All Comments on 'My First Bra'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mrkoffeemrkoffeeover 2 years ago

lovely story, i feel the pacing works well but some sections could be drawn out a bit more. still i love the way it deals with memory and is quite a sweet tale. thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story - envious that it wasn't me!

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

Nice story, thank you.

missrhondamissrhondaover 2 years ago

Like all of your stories, I enjoyed this one as well. Thank you and please continue submitting your storeys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m another big bralette fan, and routine underdresser. Wife knows.

Interesting you shared the excitement of budding breasts with your wife, remembering her own excitement. Sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not the sexiest story instead, it is kind, sweet, and loving. I liked it a lot!

Jackiebi7Jackiebi7over 2 years ago

I love bralettes too! They feel like they were made for us gurls. I know what you mean about being torn between feeling like a woman and being one. I feel the same way—but I think the hormones are going to win out! Thanks for the sweet stories.

Leroi123Leroi123almost 2 years ago

Good for them! What a loving, supportive wife he has. She is exceptional!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the story! Probably because I can relate to it as I'm the same age unfortunately my partner would not accept my crossdressing when I finally had the balls to come clean to her. She told me " my way or the highway". Not much support there! I have been taking herbs since to have my own breasts and expect fireworks soon as I'm a b cup now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
492 Followers
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...