my flush pink hole. Moaning like a bitch in heat, I whimpered and cursed as Scott plowed me from behind. As my ass took a beating from Scott, I was horrified to see a group of 3 men in their mid twenties approaching our cabin. The taller two of the young men were mixed race, with cut muscular bodies, and the third was a stocky white guy of similar age. As they got closer, I thought one of the tall men looked familiar and then it hit me! It was Daniel!"

I pushed backwards with my legs into Scott, forcing his cock from my hole. and quickly turned my back to the door blocking the window. Scott seemed confused but the picked me up by my legs and resumed fucking me, pinning my back to the door. I wrapped my legs around his back as he plunged into me, bouncing my ass on his stuff cock while he slammed me against the door.

In the heat and steam, I knew Scott wouldn't last much longer and he lifted my ass even higher with his hands on hips, and continued to drop my ragged limp body onto his cock at full force. Holding his cock in deep and he shook violently and slammed into my ass, causing me to moan like a whore as his cock pummeled my prostate. I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder as Scott bit down pretty hard as he emptied his balls into my bowels.

As soon as he finished filling my hole with his sticky, pungent seed, Scott dragged me out of the cabin to the locker room I snapped out of my lustful haze when the cold air hit my sweaty wet body. As I snapped to, I saw Daniel and his two friends standing down the hall, pointing and whispering. Scott walked me back to the locker room with his hand on my leaking, leather clad ass, his seed flowing freely down my legs from my freshly bred hole. I eluded Daniel's eyes as we passed by the group of young men, but I could feel their eyes all over my body. One of the men whispered something and all three snickered.

Scott was enjoying their attention. The whole reason why he brought me down to the spa in the first place was to show me off. However, while I though he was flaunting the fact that I was his fuck toy, in fact Scott's real purpose was far different. Scott wanted to show Daniel, the other masseurs, and anyone who was interested the sexy little Asian boy on the menu tonight. I was blissfully unaware that Scott was actually recruiting participants for the big surprise he had planned for me later that night.

When we reached the locker room, Scott led me to a shower booth and closed the curtain behind us. Lathering me up with soap, he meticulously cleansed every inch of my body, rubbing and touching me sensitive skin as he lovingly washed the dried up trail of juices from my legs. Gently washing my tender hole, Scott knelt down and gently licked my pussy, making me squirm in the process.

Once we were clean we dried off and went back up to Scott's suite. When we got to the bedroom, I saw Scott had prepared another outfit for me to wear, an elegant white silk robe a white choker and a pair of ass less white panty shorts. I dressed up happily, loving the feel of the fine silk and lace on my skin. Snuggling up on the sofa, I ordered some food while Scott opened a bottle of champagne.

"Let's have a toast," said Scott raising his glass. "To new friends, new experiences and even better sex!"

I shook my head smiling evocatively, and said "I'm not sure the last one is even possible!"