All Comments on 'My First Creampie Cleanup'

by GECuck

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
litlbulllitlbullabout 1 year ago

Great story and I think happens very often. Happened to me in college too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really liked that story. I love the taste of my own cum and usually cum in my own mouth with my wife watching after having sex. We have been doing this for 20 years. I would love to eat someone else's load from her pussy. Sometimes I finish on my wife's pussy while she has her head on the floor and her ass on the side of the bed and then I eat every last drop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yum. Love this. Reminds me of my wife too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! Hot situations. I like the way she gets into it too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very horny story. I did the exact same thing when I was young and had a horny girlfriend who loved to fuck other guys and come back to our place with a pussy full of cum for me to suck and lick while she told me all the naughty details as I fucked her silly again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was so hot telling my very seals-centered wife how much I wanted this…I almost cum immediately just seeing the cream pie…she even tells me that she she knows she has such power over me now…Have never understood until now, how perfect she is for me..Great story and hope you write more soon..

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have a strong desire for this to happen, to see and hear about my wife playing with another guy, to see the cum and puffy lips. I wish my wife had the same desires. Until then, I guess I just have to read about it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dirty slutty story- I always jack off to thoughts of my wife like this. I would love for her to come home used and let me inspect her pussy while she tells me about her night, but sadly I doubt it will ever happen. Until then, love reading stories like this

DoubleduttyDoubleduttyabout 1 year ago

Well it seems like he’s her Bitch. But hey if it works for them then it is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I jacked off while reading this. I love seconds and creampies!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Had to re-read this story..Yes, when wifey finds out it changes everything about your marriage. Mine knows how hard it makes me, especially the act of cleaning her up. Once as I was doing it she suddenly rammed a finger in my ass. She asked if it felt good. I was instantly hard and couldn’t stop cumming. She just giggled and called me gay..

JT

GECuckGECuck10 months agoAuthor

^ love that! I love when my wife teases me in the same way

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you- I came in my pants reading this. I have always wished I had this type of relationship with my wife. Don’t know if this is true or not, but if so, you are lucky!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really liked this story because I fantasized constantly about my wife coming home from a date. Leading me upstairs to the bedroom then lying down and spreading her legs, i see her wet pussy glistening in the dim light. She reaches out to me then guides me down to her pussy and feeds me her creampie.

oldergent70oldergent704 months ago

Is there going to be a second chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous