All Comments on 'My First Gay Blowjob Ch. 02'

by JSamuels58

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TerriCTerriCover 3 years ago
Great part 2

Excellent follow up. Loved the messy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Making a whore

Did Brian make you a c*********** w****, did he have you dressed like a woman every once in awhile, the f*** your man p****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed both chapters I was really turned on reading them, I just love being used like that, when I see a real man's cock I just have to worship it so please write another chapter soon x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does he become a gay man sucking finds cock all the time and is he made it to a f**** boy where he gets to stick up his ass too more please

Recondo69Recondo69over 1 year ago

I loved both stories, great followup..i loved the way he was used..i like that myself..love pleasing.the guy im with...keep up great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now you're feeling what its like to get regular usage. A man gets horny and boned up several times a day. Living with a guy that takes what he wants, you're sure to get your fill. His testicles reload over and over, so your job is never really done. Thankfully, you're addicted now. Its the second dose that does it to you. Now all you have to do is be there when he needs you. You're doing whats natural. Its too late to back out now, so just enjoy the euphoric shame and so called emasculation. When a real man plugs into you, its easy to find your place in the safety below his strength.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies11 months ago

When I had a roommate, I was always nervous that he'd take advantage of me in a similar way, like in this story. He was bigger than I was and cocky. I was a very discreet, closeted bi-curious crossdresser. I did NOT want him knowing that part of me. I feared someone I knew finding this out about myself.

To the Anonymous guy in the comments that wrote, "Now you're feeling what it's like to get regular usage." etc. Those words you wrote are very confident and powerful for a closet submissive like me to read! I read what you wrote over and over. Wow! A lot of what you wrote is true. After the 2nd time, it is really too late to back out now. If a man uses your mouth not once, but twice and you let him, then that's a green light for him to continue using your mouth.

In a way that's so arousing for me to know. I fantasize about a man having me as his regular cocksucker. In my life one man had me that way. In reality, it's a very emasculating experience, as you said. It was difficult to accept, as I'm not gay. I wasn't addicted, so to speak, but a part of me liked being there for him like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous