My First Big Cock Pt. 07

Story Info
Married bottom’s gangbang fantasy made reality.
2.5k words
4.66
7.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around 8 o'clock when we called housekeeping to clear the table, and sat down on the couch to relax and unwind. Scott seemed especially frisky and couldn't keep his hands off of me as we waited for housekeeping. I could feel his desire to ravage me, and though my hole was a little sore, I knew I was definitely going to get fucked again that night. Opening his robe, Scott pulled my head down to his lap and stuck his cock in my mouth. As I started slurping on his hardness, I heard the someone enter the room, and when I looked up I made eye contact with the younger server that I had caught looking st me earlier. I turned away in shame and he quickly collected our dishes and left in an obvious rush.

About an hour later, Scott and I were lounging on the sofa, enjoying a bottle of wine when there was a knock at the door. When I opened the door, I was shocked to see Daniel standing there with a massage table and backpack. Walking past me as I bowed my head in embarrassment, Daniel set up the massage table in the middle of the front room, and when I sat back down close to Scott, he said,

"I set up a private massage for you. You seemed so disappointed that Daniel didn't fuck you that I want to make sure you get the full massage treatment, inside and out. He was more than happy to come by!"

I nodded reluctantly still upset at how cheap Daniel had made me feel earlier.

"How does your hole feel boy?" asked Scott, "Hope you aren't too raw, because I have arranged a surprise for you."

Laying face down on the massage table, with my face looking at the floor below, I felt someone put nylon cuffs around my ankles. My hips were pulled up high in the air, putting my ass on display, and my arms were pulled back and cuffed to my ankles. I was completely prostrate, and waved my ass seductively in the air as I waited for Daniel to mount me. A hand reached under the massage table and held a big bottle of poppers to my nose. As I took several deep inhales in both nostrils, I heard another knock on the door, followed by the sound of several more people approaching. As the poppers swept me away, glazing my eyes and leaving my entire body limp and throbbing, I saw there were now 5 pairs of feet in sight beneath the table.

Immediately, strong hands groped me from every angle. Hands roughly spread my ass apart, and I felt Scott's familiar mushroom head circling my twitching hole before he shoved it in to the hilt. Scott punished my hole, and I took another hit of poppers and let him fuck me like a rag doll. After Scott fucked me on the massage table for a good 15 minutes, I felt him pull out, and I was picked up and walked into the bedroom. The men put me down with my ass in the air, turned the lights off and closed the door behind them. The room was completely dark, and I couldn't see anything, but it my other senses were slightly heightened to compensate, and I distinctly heard the sighing sound of the bed taking on the weight of man after man. Suddenly I felt an unfamiliar long hard cock poking at the entrance to my hole. I took another hit of poppers and braced myself as my ass was stuffed full of hot cock in one powerful thrust. A warm mouth licked my ear and a familiar voice whispered, "Now I am going to fill your hole up with my cum boy. I've been wanting to fuck this hot little ass ever since I shot my load all over your face and then left you covered in cum like a cheap whore." It was Daniel.

Grabbing hold of my hips, Daniel unleashed a brutal assault on my ass, slapping my cheeks as he plowed me. While Daniel took me deep and hard, I felt a strong pair of hands take hold of my head and a new thick cock was shoved down my throat. Daniel and my new assailant spit roasted me with reckless abandon, using both my holes simultaneously as I cursed and moaned, begging for more. Daniel continued to fuck me like a whore, using his arm to choke me as he used me.

"Are you ready for my cum you little slut? I'm going to empty my balls deep in your ass this time, and we both know you want it!" shouted Daniel, before he flooded my body with his seed. Daniel pulled his cum covered cock from my hole and I greedily sucked it clean. When I finished, I felt the other men remove the cuffs from my wrists and ankles, before they rolled me onto my back.

As soon as I was on my back I felt another, thick, uncut cock with a big head slide in my hole, using Daniel's warm cum for lube. As the cock in my ass fucked me with short powerful strokes, I felt someone squat above my head and I licked his ass frenetically, as I reeled in the pleasure of a new fat cock in my hole. Driving my tongue deeper into the anonymous back door I was rimming hungrily, I felt myself physically lose control. His cock must have been a perfect fit for my ass, because after about two more minutes I felt my ass twitch and I nearly fainted as I spurted a huge load of cum from my tiny limp cock, coating my chest and balls with my pungent seed. When he felt my ass spasming wildly on his cock, the stranger fucking me slammed into me one last time and emptied his balls in my sloppy, gaping hole as I continued to suck and probe the succulent asshole above me.

When the second man pulled his cock from my ass, my battered hole remained dilated, and was instantly filled by another cock, this one longer, and much thicker then the first two. I took another two hits of poppers, closed my eyes and drifted away as I submitted to my third cock of the night. The man straddling my face continued grinding his tight wet hole in my mouth and nose, smearing my saliva and his anal juices all over my face. I groaned into the asshole smothering my mouth as I pleaded wantonly for another thick load in my hole. The cock pounding my ass made obscene sloshing noises as it pumped the vile DNA soup that now filled my filthy clenching rectum. Gripping my throat with his hand, he squeezed tightly leaving me gasping for air and flailing wildly beneath him, as I surrendered completely to the hard cock in my fuckhole. He fucked me like he wanted to fuck the life out of me, pounding his molten cock into my swollen prostate with each desperate thrust.

Leaning down he whispered wickedly in my ear, "Hey little bitch, are you ready to have a black baby?"

I moaned in pure delight, and he plunged his long, fat tool deep into my guts, shaking and screaming, "Oh fuck oh fuckkkk!" as he deposited his creamy cum deep in my nether regions.

When his cock slipped from my hole, releasing a deluge of cum onto the bed, I was immediately placed onto my hands and knees and mounted by a smaller guy. Though smaller in stature, he boasted an impressive, thick tool. The fourth man was by far the most energetic. He dominated me with authority, jackhammering his long thick cock in and out of me as I begged for mercy. I moaned filthy nonsense, and tried to change positions, but he pinned my head roughly to the bed and continued to slam me from behind, slapping my ass with each stroke. After fucking me within an inch of my life, pounding me relentlessly for 15 solid minutes, I felt a hand pull my head backwards roughly by hair and slammed me one final, violent time, before he pulled out, groaned, and shoved his slimy cock into my mouth and shot his tasty thick cum down my throat.

Collapsing on the bed in exhaustion, I was waiting in limbo for another hard cock to abuse me when Scott flipped on the lights, scooped my nearly lifeless body from the bed, and carried me to the bathroom. My body was still visibly shaking, and thick cum was streaming down my inner thighs. When we reached the bathroom, Scott kissed my cum glazed mouth, turned on the rain shower and lay my dirty, used body in a heap on the floor. As the hot water poured down on me, I could still feel a steady steam of cum flowing from my worn out ass onto the floor.

"How are you holding up?"

Still shaking and locked in a tortured state of post carnal shame and bliss, I composed myself and answered groggily,

"I'm doing alright I guess, all things considered. That was really fucking intense. I can't believe that just happened! I'm going to need some time to process this. Who were all those guys?"

"Daniel and his two friends from the spa..."

"And the last guy?" I asked.

"Ah! That was the young server that walked in while you sucking my cock on the sofa."

I shook my head and buried my cum streaked face in my hands.

Noticing I was still fighting with the guilt of letting five horny men use my body in the most animalistic ways possible, Scott embraced me and soaped me up, cleansing the filth from my skin as he comforted and reassured me. He had a deeply concerned look on his face and started to apologize, when I stopped him, saying,

"Please don't feel bad Scott. Remember, I did ask for this, even though I didn't expect it to really happen!"

"Do you regret it?" Scott asked tenderly.

"Absolutely not! It was by far the most intense sexual experience I have ever had, and I have you to thank for that. I am glad I was able to try it, and I know you were watching over me the whole time, making sure I was safe."

"So you enjoyed it?"

"Fuck yeah I did! I may not want to do it everyday, but it was amazing to experience having the strength and cum fucked out of me by four young studs!"

Scott smiled, extremely relieved that I wasn't angry, and that he hadn't pushed me too far.

Taking his semi-hard cock in my hand, I kissed Scott passionately, and told him I wanted to take care of him, since I knew he hadn't cum yet.

"Let's dry off and go to bed for the night boy, I think you've had enough cock for one night," Scott said chuckling. Turning off the water we dried each other off and walked hand in hand to the bedroom. Laying down on top of me on the bed, Scott's warm body enveloped me. I loved the feeling of his masculine body on mine, and began kissing him passionately, still very eager to please.

Diving under the blanket to take his cock in my mouth, my nostrils were assaulted with the smell of the cum-soaked sheets, which made me feel even more depraved. I felt like a cheap slut knowing that all of that cum that I smelled had oozed out of my wel -fucked ass. Scott's cock was rock hard and I teased the head and licked his balls briefly before I forced his cock into my throat, swallowing as much as I could. Lost in the passion of the moment, I sucked Scott in earnest, stroking him with my hand while I suck up and down on his fleshy pole, trying to coax the man juice from his swollen balls. As I continued to suck Scott, I felt his finger move to my swollen, puffy hole.

"Do you think you can take one more cock inside you tonight?", Scott whispered in a soothing voice.

My hole was sore, but still mostly dilated.

"I think so. I'm pretty sore, but I really want to feel you make love to me like you did the other night." Taking a few long inhales of poppers, I lay back and prepared to take the fifth large cock of the night into my ass.

Throwing the covers off of our sweaty bodies, Scott rolled me onto my side, lifted my left leg in the air slightly, and gently slid his slippery cock in me from behind. I sighed in pleasure as I felt his virile cock slowly penetrate me until his thighs were pressed firmly against my ass. Hugging me tightly to his manly chest, Scott sensually probed my weeping hole with his cock, and I arched my back seductively as he took hold of my shoulders and bored his meat deeper into me. Moaning uncontrollably, I felt Scott's beard scratching my neck as he sucked hard on my neck and throat, leaving love marks all over. Scott's breathing got increasingly labored as he worked my tender pink boy pussy, making me wail in ecstasy.

I cried out in pain and pleasure as I prepared to take a 5th load of cum inside me, but just as I sensed Scott was about to explode in my hole, he pulled his cock out and stood over my face stroking it furiously. With a loud groan, Scott blasted his cum all over my face. The first few shots went straight in my mouth and I swallowed eagerly, feeling his slimy cum slide down my throat into my stomach. The next few shots went all over my face and onto my hair. As I lay there prostrate with a glaze of hot cum running down my face, Scott quickly rolled me onto my stomach and slid his twitching cock back deep into me, and collapsed onto my back, exhausted.

As we lay there in a post coital haze, Scott licked some of his cum from my face and fed it to me with his tongue. Getting up from the bed, Scott went to the bathroom and came back with some towels and a couple hot washcloths. Wiping my face clean, Scott rolled me back on my stomach and gently cleaned my puffy, distended asshole with a warm, wet cloth. When he was finished, I spun around and took Scott's shriveled cock in my mouth, savoring the flavor of his come mixed with my own juices as I licked and sucked his cock clean. When I finished cleaning the slimy cum from Scott's cock, I rolled over onto my back and closed my eyes, as the days events replayed in my head. Exhausted from the pounding I took in both holes, I curled up against Scott's chest and fell asleep as his strong arms held me tight.