My First College Blowjob

Story Info
A Mexican American college student tries a white classmate.
851 words
4.11
18.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eddyeff
Eddyeff
2 Followers

Back in the fall of 2016, I was just a few weeks past my 21st birthday. I still hadn't quite experienced the college nightlife scene. As I was waiting for class to begin one weekday, a girl in my class leaned over to me and asked if I was interested in joining her and Hannah (not her real name) at the bar Friday night. Trying to play it cool, I told her "That sounds cool. I'm down." I was sort of confused because I had never really spoken to them besides exchanging pleasantries every now and then or during group work.

I didn't want to get my hopes up so I thought "Maybe they're being nice and trying to be friends with a classmate.. But of course a horny 21 year old is going to picture every sexual possibility.

I was unable to sleep that night, hard as a rock with images of dripping wet, white college girl pussy in my face.

The next night I showed up to the bar. There was Hannah, sitting with a group. An empty seat right next to hers. After minutes of awkward silence, Hannah's friend, the one who invited me out, pulled me to the bar to buy me a drink. "What do you think of Hannah?" She said.

"She seems nice," I said as I chuckled, unable to keep eye contact with her.

"I'm an amazing matchmaker! She really into you too!" she said excitedly.

"Buy her a drink. She can be kinda shy sometimes." So I did. I bought her one. Then two. Then three. We all left and the drinking continued at matchmakers place. As things were winding down, she laid out the futon, pulled Hannah and me together and said "you guys should sleep here tonight."

Finally alone with only the light from the moon shining in, we stared up at the ceiling, trying not to be too forward. But we both knew what we wanted. "I've been looking at you in class all semester but you haven't noticed me," she told me.

"I'm noticing you now," I said with all the confidence in the world due to all the tequila. We started to make out. I slowly ran my hand down to her black lace panties. As I ran my fingers through her pussy lips, I felt how warm and soaking wet she was. After that, I needed a taste.

I whispered to her "I wanna make you cum". She grabbed my curly hair and pushed my head between her legs.. I pulled off her panties as fast as I could. I ate her slow and felt her gushing with wetness. I still remember how delicious she was. She could barely hold back her moans as my tongue flicked her clit.

She pulled me off and said "I want some too." She sat on my face and pulled off my boxers. She grabbed my uncut dick and pulled my foreskin back to expose my head. With her pink asshole and unshaven pussy in my face, I could see her head move toward my hard cock. From my POV I could see her stick her tongue out and slowly move down. I felt her tongue licking every single nerve ending on my Latino dick head.

"Our first time saying more than two words to one another and we're fucking 69ing!!" I yelled in my head. She started jerking my penis hard, just how I like it. She pulled my foreskin up and sucked on it slowly. Her spit loosely stringing between her lips and my dick. She got off of my face to look me in the eyes as she sucked me. She continued to alternate between sucking and jerking me. As I looked into her hazel green eyes I felt myself getting closer and closer. "I think I'm gonna cum," I stuttered while trying to stay quiet. She focused in on my penis. Working hard for the final shot. As she jerked me one last time, I absolutely erupted. Cum shot into the air. But she didn't hesitate. She wrapped her lips around my head. I saw her swallow every last drop. She wiped her mouth and we made out one last time.

It's a night I still think about from time to time to this day and had to share. She was shy and awkward when we saw each other Monday morning in class. I made sure to break the tension and spoke to her. We spoke like we did before. Briefly. But this time, we both had flashbacks of a sexy night together.

We continued to see each other for late night calls from time to time throughout the rest of my college years. She was a country white girl and I was a Mexican-American. I found out later that her dad was not too fond of minorities so I guess that's why it stayed strictly physical. I guess I was her way to have that Latino meat that was forbidden growing up. I hoped for more at the time but I'll remember that first moment forever.

Eddyeff
Eddyeff
2 Followers