My First Big Cock Pt. 09

Story Info
Married guys last night before wife returns home.
3k words
4.5
9.1k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early evening when the three of us left the hotel for Matt's condo. We made a quick stop at the grocery store on the way, picking up a few bottles of nice wine, and some beautiful looking steaks for dinner. When we arrived at Matt told us to make ourselves at home and went out to the balcony to prepare the grill. After pouring a few glasses of wine, Scott and I joined Matt on the balcony, and the three of us had a nice conversation about Matt's trip and what we had been up to while he was gone.

I already felt completely at home, my difficult afternoon seemingly forgotten, and when the steaks were ready we grabbed some plates and ate outside. The food was delicious, the wine flowed freely, and I was already a bit drunk. Walking over to the edge of the balcony, I placed my hands on the railing, taking in the view from the high floor. I heard Scott snicker a little, as he approached me from behind, grabbing my hips and pulling my ass back into him. Not too long ago we were in the same exact position, but his cock was lodged deep in my ass as he fucked me in broad daylight. I could feel my ass twinge as I thought about how exciting it was to be fucked in public.

Matt approached us and said laughing,

"Hey I thought we were going to take it easy on him tonight!"

I smiled sheepishly, and Scott playfully protested, saying,

"That's easy for you to say Matt! You live here and I imagine you will get to fuck him whenever you want. I'm leaving town tomorrow and won't be back for months! Can't blame a guy for wanting to go out with a bang!"

We all laughed as we stood on the balcony with our arms around each other, watching the sun set. It was starting to get dark, so we cleaned up the dishes and went back inside.

"So what do you want to do tonight?", Matt asked as we slumped into the sofa, "Want to watch a movie or something?"

I shook my head, and pulled Matt on top of me, kissing him deeply.

"Since this our last night together, at least for a while, I'd like to show you both my gratitude for how you have treated me the past few days," I said seductively sliding onto my knees in front between them.

"Are you sure? I know that what happened earlier really shook you up."

"Yes it kind of did, but really it just made me appreciate what you two have given me even more."

Standing up, I stripped naked in front of them, and kneeled down between them, rubbing their cocks vigorously through their pants.

"Let me see your cocks," I said, lustfully licking my lips as they slid their pants down to their ankles. Grabbing hold of both of their engorged members, I stroked them firmly as they leaned back and moaned. Matt's cock was harder than I had ever felt it, and was leaking an abundance of precum. It looked so delicious that I couldn't help but take him in my mouth, and I sucked him hard and deep as he ran his hands through my hair, moaning louder than before. Not wanting to neglect Scott, I took my mouth off of Matt's cock and wrapped my lips around Scott's firm pole while I continued stroking Matt with my hand. I continued alternating between sucking and stroking their cocks for another five minutes before I suggested we relocate to the bedroom.

I laid down in the middle of the bed, and within seconds I felt them descend on my naked body. Scott and Matt explored every single inch of me with their fingers, lips and tongues, pinching my nipples hard, and coating me with their saliva as I writhed in utter pleasure beneath them. I was fully erect, and suddenly felt a hot mouth engulf my cock, as another simultaneously sucked hard on my balls. As Matt continued to suck my cock, Scott kneeled next to my head and I took him in my mouth. Moving up my body, Matt kneeled on the opposite side of my head, and I felt him insistently pressing the head of his cock into my mouth as I continued to suck Scott. The two of them gently but methodically probed my mouths with their cock heads, stuffing my mouth completely. I was in heaven, and felt myself begin to be overcome by the sounds of my slurping and the moans emanating from Scott and Matt as I serviced them with reckless abandon.

Scott and Matt then positioned me on all fours. Matt slipped beneath my raised up body, and took my hard little dick back into his mouth. As I rhythmically fucked Matt's mouth, I felt Scott move behind me. Taking my ass in his hands he spread my cheeks apart and shoved his tongue deep inside me. Scott licked my tender fuck hole so gently and passionately that I knew I had to have him inside me.

"Please Scott, put it inside me, I need to feel your cock filling me up!"

Without hesitation, I felt the thick bulbous head of Scott's cock split me open, and buried my face in the pillow to drown out my moans of passion. As Scott continued to slide his thick cock in and out of my hole, Matt sucked me deep into his mouth, flicking his tongue over the sensitive head of my cock, bringing me to the brink of no return. I couldn't resist any longer, and exploded deep in Matt's mouth as Scott continued fucking me passionately from behind. When I finished cumming, Matt slid out from underneath me and I could taste of my own cum as I sucked hungrily on his tongue, moaning in pleasure. I had never felt more alive than I did at the moment, and began thrusting my body backwards onto Scott's cock as it continued to massage me from the inside. This was exactly what I needed. Kneeling in front of me, Matt held his hard shaft and I took him in my mouth, savoring the flavor of his buttery precum. Swirling my tongue in rings around his smallish, sensitive head, I made love to Matt's cock with my mouth, whimpering and moaning as I took him deeper into my throat. Pulling his cock from my mouth I sucked and lapped at Matt's hairy, cum filled balls, and the sound of his pleasured groans filled the room. I was reeling from the intense, firm fucking I was l taking on the end of Scott's meaty cock, but tried to focus on pleasing Matt with my mouth. I could feel every bump and vein, every sublime imperfection of his cock with my tongue as I surrendered and grabbed Matt's ass, pulling his cock even deeper into my throat, I could feel the head of his cock as it tunneled into me, breathing through my nose that was now buried in his matted sweaty pubes.

Pulling his cock from my throat, Matt asked Scott to switch positions and l Scott slid his dirty rod straight into my throat, I felt Matt's massive unit invade my hole. It was thick and heavy, and filled me completely. I continued licking and sucking Scott's precum and my anal juices from his cock as Matt fucked me with long deep strokes, working me into a frenzy. I gasped and moaned as these two virulent men made love to me from both ends, filling me to the brim with hard cock.

It was without a doubt the most intense, pleasurable sex I have had in my life. Matt and Scott spit roasted me on their thick meaty cocks, taking me to new heights of raw sexual pleasure. Scott stared deep into my eyes and stroked my hair as he watched his engorged member slide in and out of my mouth. Matt was now fucking my hole harder as a huge orgasm built deep inside him, and I braced myself to receive it. Scott had also shown signs that he wouldn't last much longer, and began fucking my mouth vigorously.

Caught in limbo between Matt and Scott's thick cocks, I groaned in ecstasy. Out of nowhere, I felt Matt's cock swell in my hole as he deposited his three day load inside me. As I felt Matt's cock continue to twitch in my hole, Scott pulled m out of my mouth and started stroking his slick cock with all his might. I opened my mouth wide just in time for Scott to explode his sticky seed into my mouth and all over my face. Matt collapsed into my back, as he pulled out of my hole, and I lay my head on Scott's inner thigh, inches from his cock, my face covered in his seed. Wiping Scott's cum from my face with my hand, I sucked my fingers clean, swallowing his thick, milky cum, and took his shriveled cock back in my mouth.

When we had recovered our strength, Matt, Scott and I made our way into the bathroom, and took a shower together. As the hot water rinsed our bodies clean, we hugged each other tightly, knowing this may be the last time we would be together for a while. It was a bittersweet moment that we all felt deeply.

------------------------------

When we finished toweling each other off, the three of us made our way back into the bedroom. It was already pretty late.

"What time do you have to be home tomorrow," Scott asked, "I'll make sure my driver is standing by to take you home."

Thanking him, I asked him shyly,

"When do you think you will be back in town next?"

"I'm not sure. We'll see what happens when you go back to your wife. It's very possible that the things we have done will have quenched your desire to experiment altogether. I've seen it happen before."

I shook my head dismissively, but the truth is I had no idea how I was going to react when I went back to my normal life. It could easily go either way, or my situation could remain exactly as it was now. Would I be able to go back to maintaining a sexless marriage, or would I open up to my wife and admit that what I really wanted was to be with a man? As these questions and more filled my head, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, nestled securely between my two daddies.

----------------------------

I woke up at around 7AM and eased myself out of bed, so as to not wake up Matt and Scott. My cock was rock hard, and bobbed up and down as I walked to the bathroom. I grabbed hold of my it, and stroked it absentmindedly as my eyes adjusted to the bright bathroom lights. Staring at my reflection in the mirror, I tried to come to grips with all that had happened, and braced myself for what was to come later when I went back home. One of the things I appreciated most about my time with Matt and Scott was how cared for I felt. Don't get me wrong, Matt and Scott were very dominant and rough with me while we were fucking, but they were also remarkably kind, sensitive, and thoughtful the rest of the time. I loved waking up in their arms, looking into their eyes and sharing a gentle, but passionate good morning kiss.

As I continued stroking myself, recalling my experiences with my two alpha men, I became extremely aroused. Returning to the bedroom, I pulled the covers back and found Scott laying on his back, sound asleep. Grabbing hold of his cock, I felt it stiffen in my hand, and I bent down and took it into my warm mouth. After sucking his cock for a few minutes, I found Scott was still fast asleep, so I spit in my hand and lubed up my hole. Squatting over Scott's stiff pole, I lowered myself onto him, letting out a soft moan. I quickly settled into a rhythm, bouncing lightly on his cock while stroking my hard boy dick, when I a pair of strong hands start caressing my ass. I looked down and Scott pulled me onto his chest, kissing me as he began to pump his cock into me more urgently.

"Good morning boy!" Scott said, gasping and moaning while I rode his cock.

The sounds of our coupling were getting louder, and I cried out in passion as I felt Scott's swollen glans insistently pressing agains my prostate. By now, Matt had woken up, and was stroking his thick cock as he intently watched us fuck. When he was hard, Matt moved behind me, staring at my ass lustfully as I rode Scott's cock. Scott hugged me close to his chest, and Matt began licking my exposed upper ass crack and bit and nibbled at my thick butt cheeks. I then felt my hole being stretched even further as Matt gently slid a finger into my ass while Scott continued to fuck me with deep long strokes. Holding a bottle of poppers to my nose, Matt had me take 2 large hits in each nostril.

The poppers hit me almost immediately, and as I reeled in the rush I felt another thick finger invading and stretching my ass. I groaned loudly at the intoxicating mixture of intense physical pleasure and dull throbbing pain. mI took a few more hits of poppers, but this time I felt the familiar, smallish, cone shaped head of Matt's cock pressing against my already occupied hole. Scott held his cock deep in me, and little by little I felt Matt patiently insert his cock into me. My ass burned like fire, and I screamed out in agony.

Matt draped himself on my back, comforting me as my hole stretched and adjusted to his cock. He kissed me gently and gave me more poppers. Slowly but surely the pain started to subside, replaced by an intense dull ache. My brain struggled to get a grasp of what was happening to me as much as my hole did. I had TWO cocks up my ass!!!

Slowly, Matt began to gently thrust his cock in me, making me moan into Scott's mouth as we kissed. I whimpered in pleasure, but the pain was intense. I took another couple big hits of poppers, and as I floated away, Scott and Matt took turns thrusting into me while the other held his cock still deep inside me. It hurt, but at the same time it felt so delectably wicked that I was gasping and hissing uncontrollably. After a few minutes of fucking my ass in tandem, Matt and Scott slowly slipped their cocks from my ass one at a time, leaving my contorted, stretched hole gaping wide open. Standing on the bed on either side of me, Matt and Scott put the heads of their cocks together and I sucked and gnawed on them with my lips.

Alternating between my two dominant lovers, I sucked hungrily on their thick flesh poles with a fervor and enthusiasm I had never felt with men. They continued stroking their cocks, and I sucked on their tightening balls as they massaged my face with their heavy, erect shafts. All of the sudden, Scott splattered my face with his pungent cum, and shoved his cock deep in my throat, shooting spurt after spurt of thick morning cum deep into my gullet.

As I continued to suck the last drops from Scott's cock, I felt Matt move behind me and slowly slide his cock back into my dilated rear entry. Pulling me back onto his lap, Matt bounced me on his cock for a few long minutes and then held it deep inside blowing his wad in my bowels. When I felt Matt explode inside me, my entire body tensed up and I cried out and was rocked by a massive orgasm of my own. I continued grinding my ass on Matt's cock, riding wave after wave of debilitating pleasure, pushing his thick cum deep inside me, as my boy dick spurted on the bed.

As I lay in my back, with cum on my breath, all over my face, and leaking out of my still fully dilated asshole, I glanced up at the clock, and almost had a heart attack. It was almost 10:45! I lived at least 30 minutes away, depending on traffic, and my wife would be home by noon! Jumping out or bed I grabbed one of my dirty g-strings, threw on a t-shirt and shorts and ran to the elevator with Matt in tow. When we reached the lobby, I was thrilled to see Scott's car in front, engine running. Matt and I jumped into the car, and the driver stepped on the gas.

About 40 minutes later we pulled into my neighborhood and, I jumped from the car and ran inside. I burst into the bathroom, turned on the shower, and lathered my soiled body with soap, washing away the dried cum from my face and hair, and the stream of cum that had run down my inner thighs from my leaky ass. Turning off the water I rushed into the bedroom, got dressed, and was in the process of hiding my filthy, cum drenched underwear deep in the back of my drawer when I heard a car pull up to the house. Relieved that I had made it back in the nick of time, I composed myself and went downstairs to greet my wife. She put her bags down, gave me a big hug, and kissed me passionately, swirling her tongue around my mouth. I froze in horror. I fucking forgot to brush my teeth!!! My wife stopped kissing me, looking at me with an inquisitive look on her face. Then she pecked me on the cheek, laughed and said, "Go brush your teeth! Your breath is really funky! What on Earth have you been eating??"