My First Blowjob, But I'm not Gay Ch. 12

Story Info
Stevie discovers he's an alpha top, to Bill’s surprise.
2.8k words
4.71
2.6k
7

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
544 Followers

Please read the previous chapters, especially chapter 11, to understand characters and context. The last chapter was put in the Trans section, in case you missed it. I hope you enjoy, and I always appreciate comments and feedback.

============================================

I was hugging Bill's arm as we walked to his hotel. I could still savor the taste of the cum I had just enjoyed, knowing I enjoyed giving the blowjob as much as the man I had just sucked did receiving it. It was so erotic, sucking a big cock, listening to the sounds of gay sex coming from the movie playing, and Bill massaging my ass. He continued to ramble on about how he wasn't gay and was about to leave the gay theater when I walked in, and how he loved to eat pussy, but his wife wouldn't let him go down on her any more, and that he couldn't wait to taste my womanhood and then fuck me good.

I was only half listening, consumed with developing my plan to seduce him, surprise him with my seven inches, and fuck his straight ass. I knew he was either gay and in the closet, or at least curious about sex with men, or he wouldn't have been in a gay theater. We, or should I say, I, drew some stares as we walked through the lobby and got on the elevator. When the doors closed I put my arms around his neck and pulled him in to kiss. Just before our lips touched, he turned away.

"You have cum breath. I can't kiss you."

My first thought was anger. He was planning to fuck me, but wouldn't kiss me. But then it hit me, how did he know what cum breath smelled like? I would have my fun.

We entered his room and he locked the door and grabbed me, hugging me tightly, and squeezing my ass with both hands. "Let's get naked, I can't wait to eat your cunt and fuck you good."

I put my hands on his chest, pushing him back. "Not so fast, Bill, I need to get ready. You get naked, turn off all the lights, and I'll be out in a minute and promise you the best fuck of your life. First I'm going to suck that big cock of yours, then lick your balls, then tongue your ass. Does your wife eat your ass and suck your cock?"

"No, she's never touched, much less licked my ass. And it's been years since she sucked my cock."

"Well, you don't know what you have been missing. Once a man has had a hot, eager tongue in his ass, he can't get enough. You are in for your best sex ever. After I suck your cock and eat your ass and get you ready, then I'm going to move up and ride you to your best orgasm ever. You'll never be the same, and will beg for more. Now go get naked. I'll be right out."

I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and had to admire how sexy I looked. Other than my lipstick needing to be refreshed, I looked as good as when the wife had finished making me up. She really was good at making me look hot. I loved the way I looked as Stevie. I pulled my skintight dress up over my hips and pulled my black, lacy bikini panties off my cock so it would be free to spring my seven inch surprise on the unsuspecting Bill. I started to stroke it, admiring it and realized that I also loved my cock and what STEVE could do with it. I noticed the hotel's complimentary body lotion on the sink. I put some on my cock and stroked it. Yes, this will work just fine to lube Bill's straight, virgin ass. I turned off the light and opened the door, bringing the body lotion with me.

I could see him laying on his back, naked on the bed. There was just enough light coming in the window. I got on my knees between his legs and grabbed his simi erect cock. "Are you ready for the best fucking of your life?" And I engulfed the big mushroom head of his big cock. It felt big in my hand and mouth, and part of me wanted to turn on the lights and admire it. Instead, I admired it with my mouth, sucking on the fat head and stroking the shaft. It had to be eight inches of amazing man meat. I took more and more into my mouth and throat, wanting it all. I was slobbering on it, enjoying it's texture and firmness. It was all I could do to stop, take it out of my mouth and start licking his balls. With his impressive cock out of my mouth, my lust turned to his virgin ass. I lifted his legs up towards his chest to give me better access. "Hold your legs up while I eat your ass. you're going to love this."

He grabbed his legs and pulled them to his chest as I licked his asshole, which elicited a loud moan from him. "Oh, that feels amazing."

I continued to lick around the hole and then started to push my tongue in, which caused him to start to squirm, pushing his ass onto my face. It reminded me of the first time a man rimmed me. I didn't want it to stop, and caused my mind start to wonder what it would feel like to be fucked in the ass. I wanted to plant that idea in Bill's mind, and continued to push my tongue in and out, as if I was fucking him with my tongue. I put some lotion on my fingers and moved my mouth back up and resumed sucking his cock, and simultaneously starting to finger his ass. I inserted one finger and he pushed his ass down on my finger. He was enjoying it, so I added a second finger. He was squirming on my fingers and moaning.

He continued to moan, and I thought it was time to insert my surprise. I started to kiss my way up his stomach and chest as I continued to finger his ass. I positioned my cock at his ass, removed my fingers, and guided it to his hole. I slowly pushed the head in and he froze. I whispered in his ear, "relax and take deep breaths, you are going to love this."

Holding him by the shoulders, I slowly pushed my cock in, moving it in and out, going a little deeper with each thrust until I was balls deep, and stopped. In my STEVE voice, I said, "Relax and imagine you are a virgin lady getting fucked for the first time. Your purpose is to give yourself to me and please me, and you are going to love it, too. You will never be the same after tonight."

I started increasing my pace and intensity. As I expected him to do, he started to move his ass to meet each thrust. I started kissing him and exploring his mouth with my tongue. He began to suck on my tongue as we continued fucking. His ass was tight like a gay virgin ass, and I could already feel my orgasm building. I raised up, my hands on his chest, as I wanted to look into his eyes as I seeded his ass. There was just enough light coming through the window to see his eyes and expression. I was pumping my cock into his ass deep and hard. I could see in his eyes that he was enjoying it. My approaching orgasm was sending shivers through my body and I began to explode, sending blasts of cum deep into him. I collapsed onto him and he reached around me and hugged me tightly.

He whispered in my ear, "It looks like I'm the one that got fucked. I never imagined..."

I realized he hadn't cum yet, so I kissed my way back down to his cock and began deep throating and pumping his fabulous cock. It didn't take long for him to erupt in my mouth. I swallowed the first blast, then held the rest in my mouth. I then moved up and kissed him, letting his cum fall into his mouth. We kissed deeply, swirling his cum around in our mouths. I raised up, looked into his eyes and said, "now you have cum breath."

And we both laughed. I rolled off him onto my back and took a deep breath. He propped himself up on his elbow and looked down at me and spoke. "I can't believe you are a man. You really had me fooled. One thing for sure, if I knew you weren't the hot lady I thought you were, I never would have brought you back to my room, but I'm glad I did. I have to admit that I've been curious about having sex with a man, but have been in denial, too chicken to do anything. What I've discovered is you gave me the best blowjob of my life, and I actually enjoyed you fucking me. But, I still haven't touched your cock. Can I play with it? I've never touched another man's cock before."

"Sure, I'd love that, but let me go get cleaned up first." I got up and went into the bathroom and took off my dress and bra. I looked in th mirror and thought I still looked sexy with just my stockings and garter belt. They had to go, too, as I wanted Bill to see me as a man, not just a cock. I took off my wig and washed my makeup off and washed my cock. Just in case he got a wild hair, I lubed my ass. Maybe I'd get lucky.

I went back in, leaving the light on and the door open, providing enough light so he could see my man body and my cock. I crawled onto the bed next to Bill and put my hand on his chest. "Do you still want to play with my cock? Once you suck your first cock, there's no turning back. You will never be able to say you aren't a cocksucker, and you will be a cocksucker for all time. I'm sure it will leave you wanting more."

He pushed me over onto my back and rolled on top of me and aggressively kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth. He started to hump me and I could feel his big cock next to mine, which was quickly hardening, and his taking charge was exciting me. I hugged him as we continued to dry hump and kiss. He broke off the kiss and as he started kissing his way down my body, he said "I want to taste your cock and learn what it's like to please a man and make you cum."

He tentatively grabbed my cock, his first cock. It reminded me of the first time I sucked cock. He started to slowly stroke it. He was looking at it with the same curiosity I had when Thomas seduced me into sucking his cock. I remembered how natural Thomas' cock felt in my hand and how surprised I was that I found myself admiring it and realizing that I wanted to taste it and feel it in my mouth, and was hoping Bill was having the same thoughts. He looked up at me and smiled. I said, "take your time, Bill. There is no rush. Enjoy exploring."

I lay back and was looking forward to having Bill take the big step and become a cocksucker. He continued to stroke it, and then I felt his tongue licking the head. I let out a moan as he wrapped his hot lips around it and he started to suck and slowly move his mouth up and down the shaft. I looked at him and saw he had his eyes closed as he played with his newly discovered object of attention. I lay my head back down and was enjoying the attention he was giving my cock as only a man can. He continued to move his mouth up and down in coordination with his hand stroking my shaft. It felt amazing, not like a first blowjob. I remembered how natural it felt to me the first time I sucked cock. He began to pick up the pace and the sounds of him slobbering on my cock added to the sensations and I knew it wouldn't take long. I started to flex my ass, shoving my cock deep into his mouth. My orgasm was building so I told him I was about to cum, in case he didn't want to take my load in his mouth. Instead of pulling off, he started sucking and stroking faster. I started moaning as my body started to shake as my cock jerked, unloading my cum in his mouth.

I breathed deeply as I recovered from my orgasm and was impressed with what a great blowjob Bill had given me, and how he eagerly swallowed my cum, unual for a first time blowjob. But then I remembered how I had swallowed my first time, and every time since. And I have to admit, the feeling of a cock jerking in my mouth and feeding me delicious cum is one of my favorite things. Yes, definitely an indicator that I am gay. Before I could continue my self analysis, he kissed his way up my body and aggressively stuck his tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it and hugged him with both arms. I raised my legs and wrapped them around him. We continued to kiss, and I reached around and guided his cock to my asshole. He immediately took control and shoved his big cock in with one hard thrust. It took my breath away and I hugged him tighter.

"Oh yeah, Bill. Fuck me. Your big cock fills me and feels amazing."

"Your ass is so hot and tight. Sooo much tighter than my wife's pussy. I'm going to fuck you like I've never fucked before."

And I don't know how he's fucked in the past, but he fucked me hard and fast, and it felt amazing to me. I was holding on for the ride, meeting each of his powerful thrusts. His whiskers rubbing my face, and his hairy chest rubbing on my shaved smooth chest was so erotic. I noticed the dawn was breaking, and light was brightening the room. He raised up and put his hands on my shoulders as he continued to fuck me. I looked up into his eyes and massaged his firm, hairy chest. Having this big, masculine man dominate me was awesome. I worked my ass on his cock and wanted him to cum deep in me. I wanted him to enjoy my ass like I enjoyed his, and be an experience that he would remember.

I could tell he was getting close. His chest was getting red and veins were becoming visible in his neck. Looking into his eyes, I spoke "fuck me hard, Bill. Cum deep in me so I'll never forget you."

He lay back down on me, grabbing the back of my shoulders and we started kissing again. He slowed his pace for the first time and made deep, slow thrusts. Then he stopped kissing me with his cock deep in me and I felt it jerk as he shot his load of cum deep in me.

I spoke, "Bill, that was amazing. You really know how to fuck a man crazy. Don't move. I want you to keep your cock in me."

"Man, your ass is amazing, and I loved how you were so involved. It was obvious that you were enjoying my efforts. I've always hated how my wife just lays there. I know I will always be thinking about you when I fuck her in future."

His cock slipped out of my ass as it softened, and he slid to my side, leaving his head on my shoulder, one arm over my chest, and one leg over my legs.

"Bill, several months ago I thought I was a straight man. Then I sucked my first cock. (I told him the story of how Thomas had seduced me into giving him a blowjob - chapter 1). I've been struggling emotionally ever since, not willing to admit that I'm gay. I have a confession to make to myself and to you. I am GAY!"

And then I repeated it loudly, "I AM GAY!"

"Steve, I never thought I would enjoy all the things we've done, but it was all amazing. An awakening for me. I think I must be gay, too."

I started to run my fingers through his hair, and heard him start to snore. I felt a deep, rich, contentment like I had never felt before. As I drifted off to sleep I realized that I was definitely gay, and that was fine with me.

--------------------

Comments and feedback is always appreciated. I hope you have enjoyed the story.

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
544 Followers