My First Bra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also discovered something called the bralette, essentially a pretty bra with almost no cups. I could wear these under my male clothes without being noticed. I could feel it sometimes, and got satisfaction from knowing that it was there.

CHAPTER 8

When I was 66 and she was 65, we both retired. What a relief! More time with the grandchildren, of course. Fortunately, they lived far enough away so that visits either way had to be planned, and both sides tried not to be a nuisance.

We had already gone back to sex once a week, and this seemed to be our new standard. I hadn't given up being a man and a husband, and I still fancied my wife. But I mainly wore female underwear, and often outerwear at home.

I got yet another unexpected present from my darling wonderful wife: an appointment with a specialist doctor. And she made me go in my best dress and underwear.

The outcome was that I did not want surgery, but could have some drugs to make me feel more female and my breasts grow. The doctor said I could probably get it free on the NHS but might have to wait some time. However, she was willing to do a private prescription now. Doctors preferred this medically supervised process to people taking things they got on the internet. We eagerly accepted.

We had been warned that I might lose my sexual ability, and my wonderful wife told the doctor that was no problem. She had had plenty, and would be happy if I had what she knew I wanted. The treatment worked, and it was with mounting excitement that I felt myself grow until I filled a bra for real! My wife said she had felt the same as a teenager. There were some other changes. More subtle, but I felt a bit softer and my wife said I was more feminine. I still needed to shave, but grew my hair long enough to be styled. And yes, my cock became very quiet, which seemed nice, actually. She was relieved not to have to work me up and be worried if I did not manage it.

I suggested I could pleasure her with my fingers and she laughed.

"No thanks, I'm not a lesbian! If you'd offered 30 years ago, maybe it would have been worth teaching you. But I've been happy doing it myself in private, so I'll continue, if you don't mind."

But we kiss and cuddle a lot, and I do love her.

What an absolute joy not only to wear a bra, but to have breasts to fill it! I didn't want any surgery. I didn't want to have sex with men. Just to wear a bra for real was the most important and delightful part of womanhood for me. Of course, I liked the other clothes and makeup, but this is my daily key satisfaction.

What an extra special treat to go to a shop and be measured for a bra! I went to several stores for this pleasure (always buying one of course). No-one commented on the fact that I was a man. (But a man with real boobs.)

There was no longer any point in trying to hide my chest, so a bra became routine, and female clothes, including jeans and such became the norm. Age appropriate, of course. I have never been taken by high heels, but have some female pattern shoes and trainers. I haven't tried to change my name or voice, but I do try to walk in a more ladylike way because I think the clothes deserve it. Some people are uncomfortable when they realise what I am, but a surprising number are quite friendly. I haven't had any trouble so far, but perhaps that is the area where we live. Our next-door neighbours have been particularly nice. They invited us to dinner and we returned the compliment, but we are not close. I think they are being polite rather than eager to be friends, so I respect them for it, and don't push myself.

I don't have the body to dress in an outwardly sexy way, and I am not trying to fool anyone, but at the same time I try not to draw attention to myself when out, so I don't wear clothes as bright as I might. Perhaps I will take more of a risk this summer. I go to the ladies' toilets, because it seems the least distracting for people, but am careful.

I do love my lingerie and nightwear though, satin and lace in particular. I am really happy to handwash both our sets of underwear. This keeps them in good condition, and it is pleasant for me to handle and appreciate them. We have a clothesline which is in frequent use, as bras in particular should always be air-dried. I rather like displaying my undies to the world in at least this way.

For home I have some low-cut bras, tops and a dress. It is nice to have a romantic dinner together with us both able to display some cleavage, and imagine we are out in a restaurant. I hope we can do it for real one day, probably with a cardigan to cover my shoulders.

(I sometimes wear a low-cut outfit with a coat over it, which is a bit of a thrill! I have done this in the cinema, sitting near the back and taking my coat off when the lights go down.)

We decided to come clean with our kids, who were a bit shocked, but came to accept it.

I occasionally wonder if I should have kept that green dress. But overall, I am very satisfied with my life. I like wearing a pretty dress, or a nice lacy top and a smart skirt as much as the next man, but I love my bras. And a man never forgets his first one.

12