Heinrich the Austrian Bear Pt. 01

Story Info
A weekend of sex with a tall Austrian bear top.
3.7k words
4.67
4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was strange when I was in Italy, that often the German word would come into my head before the Italian and perhaps that led me to recall my trip to Austria eight years earlier. I had planned to be in Austria for three nights and looked on the Internet for any interesting men that I might be able to meet.

I discovered Heinrich who lived in Baden just to the south of Vienna where I had planned to stay. On his profile he indicated that he enjoyed showing visitors the special beauty of his town. This was precisely the kind of connection that spoke to me so I sent him an introductory email. The next day I had a very pleasant response from Heinrich who declared that he would be pleased to meet me and that I could stay with him for a couple of days if I liked.

Through the next couple of emails, I learned that Heinrich was a man in his early 60's who was now retired from his life as an engineer. He still did some writing but missed the social life of his work, so he enjoyed creating a new social life with visitors.

He declared that Baden was a wonderfully relaxed town and he would ensure that I had a good time during my visit. He seemed quite affable and had a good command of English. I made a plan to stay just one night in Vienna and then Heinrich would meet me at the train station in Baden the next day.

The trip to Austria was my first time in a German speaking country. I had studied German intensely in college and obtained a good speaking level, but thirty five years later much had been forgotten. How much would return to my aged brain?

I was struck by the beauty and elegance of Vienna but was most astonished by the Schonbrunn palace with its 1441 rooms. Fortunately, the tour only takes you through forty of the rooms or I might have had to ask for a room to spend the night! The palace and the gardens rivaled Versailles and were intended to be a competition. I also thoroughly enjoyed the best coffee I ever had anywhere in the world along with a fine piece of apple strudel at an elegant café.

The next day I took the short train ride through the Austrian countryside where the trees were just starting to show some of their Fall color. The landscape was flatter than I had anticipated and farmland took over soon after leaving the outskirts of Vienna. I knew that Baden was famous in Roman times for its sulphur spas but didn't know anything of the modern city. I was confident that Heinrich already had a plan in mind. Austrians, like Germans, were very organized.

I was happy to see Heinrich waiting for me as I disembarked from the train with my luggage. He had a huge welcoming smile and held out his arms to welcome me with a bear hug. He was indeed a bear of a man at almost two meters and one hundred ten kilos.

He had a big head with lots of light brown wavy hair that seemed to take on highlights from the sun. I knew that he was a hairy man, but his face was smoothly shaven. He would be a very entertaining man to be with for a couple of nights.

He lived only a short distance from the station in a two bedroom flat in town. We walked the short distance and he carried my suitcase while I kept the backpack. It felt like I was in a small town where everything would be in a reasonable walking distance. I loved to explore towns by just walking. Ten minutes later we were climbing the stone steps to the second level of the building where Heinrich lived alone.

I was happy to see as we entered his space that the ceilings were high to accommodate his height. The luggage was placed into the bedroom and Heinrich was eager to feed me a late lunch. I was happy to accept especially when I saw that it would include a crusty bread, cold cuts and beer. There were multiple types of mustards and pickles to augment our meal.

We sat at a wooden table and chairs which had a red checked table cloth, not unlike being in a restaurant. The Steigl beer was a pale ale with a refreshing aftertaste and the meats had the typical great flavor that one expects from European cured meats.

I learned that Heinrich had been married, but divorced five years earlier. He was on friendly terms with his ex-wife who lived in Baden as well. He had a daughter who was married and lived in town. She had a boy and a girl who were eight and six.

No one knew that he enjoyed sex with men and he had told them that a friend he had met on a cruise the year before was joining him for a couple of days. In a town this size, we might run into them and he wanted a story prepared. I accepted my role.

When we finished our meal, he cleared the dishes and suggested we take a stroll around the town. He especially wanted me to see the gardens which were one of the main attractions of the town. He had another location in mind as well, but didn't provide any advance warning.

The gardens were very sculpted and made for a pleasant relaxing walk. Not far from one of the gardens was the famous Romerterme spa which dated back to the ancient Romans. We would not be joining the upper crust who visited there regularly.

Heinrich had decided that a good way to spend the later part of the afternoon was at a Wine Hut. This was also along our walking path but down a narrow stone street. At the end of the street was a two story stone and wood building with a hanging wooding sign which declared it to be the Wine Hut.

The hours were listed on the door and we were there at the correct time, but the door was locked. Heinrich was not concerned. We turned around and walked back about fifty meters where he used his booming voice to call out for Margarite. A second story window opened up and the curtain billowed out into the open. Margarite, an attractive forty something brunette, came into view and said, "I'll be right with you Heinrich."

A few minutes later she popped out the wooden front door and displayed a most jolly smile to both of us. She escorted us back to the Wine Hut, unlocked the heavy wooden door and led us to the lower level wine cellar with its smells of oak and cherry. We browsed the displays of wine and Heinrich chose two that he wanted us to sample.

I was surprised that both of the wines he selected were red wines. I was of the mistaken opinion that Austria made mostly white wines. Travel was making me more knowledgeable. I was not surprised that Heinrich explained how our friendship began on a cruise and it was my first time in Austria. "Super," came back the response from Margarite along with another very welcoming smile.

She declared that she was pleased to have an American in her place. All of the conversation between Heinrich and Margarite was in German but I was beginning to sense my vocabulary returning. I was confident enough to speak short sentences that I knew were correct.

Margarite joined us in sampling the two wines which were quite different from each other. The first was a heavy, heady wine with no sweetness but still background flavors of blackberry and plum. The second wine was lighter with high fruit notes and a bit of sweetness. I was happy when Heinrich decided to buy two bottles of the first wine. In her generous way, Margarite gave each of us another sample of the first wine. I was finding myself attracted to this energetic woman, but I could see she was wearing a wedding ring.

We climbed the stairs to the outdoors as a more joyful group than when we had descended. Margarite relocked the heavy Wine Hut door and we escorted her home.

Heinrich and I made our way back to his space as the sun was setting and the street lights were beginning to glow in the cool evening air. I couldn't say when his mind turned to sex, but he expressed his interest as we were climbing the stairs. He had directed me to go first. "I like the way that you look from his position," he quietly declared while we were still on the stairs.

I stopped at the top of the stairs for him to catch up. He pressed his body against mine and I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck. "Perhaps getting naked would be good," he suggested. I turned and looked at his hopeful face and said, "Yes. Let's do that."

Heinrich unlocked the door and held it open for me to enter. He closed the door and I heard the latch get secured. He put the wine away while I waited in the living room for his direction. I undid the buttons on my button-down shirt partially exposing my smooth chest. When he came into the room and noted my clothing adjustment he smiled broadly and came to me.

He gently parted the shirt to fully expose my chest and bent his head to take in a nipple. He sucked gently before starting to nibble with his teeth. He increased the pressure of his teeth on my nipple to gauge my level of pain tolerance. When the pain was more than I wanted, I gently moved his head to the other nipple where he more quickly moved to biting. I ran my fingers through his thick head of wavy hair enjoying the texture of this manly element.

I brought his head up from my nipple and kissed him gently on the lips. He pressed his body firmly against me and I could feel the stiffness in his pants. I reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants. He was quickly achieving a full erection and I smiled with anticipation. I tried to undo his belt, but was having difficulty so I dropped to my knees for a visual which made the task much easier.

I slowly unzipped his pants and pressed my face against his crotch. As his pants moved to the floor my face came in contact with his checked red cotton boxers.

His thick cock was pressing for release and I slowly pulled his boxers to the floor allowing his thick cock to be right in my face. I licked the head of his uncut cock and cupped his furry balls for support. I did not pull back the foreskin but opened my mouth wide to take in the head of his dick.

As Heinrich felt the warmth of my mouth he said, "Oh, that feels good." He rubbed my hair just as I had done to him. I moved my mouth further along his cock and could feel him get firmer. I could see some white hairs mixed in with his dark pubic hair, demonstrating his age.

I took a deep breath and took the full length of his cock into my mouth where I felt my throat fill with the thickness of his long shaft. I enjoyed the feeling of fullness and pulled back to take in another deep breath before slowly plunging in the full distance. I rolled my tongue around his hard dick as well as I could to stimulate the underside.

He took my head in both of his thick hands and began to move his cock back and forth. He knew that I was spending the night with him so he took his time and face fucked me slowly, enjoying the warmth and wetness of my body. I gave myself over to him and became receptive to his manly desires.

He began to pump my face with more speed and intensity and I could feel his hard cock smacking against the back of my throat which was stimulating both of us. He stopped abruptly and said softly, "Come to bed and I will make love to you." I was excited by these words from a tall man with a big dick. Here I was in Austria with a very manly hunk who wanted me to be naked in his bed. How could I refuse? Why would I refuse?

The bedroom was dark and Heinrich did not put on a light but my eyes quickly adjusted to the limited light in the room. There was a very large bed that was slightly higher than normal, likely adjusted for his height. I removed all of my clothes which took longer than for him to just remove his shirt.

I climbed up onto the bed to find a sexy hairy man with full erection smiling my way. "Come to me," he encouraged and I placed my smooth naked body against his hairy thick frame.

I could feel his hard cock pressing against my abdomen. Our lips met sweetly and I said, "Happy to see you like this." "And I am happy to feel you like this," he said as he reached around and squeezed both of my ass cheeks firmly with his strong hands. We both laughed freely.

He quickly rolled me over onto my back and lay his weight on top of me with his hard cock tucked between my legs. I enjoyed feeling the weight of this hefty man on top of me. He kissed me sweetly on my neck and then growled as he took a bite. He moved lower and kissed my chest in many places before settling in on my left nipple where he sucked with passion but did not use his teeth.

He moved to the right nipple and took a firm bite while making that same growling sound. He kissed my soft belly while my hard dick pressed against his hairy chest. He moved down to my cock and kissed it all over along with my smooth balls before he took the head of my cock into his very warm mouth.

"God, that feels great," I encouraged him as he took more of me into his mouth. He worked up and down on my cock taking the full length and I could feel the back of his throat. He licked my balls and stroked my dick, stimulating the full area.

"Roll over," he commanded and I complied. He lay the full weight of his body on top of mine and kissed me on the back of my neck and behind my ears, before taking a nibble on my right ear lobe. His hard cock was pushed between my legs and I arched my back slightly so that his cock would be pressing against my balls. He thrust his cock back and forth between my legs which I held together to stimulate him. I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck and I wanted to feel him slide inside me.

He slid down and kissed my smooth ass cheeks and rubbed his face into my crack. I could feel his saliva trickling down to my opening and then I felt a thick finger press against that special spot. He rubbed my opening with circular moves before he pushed down and slid in one of his thick fingers. There was such strength and firmness in his finger that I was very stimulated. He loosened me fully and relaxed the area with his saliva and finger.

He moved to a kneeling position and straddled my legs with his hard cock pressed up against my opening. His cock was slender at the tip and got much thicker at the base. A perfect cock for painless beginnings. He slid the head of his cock inside and I exhaled heavily to make space for him to take all of me. He pushed in further and I could feel the thickness increasing. He was gentle in entering me so that I would only feel pleasure from receiving his cock.

He pressed on my back with one of his hands and pushed his cock fully into me, stretching my opening to its fullest to receive all of him. I wanted to feel the energy of this man penetrate me and find satisfaction within.

He began with slow deliberate thrusts just as he had done with my mouth in the living room. He stayed at that same controlled speed for some time while his breathing became more labored. I could feel his hairy balls slap against my ass cheeks and the sweat drip from his body onto mine. I was receiving multiple samples of his DNA.

He lay his body fully on top of me again and the wetness from him provided a massage oil substitute as he slid his full body and cock simultaneously. His hairy body was sliding on the outside and his thick hard cock sliding on the inside. So many of my nerve endings were being stimulated and my own hard cock was pressed into the mattress.

Heinrich picked up speed and intention and I knew that he wanted to release himself inside me. He reached under me with his thick hands and grabbed my chest firmly while he thrust his cock deep inside me. He pressed into me with his body and his cock joining us firmly together. He growled into the back of my neck as I felt his cock squirt warm cum into me. He clung tighter to me as a second shot burst from his cock and filled me to overflowing. His body trembled as his warm cum tricked down onto my balls and the mattress.

Slowly he relaxed himself but only for a minute before he pulled back and his cock popped out from my hole. He smacked his wet cock against my ass and smacked my right ass cheek with the flat of his hand. "Wilkommen zu Austria," he said with a satisfied laugh. I laughed along with him as he lay himself flat on the bed facing the ceiling.

I moved over and snuggled into his hairy wet chest and kissed his right nipple which tasted of his salty sweat. I reached down and cupped his soft cock into my hand and I sensed Reiki energy move from me to him with ease. We lay quietly in satisfied comfort feeling the energy of each other intimately.

"Come, I will make us something," he declared after a short time. I was loath to move from my comfortable position on his chest, but I knew that he had a plan of how my time in Austria should be spent. "OK," I said quietly and rolled off of his chest. He climbed from the bed and I could hear him start a shower. I remained on the bed enjoying the memories of our good time. I too would need a shower but I was not in a rush.

Heinrich bounded into the room with renewed energy and freshness. He said, "There's a clean towel for you when you're ready." I thanked him as I watched him put on comfortable clothes for his cooking task. I remained on the bed for another five minutes reliving the recent events in the bed and feeling his sperm continue to trickle out.

I also felt refreshed after getting cleaned and joined Heinrich in the kitchen area. Place settings were already on the table and he was intensely involved in frying a couple of large bone in pork chops. I noted a bowl of batter on the sideboard and asked, "Is das Spaetzle?" "Ya, naturlich," he replied with an appreciation of my German and my cooking knowledge.

When the chops were done, he let them rest leaning up against the side of the frying pan so that he could focus on pressing the spaetzle into the salted boiling water. They boiled in no time and he added them to the oil that he had used for the pork which would make them heavier than the traditional way of using butter, but then he added some butter to the pan so these were going to be great!

Heinrich asked if I liked spicy food and I declared that I was a big fan. He generously sprinkled the spaetzle with crushed red pepper flakes. "I didn't know that Austrians made spicy food," I declared. "I am part Hungarian and WE very much enjoy the use of any kind of pepper," he informed me. He plated our food and added sliced, pickled cucumber to be a vegetable with a bit of crunch with acidity. We would have to have a lot of sex to work off these calories.

Heinrich opened one of the bottles of wine he had purchased earlier in the day and I declared that it tasted even better with the spicy food. I would have to buy him some of this wine. We ate with gusto but without speed to enjoy the flavors of his good homey cooking. I insisted on cleaning the dishes and the kitchen while he finished the last of the red wine.

We moved to the dark leather sofa and I snuggled into his chest with his arm graced around me. We were becoming quite comfortable with each other. Perhaps it was the heavy food with wine or the sexual labors from earlier but both of us began to drift off. Heinrich suggested that we return to the bed and I readily agreed.

We both knew that this would be for sleep and not for sex, but we still quickly got naked and climbed into the high comfortable bed. He encouraged me to turn and spoon with him which was a favorite position for both of us. The neighborhood was quiet and the only sound was the soft sleeping noise coming from Heinrich and then from me as well.