My First Experience with CFNM

Story Info
My first time enjoying CFNM with an older woman I met online.
642 words
4.18
24.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my first experience of CFNM, when my fantasies of CFNM were only just starting. From memory, it was through meetme (my yearbook originally). I was around 24, and she was in her late 40s/early 50s, and what got us talking originally was her enjoyment from CFNM, specifically being fully dressed while a man was fully naked, knowing that she had an immediate power in this situation.

We had agreed to meet up in a carpark during the day overlooking the coastline, and were going to find a quiet spot for us to partake in this scenario, but that all she wanted was the power scenario of us talking out in the open, while I was completely naked. I was very excited by this!

Being typical England, when we finally met on the pre-arranged day, the weather played havoc on our plans, and sitting together outside was not going to be a comfortable option for either of us, so she suggested that she come over to my car and sit in the passenger seat (we had both driven there separately). Small talk ensued, and my nerves were kicking in which I'm sure she could tell. She decided to assume her soon-to-be role of the one in power, and demanded that I took every single article of clothing off, hand them to her, and then open the car boot for her to lock all of my clothes in before getting back into the car and push my seat back as far as it would go, and the seat back as flat as possible.

Back in the front seat, her gaze all over my body had an immediate effect on me, and i got very hard very quickly. This seemed to amuse her, but she chastised me for not being able to control myself.

"This problem of yours is distracting. I am going to leave if you don't make it go away" she said to me sternly, never once shifting her gaze from my rigid cock. "Look me in the eyes and stroke it. Do not break my eye contact. But do NOT cum without asking my permission!"

She watched as I masturbated for her, with her eyes never leaving my cock.

This was all too much for me, and my excitement was building to the point of no return. This sexy older woman wanted to see me at my most vulnerable, and the whole scenario was the most aroused that I have ever been!

I told her that I couldn't hold on much longer, and that I would slow down for her to make it last. This was not acceptable to her, and she told me not to slow down.

"Beg" she said forcefully.

"Please ma'am, may I cum for you?" I whimpered, not sure if I would even make it to her response.

She leaned in close, put her chin on my shoulder looking my right in the eyes and ordered "Cum for me, NOW!"

Her eyes went back to the head of my cock just in time, as I let go and shot the 2nd most powerful orgasm of my life to date. It went over both of us for the first 2 ropes, with the rest landing on my chest, then stomach, then groin. She was very pleased, and told me that we will be doing this again.

We met up one more time after that in the same place, with her rule that she be allowed to film it for her own pleasure, which we did. The orgasm was almost as strong, especially when she asked if I would allow her to show her friends, but that nothing would be posted. This made me extremely horny, and grew my love for being watched by women.

I will never forget these two encounters for as long as I live!