My First Blowjob Of My Bi Life

Story Info
A quick payment option turns out creamy.
956 words
4.46
17.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a mechanic and I work in the local shed as a daytime mechanic to fix cars. The income is quite low, so I had to borrow some money from my buddy, Max. I've known Max for years, he flips cars for money. He is quite wealthy and a few years older than me, tall, with rugged looks, good at his job, but with a pretty casual attitude.

For the past couple of months, I have been running out of cash and I had to ask him more money to meet my needs. I was quite uncomfortable facing him since I had only paid back the first installment of money. Buy with my hesitations, I approached him. I went to his house, where I found him finishing a new car deal. I mentioned to him about my situation and was hoping he would be able to lend me about five thousand dollars.

As we were talking, a couple of times Max mentioned that his wife stopped blowing him and he could really use a good blowjob. I laughed it off the first few times he mentioned it. Max looked at me and said something I never thought I would hear said to me. He said, "If you suck my cock, I'll forget about all the money you have to pay. If you don't like it, just pay the money you owe me." This sounded like a very good deal in my head since I would be saving almost ten thousand dollars. I thought he was just playing around. Max replied, "No, I'm serious. Suck my cock. If you do like it, I'll let you finish me off and I will forget about the five thousand dollars too. If you don't like it, just hand me the money you already owe me and I can give you the additional five thousand dollars."

I agreed with his deal and with that, I kneeled down. Max unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and moved in front of me. I couldn't believe what I was about to do. He then dropped his underwear and there was his cock, about six inches long, rock hard, with a little hair above it and his balls hanging down below. I stared at this big dick for a moment before I reached out and took it in my hand. It was warm and soft.

At that point, I thought I may have gone too far. But it felt good and I wanted to see where this would go. I started to lick the tip of his cock, getting some precum on my tongue. I licked it up and then put the entire cock into my mouth. At first, I sucked on it, licking the shaft and sucking the head, which made Max moan. He told me to make sure I didn't miss any part of his cock when I sucked it.

I started to move my head up and down on his cock. It wasn't very hard and I could feel it sliding between my lips. I took it out of my mouth and sucked on the head again and then I slid my hand behind his balls and massaged them.

Max moaned even louder this time and said "That feels so good, you're gonna make me cum!" I moved my hand back to the base of his cock and kept moving my head up and down. I could feel his cock growing harder and longer. It got much bigger and I could tell it was about to explode.

I began to run my tongue over the top of his cock and I could taste precum as well. He grabbed my head and pushed it down onto his cock. I tried to keep my mouth open wide as I felt his cock expand in my mouth. I heard a deep moan escape from his lips and then his cock exploded. His cock expanded quickly and shot thick creamy spunk into my throat.

It tasted a bit salty and I swallowed it down. I continued to swallow until there was no more coming out. I released his cock and stood up. Max moaned, "God, that was amazing! Thank you. You can come by anytime you need cash."

I felt exhilarated, I wanted more. I said, "How about another five thousand dollars for round two?" with a smirk. He stood there looking at me with his cock fully erect. I thought he would say no. Instead, he said, "Sure, I love getting your mouth on my cock."

As he did so, he asked me to suck his cock one more time. I took it in my mouth once again and began to suck his cock. I felt his hands on the back of my head as he pushed me down on his cock. I gagged a bit and then felt him begin to cum in my mouth. He pulled my head up by my hair, holding me there while his cock pumped load after load into my mouth. He moaned loud and I felt his hot seed fill my mouth again and again.

When he finished, I stood up. He zipped his pants and said, "You are such a slut and such a cum whore. I'll call you Cumdump." We both laughed.

After that day, I sucked his cock whenever I needed money, like a cum whore. He always made sure I sucked him completely. I would give him an orgasm and then I would go home with my head full of sperm. On occasion, I would suck him off twice in one week and sometimes even three times.

***

One day, Max called me and said he wanted to talk about something... (to be continued)