All Comments on 'My First Blowjob, But I'm not Gay Ch. 03'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
cock lover

I luv to put on a cock sucking show for a women !

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Great story, I just love stories about cocksucking. I love being on my knees sucking a man's cock and getting a mouthful of cum.

louiseacdlouiseacdalmost 4 years ago
so hot

what a lucky guy , im so jealous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Double teaming around the corner

This is progressing along pretty quickly, maybe she'd going to follow you to Thomas's house Friday night?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hard cock

Loved this story. Got my cock so hard, felt good jerking off to thinking about doing this,and shot cum all over myself.

wandereyewandereyealmost 4 years ago
Great

I'm loving this story. Keep up the good work. I'm really looking forward to stroking to many more great chapters.

MakeMeDoBadThingsMakeMeDoBadThingsalmost 4 years ago
She changed her mind really fast

I don’t think this is going to end well for him. She’s opening up so fast, there will be no stopping her lol

OpenManOpenManalmost 3 years ago

He's clearly Bi, if he can cum in a woman's pussy. Gay men can't do that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This just keeps getting hotter and hotter!! Thanks!!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

A neighbour like Big Ben would be a dream Cum true, really enjoying this story look forward o seeing more twists and turns.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

Steve loves sucking cock and he knows how bad he needs to. A true faggot comes to this conclusion when he sucks off his second, and hundreds of more blow jobs are not enough to quench his craving.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

My favorite line from this chapter is:

"I think you are a natural bottom. Once you discover how much you love getting fucked, you won't be able to get enough."

Yes, this is me. Once I was fucked for the first time (about 4 years ago) I can't get enough. Since then, I lost interest in fucking my wife and now I no longer do so. I'm only with men and -- yes -- that does mean I'm gay. I would truly love it if my wife watched me sucking cock and getting fucked. That would turn me on so much.

I can't wait to read the next chapters. hope they are as good as this one.

rmac1rmac19 months ago

I’ve loved reading about Steve so far and seeing him with the growing enthusiasm of sucking cock and swallowing both Thomas and Ben’s loads of cum. It is so hot, thinking about being naked and on my knees sucking cock. Personally I don’t think that that makes you gay, but perhaps a hedonist. Anyway, I love this story series so far and look forward to much more cock sucking and now very soon anal sex.

I hope Steve’s wife continues to enjoy her sexual encounters with her husband as well as the new people that seem to be venturing towards their bedroom. Just a thought!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Geeze man! That story is so hot & so am I.

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

I truly wish that my wife would be so understanding like your wife if I came out of the closet and told her that I'm gay. I know that one day I will have to tell her and I hope she reacts like your wife did.

Wish me luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.