My First Cheat

Story Info
The first of many.
1k words
3.35
13k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My college girlfriend and I had been dating for about four months. It was summertime and she drove home the 75 miles to her family Thursday through Sunday almost every week.

I was older than most college kids. After four years in the military I was a 22-year-old freshman. Bartending at a popular college bar, I used a lot of my tips to buy hot girls drinks. That didn't stop after I started dating Lain. She was a hot blonde with greats tits and a true talent and desire for sucking my cock.

But that weekend in late spring something happened that changed my life. I didn't know that at the time, but I realize that now, some 25 years later.

I cheated. And I fucking loved it.

Melissa was a small town drunk girl that came to the big college town to visit friends for a weekend of fun. A full-figured brunette, she caught my attention immediately. We flirted most of the night. I even took a break from behind the bar and danced with her. Towards the end of the night it really slowed down and the manager told me to clean up and clock out for the night.

I had thirty minutes to seduce Melissa before close.

We danced and drank a few shots. We even spent a few minutes in the photo booth. Our kisses were full of passion.

Unfortunately, at closing, she had to leave with her friends. But I did write my phone number on the back of the photos we took in the booth.

Sunday morning around 11:00 she called. She said she told her friends she was leaving to go home, about a three hour drive. I gave her my address and asked her to stop by on her way out of town. Luckily, my roommates were gone and I knew they wouldn't return until after five, so I hade the place to myself.

Two steps in the door, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. It wasn't long until we were on the couch making out. We started to strip each other. I asked her several times if she wanted to go to my bedroom. She declined every time. So I just kept going on the couch hoping I didn't get any unexpected guests.

It was a few minutes later I was sucking on her ample tits and fingering her cunt. I pulled my cock out for her to stroke. Then I stood up and stroked it myself right in front of her. She leaned forward and took it in her mouth. It was exquisite. Her lips wrapped around my shaft. Her tongue danced across the head then slid back and forth along the bottom of my shaft.

I pulled her shorts off along with her panties and dove into her wet pussy. She was screaming and cumming in just a few minutes. I knew it was time to fuck. I slid up her body, kissed her to give her a taste of her cunt juices as I slid my cock into her tight, wet pussy.

She came again as I started to pump into her mercilessly.

Then she did something no other woman had ever done with me. She dug her nails into my back. Deep.

The pain triggered something in me. I swear I felt it in the head of my cock.

I arched my back, shoving my cock deeper into her pussy and came with a loud guttural moan. She screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuck yessssss." and came with me.

I rolled over and sat next to her. We sat quietly while we caught our breath. I went to the bathroom and returned with towels to clean up. Before I put my shirt back on she said, "Turn around, I need to see how much damage I did."

I turned my back to her and she ran her hands up and down my back. "Jesus Christ I went crazy on your back. The claw marks are all over." I put my shirt on and realized it was sticking to my back.

I walked her to her car and opened the door for her. As she sat down behind the wheel she said, "I don't normally do this. I feel like such a whore."

I smiled and said, "So do I and I love it." I leaned in and kissed her. She drove off and I never heard from her again.

Later I realized I had a big problem.

My girlfriend Lain would be returning in a few hours and would definitely see my back since we always sleep nude together. I might be able to go to bed that night in the dark, but there was no way she wouldn't see my back in the morning.

When she came to my place we hung out with my roommates and their girlfriends, ate dinner and watched a movie.

Time to go to bed.

I turned off the lights as soon as possible. We crawled into bed and cuddled up. Damn I loved her body. Kissing and groping soon led to fucking. I whispered into her ear, "Dig your nails into my back." She did as I asked. "Harder, deeper." She did exactly that.

It hurt like hell when combined with the scratches from earlier in the day.

Because I came earlier, I thought I would last longer with my girlfriend, but the pain really turned me on. As soon as she said she was coming, I let loose and came so hard deep in her pussy. We snuggled together and went to sleep.

Throughout the night I noticed the sheets sticking to my back. In the morning she saw my back and started laughing. "Oh my God, I can't believe what I did to your back."

I did it. I cheated and got away with it. I enjoyed two great fucks that day.

It wouldn't be the last time I cheated. Or the last time I enjoyed pain with sex.

More stories about all that to come.