All Comments on 'My First Date After My Divorce'

by JustDivorced2021

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

This was more sad than anything. When was the last time she put that much effort into romancing her now ex-husband? Maybe they would still be married if they put the same effort into their marriage as they do in dating.

First date and she put out. Nothing wrong with that; but this wasn’t about connecting, it was about seeing if she could get a guy to do the horizontal mambo with her and guess what: it wasn’t that hard.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

I think it was a very exciting description of a first-time hookup. Great lovemaking. I don't share Whackdoodlee's concern about her failures in the first marriage; you don't say anything about him at all and it is as easy to imagine that he was a slimy child molester with horribly bucked teeth and rotting breath. But what did put me off a bit was your fixation on science-fiction penis size and your assumption that would even be possible to engage, let alone be pleasurable. I got a laugh out or your description, in full caps, of the biggest cock she's EVER seen when this was only her2nd one. Very few women have EVER seen one that big , even if they worked in the trade.

But, do keep it up! You are new and you have to get used to picking apart your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am glad Gary and Kim had a nice dinner and an even nicer time in the park!

This is a cute story and I enjoyed the way they connected, bit by bit, and ultimately all the way.

I have read all three stories and looking forward to the next one.

Thank you

A Canadian Fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So you put out on your first date. Aren't you special, well actually no you aren't. Just another person who threw away their marriage and will soon learn what they were seeking is folly. This is neither erotic or entertaining. NEXT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great first stories and fresh to boot !!! Look forward to more

Wisconsinite123Wisconsinite123about 3 years ago

I'm with Odiouser and our friend from Canada...good story. You explained your character and her Ex just grew apart and mutually decided to divorce, so I'm not sure what the complaints surrounding that were based on. Not trying hard enough to save a marriage that no longer exists is bs. Glad she had such an interesting first date and her BFF egging her on is fun to observe. Keep up the good work.

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationabout 3 years ago

Ignore the haters. There are plenty of us here who love your work. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey a great story and nicely written

I’m sitting here hoping to see more Tao’s soon. Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are in desperate need of an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love these slutty divorcees, they're always such an easy lay. No way you'd want to hook up long term with such a cheap slut, but nice for a nsa pump n dump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story and very well written. As a 73 yr/old man enjoyed evert minute.

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago
I'm with Odiouser on this one

And I ask Whackdoodle and the Anonymous critic who complained about her approach to sex after divorcing from a sexually unsatisfactory marriage if they would have used the same critical tone for a story from a freshly-divorced husband telling his experiences of going on the prowl like this.

At least the Moral Brigade has mostly stayed at home in the Loving Wives category and haven't come trampling over to say how awful she is.

But as Odiouser has suggested, why do authors go on about penis size as though it's a real game-changer in sexual pleasure? It's the skill of the conductor, not the size of the baton that makes beautiful music. It's the illusory ability of the magician, not the size of the wand that creates magic. Like huge breasts on women, large cocks on men may be cause for curiosity and comment, but no more than that.

Eroticism in a story comes from the characters' lead-up feelings and emotions and the description of the seduction process, not the penetration, no matter how large the cock being inserted, or the stretching of the tight vagina that has never accommodated such a monster before.

Lue

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why the "H*** S*****"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story as well. Have met a few similar divorcees over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Being newly divorced, this story was an excellent reminder that intimacy may be possible.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kind of pathetic really. That's all she's got left, a one-time loser hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I truly enjoyed the story, whished you had continue writing more as "The diary of a Divorced woman"

You have a talent in writing but you can go so far with this in so many ways. But you stopped several years ago, WHY?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustDivorced2021@JustDivorced2021
Here exploring the world as a free woman. I am new here and am trying to learn this site. Please be patient with me as I know there will be errors along the road. Like I said, I am newly single with a divorce. A very sexless divorce. I want to get out there and have life expe...