All Comments on 'My First Customer Ch. 02 Pt. 02'

by Darkwatch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DarkwatchDarkwatchalmost 2 years agoAuthor

thanks for the truly constructive input, Emirus

EmirusEmirusalmost 2 years ago

An enjoyable story particularly the first chapter. The first chapter got across her sadistic tendencies very well but I don’t think the second and third chapters were as effective in respect of his masochism.

*

I thought the telling of the first chapter from her point of view and the second chapter from his worked well. Although the third chapter (this one, was good I think it would have been even better, and a really good finale, if it had been told from both his and her point of view.

*

Some minor grammatical errors but rarely have I read a story, no matter how good, which don’t contain any.

*

I think you would enjoy reading Cruel Mistress by Saffyre which is my favourite sadistic mistress/devoted masochist story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Intense and beautifully written.

Having read the three parts of 'My first customer' I can only say Wow what a excellent work of erotic writing. I especially liked the first part told from Mistress Wendy's point of view and then the next two sessions from the customer Danny's angle. Very well written, extremely sexy with a fantastic description of anal penetration with a sweet ending for Danny. Thank you Darkwatch, will be reading more of your writing and five stars yet again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkwatch@Darkwatch
Domme female, 50 years old. Used to have two males in my stable, now have my main sub and a female pet. It's good to be a Domme!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES