All Comments on 'My First Customer Ch. 02 Pt. 02'

by Darkwatch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Intense and beautifully written.

Having read the three parts of 'My first customer' I can only say Wow what a excellent work of erotic writing. I especially liked the first part told from Mistress Wendy's point of view and then the next two sessions from the customer Danny's angle. Very well written, extremely sexy with a fantastic description of anal penetration with a sweet ending for Danny. Thank you Darkwatch, will be reading more of your writing and five stars yet again.

EmirusEmirusalmost 2 years ago

An enjoyable story particularly the first chapter. The first chapter got across her sadistic tendencies very well but I don’t think the second and third chapters were as effective in respect of his masochism.

*

I thought the telling of the first chapter from her point of view and the second chapter from his worked well. Although the third chapter (this one, was good I think it would have been even better, and a really good finale, if it had been told from both his and her point of view.

*

Some minor grammatical errors but rarely have I read a story, no matter how good, which don’t contain any.

*

I think you would enjoy reading Cruel Mistress by Saffyre which is my favourite sadistic mistress/devoted masochist story.

DarkwatchDarkwatchalmost 2 years agoAuthor

thanks for the truly constructive input, Emirus

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkwatch@Darkwatch
284 Followers
Domme female, 50 years old. Used to have two males in my stable, now have my main sub and a female pet. It's good to be a Domme!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES