All Comments on 'My First Cock'

by hungry4femdom

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
betabradbetabradalmost 10 years ago
LOVED THIS !

Oh my ! This was sooo fucking hot. I would love for a woman like that to make me her little cock sucking bitch !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I answered the ad in the paper, I felt I wanted to experience a strap on, yes she was a prostitute but, I needed to experience it, my wife wouldn't even touch my arse. Quite a plump woman, 30ish, pretty face, first time, yes, she took out 3 strap ons, I chose the middle size, she made me take an enema, it cleaned me, then she lay me on my back, massaging my hole with lube, then placed a condom on my cock, straddled me and lowered her pussy onto my cock, the strap on bouncing on my stomach, I shot in no time, her pussy milking me, she got up and lowered the bench I was laying on, I felt relaxed, lift your legs, I did, I felt the strap on, hard against my hole, rubbing around, the tip spreading me, more rubbing, the tip spreading then she surprised me with a sudden push and I felt the strap on enter me and she immediately started to rock back and forward until it was about half way in, then she pulled almost all the way out,my hole still open and with one long push she was all the way in. I felt so full,my cock was hard as she began to fuck I had this feeling of wanting to cumm again, exquisite agony, then she began to stroke my cock,my cumm in the condom acting as lube, tell me when you are going to cumm, she was going a little faster into me, I felt my cumm rise, now and she let go and pushed in hard and deep and stayed there as I felt my hole contract around the strap on and my cumm again empty into the condom. My body totally relaxed, my cock shrunk as she pulled out of me, she took the strap on off and again straddled me but this time my mouth, my tongue found her very wet pussy and she told me to keep my head still as she pushed and slid her pussy over my tongue until she orgasmed, my face totally wet.For the next 3 days my arse was sore, but I have been back and been taken in many different positions, each time being completely drained. I have begun to wonder what a real cock would feel like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good

damn good...but i d hv loved to get fucked by her in my ass, as well as fuck her in her ass..but not men..!!

ballznall60ballznall60almost 10 years ago
Begs for a sequel!

Great tale of turning a hetero into a bi. Realistic female portrayal as well. IOyou have a hankering to become a submissive male slut bitch, this story's for you. Read! Stroke! Cum! Then rinse and repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting story

More women should dildo train men. It changes relationship for the better proud and.Seeing progression to real thing is a proud and thrilling experience for the trainer

OziJohn64OziJohn64almost 10 years ago
horny story...more please

really hot story....had me hard and dripping! I have had my share of being fucked with strapon by my wife and have also taken real cock during FMM 3somes...amazing experiences. Hope you post more stories like this. Feel free to contact me if you would like me to share my experiences.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 9 years ago
You know what they say

The ones who protest the most are the ones who know they are secretly fascinated

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago
Please write another story!

I enjoyed reading your story "My First Cock".

I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. You might enjoy one of my stories about once-straight guys.

Donald

My stories:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My fantasy

I would love to be in this situation. I've had both anal and oral on a cock, but to have a woman in charge would be soooo fucking hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhungry4femdom@hungry4femdom
237 Followers
Even though I am in my sixties, I am embracing my identity as a bitch, a cock loving bitch. I am intensely anally erotic and love to have my boy-pussy filled. I am still looking for the Mistress and/or Master of my dreams.