All Comments on 'My First Blowjob, But I'm not Gay Ch. 04'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
whitechocolate3whitechocolate3almost 4 years ago

so hot, you write so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exciting!

I ignored your advice to read the previous chapters. but I was in no way disappointed! You weave a very hot and exciting story!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago

A line that really hit home with me is when his wife says:

"you really look gay, but then, after all, we now know you are gay. I can't wait for you to tell me all about how you like getting fucked like a woman. We can talk about getting fucked and men's cocks like I do with my girl friends."

I wish my wife would let me go gay and we could then be BFFs. She could help me with clothes, makeup and how to seduce a man properly. I'm such a sissy -- and gay too.

I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This feels like you're just drawing this out of my fantasies!!! i luv it!!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Loved the ABS scene, I felt as if I was there, wishful thinking on my part, good descriptions.

bltritebltritealmost 2 years ago

Wow, I have loved the progression from a straight man to this totally sexual hot Man. Your stories are fantastic.

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

I LOVE o turn married guys into Bottom Bi cocksuckers and even popping their cherries and the ultimate is when I plant my seed into their cute ass pussy's i know they will end up being my bottom Boy. So like Ben I adore fucking their wives and either have them watch and be a cuckold or help out in fluffing me and eating the creampies. I have helped several come out to their wives as I usually get the wife a little tipsy or orderline drunk to lower her inhibitions and then as hubby goes on an errand I am usually successful. Then as he returns and catches / watches us I make him eat the creampie and maybe even wear her panties. Then to seal the deal I make him suck me in front of her as it fulfills his desires to come out and also shows his new place. In a time or two I usually establish the hierarchy as me being the Bull and him being my bi-boy or even sissy and she can Dominate him and get him to be her sub and then pegging him as he sucks me. I also then Love to end his fucking her as I fuck him as I am basically fucking her thru him. I find allot of these guys at bookstores and parks where they start out like our buddy but then soon like sucking so much i get invited home or I find out who they are or follow them and tell them either they will continue sucking my cock as I will find them so enthusiastic they don't see the camera or pics till afterwards. It is part of my plan in helping them come out and go beyond their fears as EVERY wife ends up LOVING that she is Now in charge or that she can have xtra Lovers or a Bull and watch her hubby like this story become the cuckold sissy cocksucker he was destined to be. SO rather than hide in the closet and become the 5 o'clock downlow cocksucker at the bookstore to relieve his pent up cocksucking desires and then go home to hi vanilla wife and life I help speed up his destiny. I have even taken vacations and acted like "the old college buddy" as I work to flirt, seduce and conquer wifey while in reality it is to help him getting to accept that he is a Bisexual cocksucker or likes being fucked and is tired of hiding it behind her back. SO I am the excuse.. I make her cheat, I humble him in front of her and Not lose his now cheating wife and also show how he is a bottom boy submissive to other men. Amazing how easy it is from there once she has seen him sucking another man and he is hard while doing it and is either compliant or doesn't refuse to much her imagination runs wild. So any guys needing help coming out to their wife and want to keep her and like the idea of a "Ben" or Thomas and don't want just anonymous bookstore or shady hookups then email me and we can discuss how to tailor it to your situation. Then you won't have to be "Anonymous" commentors but dont have to be full trans instead just a bi guy looking to expand your horizons.

1reddawg121reddawg12about 1 year ago

Holy Fuck,This Rabbit Hole is getting deeper and Darker with every Chapter..🍆😈❤️👅

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dang! Each story is better than the previous one. I'm so turned on.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.