My First Dom Daddy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. I knew you loved showing off for daddy."

"Yes daddy." I picked myself up from my orgasm and waited patiently for my next instalment. Sat back on my heels. Knees back together.

"I bet my dirty little slut wants to milk daddy's cock with those porn star lips."

"Mmmmmm, yes please daddy."

"Show daddy how you love to suck his thick cock like a greedy whore."

I crawl between his legs taking over from his strokes. Sitting up on my knees using both hands to milk is delicious cock. My tits squeezed together between my arms. Looking up through my lashes at daddy drooling over his perfect slut. I lower my mouth to his blood filled head, spilling the salvia which I've pooled on my tongue onto the head of his cock. I work it down his shaft before taking him in my mouth and stimulating the end with my tongue. Daddy roles his head back and moans.

"Good little slut." He places a hand on the back of my head. No real pressure but just guiding my up and down motion.

"I can't wait for daddy to stretch my tight little pussy with his big thick dick." I purr as I come up for air, continuing to stroke his cock.

"Daddy's cock tastes so good." I slobber and drool all over his thick length. Greedily lapping around his cock.

"Mmmmm good girl. Are you ready for daddy to fuck that little slut throat?"

"Yes please daddy."

"Show me how you can take daddy's cock."

I work my lips down his shaft using his chair to pull my head down even further so my throat can encase his cock. Daddy pushes my head down further and holds me down as saliva builds at my lips.

"You love taking daddy's cock, don't you slut." He lets me off his dick.

"Yes daddy." I quickly take his cock down my throat again. Daddy holding me down longer.

"Show daddy what a greedy little whore you are." He releases me again. Salvia stringing from my mouth to my pert tits.

"I love being a greedy whore for daddy." He pushes me down again. Holding me in place.

"Tell daddy who owns you." He releases me again.

"You own me daddy." He pushes me down again harder.

"Are you going to take daddy in all of your holes and let him use your body like his own sex toy slut?" He releases.

"Fuck, yes please daddy." He pushes me down again.

"Tell daddy what your mouth is, you greedy little slut." I'm choking and being held down further than I've been. He thrusts his hips so his cock is even further down my throat. And then finally releases.

"My mouth is daddy's own personal sex toy that he can fuck whenever he wants to come on his greedy little slut." He pushes me back down onto his cock and then continues to fuck my mouth. Controlling me with his hand tightly woven in my hair. Working my throat up and down his cock. My throat clasping and releasing at every stroke as his rhythm builds.

"Dirty slut. Take daddy's come down your greedy whore throat." His seed shoots to the back of my throat. His delicious cream filling my mouth. He releases his grip on the back of my head but I continue to work my lips up and down his shaft slowly and gently. Ensuring I've milked daddy dry.

"Mmmmmm, thank you daddy." I purr licking my lips.

"Get dressed Daddy's got a surprise for his obedient little slut."

We leave the hotel. Daddy paying the bill and giving the helpful waiter another generous tip. We jump into a black cab. Danny gives the taxi driver an address near Brick Lane. In the taxi he slides my dress up my thigh and teases my skin with his touch.

"I can smell your delicious cunt." He whispers in my ear. My pussy is aching. I'm hoping he's taking me somewhere for more of daddy's games.

"I can't wait to taste my pussy off your hard cock." I try to entice.

"Greedy little slut." He smiles. We jump out at a small row of expensive looking shops. Daddy leads me to a doorway between two store fronts and unlocks the door. He leads me up the stairs and unlocks another door into an empty and what looks like a recently refurbished flat. He continues to lead me into a large main living area with big Victorian windows that overlook the high street.

Danny starts to circle me finally standing behind me reaching around my body his hands climbing up my stomach groping my ample breasts in each hand. Teasing my nipples through the silk fabric. Sniffing through my hair at my neck.

"You like showing these off don't you. You dirty little slut." He continues kneading, squeezing and teases my perky tits.

"Yes daddy." I arch my back. Pushing my ass into daddy's crotch.

"Daddy likes seeing other men drool all over his dirty little sex toy." His grip becomes more intense.

"But only daddy has control of his little slut. Do you understand?" He grips my cheeks together and holds my face looking at his.

"Yes daddy."

"Daddy has to give permission for his greedy little slut to even touch herself. Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy, I want to be your obedient little slut." Daddy's hand reaches up and releases the tie at the back of my neck again. He lets the silk material fall to my waist.

"Perfect juicy tits. I paid thousands for my wife's and they never came close to looking as good as these." My pussy aches as he continues to tease my nipples and breathe down my front. He then trailed his hand up my thigh below the silk material of the dress to my awaiting dripping pussy.

"Who owns this tight little pussy?"

"You do daddy."

"And when can I fuck this tight little pussy?"

"Whenever you want to daddy."

"And when can you play with this tight little pussy?"

"Whenever daddy says I can."

"Good girl. What about that waiter or that taxi driver. When are they allowed to fuck you."

"Whenever daddy says."

"That's it. Such an obedient little slut."

During the questioning daddy continued to stroke my outer lips. Teasing me with his touch but never going where I truly wanted to feel him. I could feel his cock throbbing against my ass as he set out his expectations. The reality of a fantasy even more erotic than I could have imagined.

"Go and look at your new view."

"What do you mean?" I walk over to one of the big windows. The evening creeping in early. I'm sure daddy was hoping for people to look up and see the illuminated windows with a topless women staring out onto the high street. Daddy walked up behind me again. Encasing my tits and pressing his cock into my ass.

"You said you were looking for somewhere to live while you worked in the city. When you're my obedient little slut I want full control. Do you understand?" I heard him unbutton his fly and release his bulging cock from his trousers.

"Yes daddy." I pushed my ass back into his cock. His hand climbing up my dress as he arranges his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I leaned forward onto the glass pushing my pussy out and arching my back. Holding my breath, waiting to be finally filled.

"Good girl." He moaned as he slid slowly into my dripping cunt.

"That's it, good girl, take all of daddy's cock like a greedy slut." He continued working his cock in and out slowly, getting deeper each time.

"Do you like my tight little pussy wrapped around you big thick cock daddy?" I push back onto his cock wanting to take more and quicker.

"Such a greedy slut." He slams his cock into me, pushing me into the window. My tits smashed up against the glass. The freezing pane exciting my nipples further. Daddy then starts to drill my pussy, slamming deeper and deeper into me. Filling my pussy just how I liked it.

"Yes daddy, I'm your own personal sex toy for you to use and fuck whenever you want." We find our rhythm and I push back and forth on his cock. Loving his control over me. He continues to drill my pussy while then reaching round and circling my clit with his right hand.

"I want to hear my obedient little slut come."

"Fuck yes daddy."

"Are you ready to come for daddy?"

"Yes please daddy." His thrusting increases and his fingers continue to work my throbbing clit.

"Come now little slut." His permission is what I've been holding on for. My pussy pulsates under the intense pleasure running through my body. I squeal with ecstasy pretty sure that someone on street level must have noticed the dirty little slut being fucked against a window. I realise instantly this will get daddy off and I'm excited to see where he'll pump his load. Daddy continues to hammer my tight pussy.

"You love people watching your dirty little slut get fucked against the window don't you daddy?"

"Fuck yes."

"You want people fantasising about fucking your sluts tight little pussy, don't you daddy. But you're the one fucking her tight little hole. Filling her cunt with your big thick cock. Making her an obedient little whore."

"Dirty fucking whore." He couldn't take anymore. His balls aching from wanting to be buried in his delicious sluts cunt all day. Before his cock unloads he pulls out and strokes streams of his white cream all over the glass of the window. Moaning as he pumps out every drop.

"Such a tight little pussy."

"Mmmmmm thank you daddy. Can I clean up daddy's cock now?"

"I want to see my dirty little slut lick up the come off those windows first."

Danny lies on the floor to watch me complete my humiliation task that I'll secretly love. I of course want to put on a performance. I slide the dress down over my hips to the floor so daddy can enjoy all of my body while I get to work. I greedily lap up his seed, enjoying every salty ribbon. Purring at each stream I lick up. Hoping that others on street level are also enjoying the spectacle.

"Such a greedy whore." Daddy praises as I finish my task and crawl to daddy on the floor.

"I want more daddy. Let me clean my pussy juices off your cock."

"Good girl." Daddy rolls his head back as I start cleaning off his dick. Which starts to stir again under my attention. I take his balls in my mouth sucking and rolling my tongue around the emptied sack. I start working my tongue up his full length. Licking from balls to helmet. Spying daddy through my lashes as he enjoys this extra attention.

"Mmmmm, my pussy tastes so good on your dick daddy." I praise as I continue to lap at his ever hardening cock.

"Such a greedy little slut." He continues enjoying my tongues attention. But my pussy has started to stir once more and I want to feel daddy filling my pussy again. I crawl up his body and guide his cock to my entrance teasing the tip on my clit, undoing all my hard work and recovering his cock in all my juices. I start to slowly lower myself onto his thick cock but daddy can't wait and thrusts his cock up into me hard. I cry out as I'm quickly filled with his long length.

"Sorry baby, daddy couldn't wait to feel your tight pussy on his dick again." He lowered his ass back to the floor and let me sit with his cock deep in my pussy. I took this as my opportunity to tease daddy.

"Is this what you thought about daddy? Me riding your dick like a dirty little slut?" I squeeze my cunt around his cock and slowly slide my pussy up and down his long shaft. Once my pussy only contains an inch of his thick cock, he bucks back into me.

"You can't get enough of my tight little pussy, can you daddy?"

"Make those big juicy tits bounce. Show daddy how a real whore rides a big thick cock." He continues to buck into my tight wet hole. I bounce down meeting his thrusts, my tits bouncing every time his balls slam against me.

"I love daddy's big cock stretching and filling my tight pussy." I cry out. The orgasm already rising inside me. Daddy lowers his butt back onto the floor and sits up so his mouth can meet my nipples. He roughly man handles my breasts, squeezing tightly, guiding my hard nipples to his lips, ready to lick, bite and rub against his stubbly face. He leans back on one arm and moves his free hand to my throat.

"Bounce like an obedient little whore."

"Yes daddy." The tight grip around my neck makes my clit pulse, my nipples harden even further. I ride his throbbing dick like a filthy pornstar. I make sure my rhythm and stride is enough to give daddy the perfect view that he's been dreaming of. I'm ready to explode.

"Let me come daddy." I beg.

"You come when I say, little slut and I want to cover these tits in come before you do."

"Please daddy, I promise to be such a good girl."

"Get on your knees little slut, and watch your mouth otherwise daddy will make you wait longer." He increases the grip around my neck as I slow my grinding pussy and dismount his cock. He takes the hand from my throat to start stroking his dick, standing in front of me knelt on the floor.

"Show daddy how you come." He directs.

I open my knees displaying my glistening pussy that I'm sure at this point is dripping on the floor. I use four fingers to circle my throbbing clit. My free hand climbs up my body to my left breast and teases and pulls at my nipple. I roll my head back and start to moan.

"Good girl." He purrs.

The feeling in my pussy is intense. I feel daddy's eyes all over me. It's the point where I love to show off, grinding my pussy on my hand like a dog on heat. My moans get more exaggerated and I know I want more pain to intensify the pleasure as the pulling on my nipples is not doing enough. I start alternating between circling my clit and slapping down on it with sharp wet slaps.

"You dirty little whore." Daddy moans out as I feel the first ribbon of hot come land on my skin. The stream landing from my chin and across my tits. I continue building my orgasm mixing between pleasure and pain as more streams land across me as daddy unloads his aching balls. Hot come dripping from my lips, down my face onto my heaving tits. I lick my lips like a dirty whore.

"Greedy little slut." He applauds. His balls now empty I allow the waves of ecstasy to fall over me and very loudly come for daddy.

"Fuck, yes daddy." As my orgasm finally ends.

And that's how I met Dom Daddy Danny

12