My First 'Company' Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

"Oh my god Mark, thank you, I really wanted to do that with you, you've just taken my anal cherry!"

I think what she meant was that I was the first one to do that. A sort of a trophy I guessed.

We finished the shower, and I managed to dress in last night's clothes reasonably respectably, but it was getting time to say goodbye. I wasn't expecting to see Maggie again, but she insisted on taking my uni address.

At that moment there was a tap on the door. Maggie opened it, and exclaimed, "Trish! You naughty girl, you kept me awake last night."

I puzzled at that, but in a flash realised that Trish had been in the next room, and probably with Guy! It all fell into place.

"And you seemed to be very active too! ...Hello Mark!"

Trish had seen me through the half open door, and was smiling broadly.

"Good morning Trish," I said, totally embarrassed. " I'm just about to leave."

Maggie decided that we all knew what had gone on, and she asked Trish into the room.

I thought that it was a good time to leave, and let the two women talk in private. Maggie hugged me at the door, and whispered. "Thank you Mark, I'd like to see you again sometime."

I replied, "Yes Maggie, I'd love that, have a Happy Christmas. And you too Trish."

"Yes, naughty boy, behave yourself, we all ought to meet up again sometime."

And I left, with that promise resonating in my mind.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers
12