My First Foursome Mmmf

Story Info
3 men at once for the 1st of many times!
1.5k words
4.59
16.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki36kk
Nikki36kk
12 Followers

When I was 19 I was seeing a guy from one of my classes at college. Occasionally we'd hang out with two of his friends, they were a little geeky, into video games and stuff like that, but they were sweet guys. Lets call them Blue and Red because of their football teams. I'd met them quite a few times and they were kind of awkward. Blue was very tall and well built, Red was more athletic.

There was never any drinking, they just played games, spoke to my boyfriend, sometimes they were brave enough to say hello to me.

Anyway, we went round one Saturday everybody has some beers, so this time they loosened up, they're actually talking!

They try to tell me about their games etc. I nod and smile, I'm still shy so just sit listening to them talking.

Gets to 9ish and the subject of fantasies comes up, I sat quiet but I was all ears! At first they're just talking about singers they like, tame stuff, the Red steps it up, he says he's never had a full blowjob where someone swallows his cum.

Blue wants similar and talks about titwank. Then my boyfriend says he'd love to try sloppy seconds. Something inside me went dizzy, I kinda saw it as an offer too.

They asked me mine, I was embarrassed and said something lame like "fireman". I couldn't think of anything to say, well, nothing that wasn't absolutely filthy!

So, conversation moved on. But I sit there and this feeling is just building in me, I started to get so wet, like soaking!

I went to the bathroom and gave myself a rub, thought it would help calm me down. I came in seconds thinking about all of the things I'd really like to do.

What got me most was just thinking about more than one load in my pussy, it had never crossed my mind, I knew what I had to do.

I put my knickers in my bag, decided I wouldn't need them, not tonight!

I was wearing a skirt that was just above my knees but flowy. I came back into the room and moved my chair a little so they could all see me.

I took a few more sips of my drink, then raised my skirt up a little and crossed my legs to show my ass a little. I could see the glances, quick cheeky looks. Knowing I'd caught their eyes I let my skirt ride up higher.

Once i knew i had their full attention I uncrossed my legs, and slowly slowly open them. I was scared because I was waiting for my boyfriend to panic or react. I'm pointing the best view straight at him.

The talking comes to a stop, the tension becomes unreal, its clear they've all seen what I'm showing.

My boyfriends voice cracks, can hear his nerves "do you want me to do something babe?"

I asked him to come feel how wet I was, he jumped out of his seat and comes straight over, hand straight to my pussy. I opened my legs wide, he starts fingering me whilst his friends watch. It was so horny for me, I start cumming really hard, I open my kegs wide so his friends can she my pussy getting worked.

When he finished I sucked his fingers clean then I unzipped him. I stayed sat down, legs open and he put it in my mouth. I suck him a little, his friends are mind blown.

I asked the other two if they wanted a feel of my slippyness.

Blue is straight over, puts a finger in then says "can I lick it". I carry on sucking but nod fast!

He started eating my pussy and what he lacked in skill he made up for in enthusiasm. His tongue was everywhere, licking clit, pushing it inside me.

I opened my legs as wide as I could, I'm came hard and started pushing my boyfriends cock down my throat. I have no tonsils... use your imagination.

At this point I decided everybody was going to get what they wanted!

I stop sucking for a moment, I told my boyfriend that he going can have sloppy seconds, if a friend will volunteer to fill me first. I looked down at Blue, eating my pussy and almost yelled at him "Put your cock in me and fill me up!"

I continue sucking my boyfriend, and then the guy slides his cock in. BOOM, instantly I started cumming, and sucked my boyfriend harder.

My boyfriend actually asked me to stop before he cums, this is where Red got his chance to shine!

My boyfriend sat down, he couldn't even touch his cock for fear of spurting, he just had to sit there with it throbbing and twitching.

As I'm being pounded, I told Red. "Fuck my mouth like this guy is fucking my pussy, I want to swallow every fucking drop for you!"

He walks over real slow and nervous, I didn't break eye contact, I just opened my mouth wide.

He dropped his trousers and he was rock solid, uncut, and very thick. I rolled his foreskin back and licked the precum off his cock hole and them told him again "fuck my mouth'".

I tilted my pelvis so that Blue's cock starts the rub the front wall of my pussy hard. At this point I was flush bright red everywhere, face, tits. I'm cumming almost constantly, one after the other, my pussy was swollen and hungry for cum.

Blue suddenly announced "I think I'm gonna cum" then literally buries himself in me, balls deep. I rotate my pelvis a little, practically grinding his cock deep into me. I can feel him cumming. He cums and cums and cums. I didn't think he'd ever stop! His face was a picture of pure bliss, he said "Oh god, it feels like I'm pissing cum!"

I feel it start leaking out of me and down into the crack of my ass, there's loads, I'd never been flooded like that before. Red was fucking my mouth harder and faster he knew what was happening and he started to explode too. His dick was throbbing so hard in my mouth, I pushed it to the back on my throat and held it there as long as I could. He almost screamed!

I started swallowing as fast as I could, milking him into my mouth. When he finished in my mouth, I pulled his dick out and started rubbing it all over my face and kissing his cock and balls.

Blue pulled out of my pussy and with it cum just started gushing out of me.

I told my boyfriend "don't let it all leak out, push it back in and fill me again." My boyfriend slipped in, its just me and him, the other guys needed a seat!

My boyfriend just goes for it, he's slamming my pussy as deep and as fast as he can, he' was desperate to cum. I was still cumming constantly, every thrust my boyfriend made released more hot cum from my pussy, everything felt soaking wet.

The sound of my soggy, soaking wet pussy getting hammered made me cum hard.

My boyfriend lasted maybe 3 more minutes then he started to erupt inside me. I was in heaven, another hot load going into me. I felt absolutely filthy, and didn't want it to stop, ever.

When he finished, as he pulled out I looked at him all sweet and innocent and told him "put it in my mouth, let me clean it off for you."

The other two watched me clean him up, my legs were still wide open and a river of cum was leaking out of me.

I was cleaning his cock and rubbing the hot cum back into my pussy, all over my clit, when I noticed Blue is already starting to wank himself hard again!

I look at the 3 of them and say "Can we fuck all night?"

Well, Blue wanted more, he comes over to me again, he doesn't know what to do with his dick, I grabbed it for him and guided it to my tits, his cock was cut and long, but his balls, they were huge! Red comes back over for a suck!

I put my hand between my legs and scooped some cum, them rubbed it between my tits.

I've got 2 cocks to suck and now Blue has slippy tits to fuck! He quickly got unto his groove and fucked them good, I squeezed them round his cock until he spurted all over me.

I stopped sucking the other 2 so I could clean Blue off with my mouth. The other two then wanked off into my mouth together whilst I massaged their balls.

I was just in heaven, I was leaking cum, getting loads shot on me, up me, in me.

There was one point I'll never forget. I moved and bent over so I could be fucked doggy style, and whatever muscles I used caused cum to splash out of my pussy fast and run down my legs. Being fucked with all that cum running down my legs was soo fucking horny!

That was our first session, we carried on every weekend for the next 18 months, the sessions became more and more filthy. College was a wonderful time!

Nikki36kk
Nikki36kk
12 Followers