All Comments on 'My First Blowjob, But I'm not Gay Ch. 08'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
curioustimcurioustimabout 3 years ago

wow.... every chapter was so hot.... had to hide my hardon from my wife... or should I..... sure worked out well for Stevie...

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Deep Throating the Cock you are enjoying is absolutely essential in my opinion, I can fully relate to the Cock Sucking details of this Author.

Xx

cynthia0920cynthia0920about 2 years ago

I have a fantasy of being dressed up in the same situation and sucking cock in the booth and then going under the table to finish the job!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

Sucking cock under the table in public is something I have dreamed of doing, especially when I crossdress and pick up men. The married ones always head my way and take me back to their hotel rooms where I give them what their wives don't anymore -- I give the best blowjobs around.

I love this chapter and can't wait to read the rest of this story.

Keep up the great writing.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

1reddawg121reddawg12about 1 year ago

Hot,Hot,Hot.šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love wearing panties to work and thinking of getting them pulled aside. I think my wife has an idea, but the panties are mine. My ass needs lube and a good going over.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh wow! This is a great & very erotic story. It is well written and enjoyable to read.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.