All Comments on 'My First Blowjob, But I'm not Gay Ch. 11'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
phallustinephallustine4 months ago

Thank you for an amazing after Christmas gift! Love the latest episode, and don't fret, I can wait as long as it takes for another.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am loving this series. I hope.you continue writing it. Not sure how I feel about his wife. One moment she is all in and the next she is horrible.

GayleCDVS120sGayleCDVS120s4 months ago

an ex girlfriend feminized me and got me into crossdressing. soon after, she introduced me to toys. She made me watch video after video of CD's giving blowjobs. She introduced me to Virginia Slims 120's, telling me that it would enforce being a feminized version of my former self. Within 6 months, i was giving her gay friends smokey blowjobs. She made sure i told them I needed to suck cock and that I was gay.

We're still friends to this day. Ironically, I'm the one with several boyfriends. She got fat and cant seem to find a steady man!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very hot stories. Thx

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This series is so entertaining and very hot. I hope there will be another chapter. It seems like there is some unfinished business.

I'm not the CD type but if a guy I was with one evening wanted me to wear lace panties, a teddy or something like that it would be fun.

I have enjoyed this series a lot. It has been fun and very hot.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.