All Comments on 'My First Bottom Experience'

by NoLongerCurious

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago

Good story. I too want to experience another man's cock in my mouth and ass someday. I enjoy playing with my ass as much as possible to hopefully make it easier. My wife will occasionally finger my ass and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong category

Gay males have their very own category, why is this in EC?

unknownmuseunknownmuseover 4 years ago
Fantasy

I had a similar situation arise. I just didnt have the balls to go through with it. Damn sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love Dick in my Ass

My first lover had a dick that was 7to 8 inches long. I had a terrible gag reflex so wanting to please him, I ask him if he’d like to fuck my ass. He really wanted to, so I told him to go for it. At first it hurt like hell but he kept telling me it would get better, which it did. Wasn’t long he was stroking me hard and I was meeting his every thrust with everything I had. Wasn’t long I felt the warmth of his cum filling my insides. I have never gotten over the feel of dick in me, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy hot

Reminds me of my first time that I was fucked, I met him and the first couple times I went to his place we kissed and I would suck his big 8 inch cock until he would cum. He would rub that big cock on my ass and that would feel amazing, finally he gently started to push in my virgin ass, he was slow and patient and before long I was begging him to fuck me harder.i eventually started wearing panties and thigh highs for him and he would tell me to come over every couple weeks to get used by him. It was amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous