All Comments on 'My First Gay Experience'

by JR493

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
A NICE SHORT READ

Very good, while I find it hard to belief that he would not want to see you again. I am sure you have more stories, please share them and maybe make them longer. You did not really describe yourself in this story, please do in the next one.

cummerq4ucummerq4uabout 5 years ago
Good story

I liked your story, wishing that I could find happiness, however ar there any stories where the guy has a normal sized cock? Does everyone have a 7- unlimited sized cock? I just want a normal size cock, is that too much to ask for?

CorjixCorjixabout 5 years ago
First, But Not Last

Got a nice stiffy about half way through. Funny how a few well chosen words can go right to a guys...head! lol So after he took your cherry, he did not want to see you again? Oh, well. There will be many more 'first times' with other guys. Yeah. Let's focus on that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Careless

Bareback? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
AGAIN

Good story, reminds me of my cherry being taken ! The guy had a normal cock and it felt awesome in my boy pussy...........man he knew how to fuck. Amazing, you so close and he didn't want to fuck you again and again........

Riki1942Riki1942about 5 years ago
First Time

I loved your First Time story. Mine was a little different. The first inkling that I had that I was interested in guys was an exhilarating and exciting revelation for me that I embraced. The first time I got fucked wasn't bareback but, I really know how it made you feel. It made me wish that I could shout it out to everyone and like I was truly gay and not just a wanna be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
First time bareback fiction

First time bareback might sound like fiction, but believe it happens more than most people admit. My first time was bareback by a stranger. A man probably 20-30 years older than me. Couldn’t believe I did that. Crazy but fucking hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
sexyarse

oh yes i can remember my first time i went in to some toilets and good not belive was i saw a man leaning over sink and a guy with a big long thick cock was stuck up him till he shot his load and he turns round says like what you saw oh yes i told him he asked if he could get it up me tells me to lean over toilet gets behind me shove some fingers up me then i feel his cock next to my hole does no more and gets his cock in me and gives me a hard ramming till he fills my arse with warm sticky cum he pulls out and my arse was on fire but i have to say i met him again for him to have me again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so hot

That was hot would love to find an older gentleman in CT for a similar experience

Csucker64Csucker64almost 5 years ago
Oh wow

Glad you enjoyed it so much the first time - for me at 17 , it was painful and not at all rewarding , so I stuck to sucking cocks until I met Bernard ( 62) who was ever so gentle and patient - he taught me how to relax when he teased my hole and stressed he need for cleanliness ( he gave me my first enema - a surreal and exciting experience )

I was 18 before he felt I was ready for anal sex with him and true to his words , I felt it was wonderful ( no pain at all and he made me cum by fucking me )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
randy ray

oh yes great story as the man was nice and gently till he was told to give his arse a good shafting it reminders me of first time i was shafted i went in to some toilets and there were two men one was wanking the other one of one says like what you see oh yes so the one with a thick long cock fakes me in to a cubile sits me down then he grabs my legs put them over his shoulders and spits on my arae gets his cock next to my hole and just pushes till his cock end was i then with one hard push he was right up me god i scream but he just kept on ramming till he shot warm thick cum up me pulls out and leaves me my arse sore as hell but for my first time i enjoyed and now i love men up my love hole xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
me to momenrt

I love this sort of story and to be honest it makes me jealous. I am 65, married and straight but for years now have fantasised about what it would be like to suck a cock but never had the nerve to do anything about it. if there are any like me who would like to experiment drop me a line at griff_rhys@Hotmail.com. Must be UK

switchhitter1966switchhitter1966almost 5 years ago
love your story

I love stories like this, where a top takes his time with a virgin bottom. It reminds me so much of my first time and how gentle he was. I have been with alot of guys since then that think an ass is like a vagina. They just rammed it in and OUCH! If I would have had one of those types of guys my first time it would have also been my last.

Hope you keep writing. I've added you to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My first time

I was quite young the first time my bottom was shagged, just sixteen and my lover was a guy of 22. I had sucked several men by that time as my brother would take me to parties where I could do as much sucking of cocks as I wanted. I never really thought it was naughty. However, at one party my brother introduced me to my soon to be lover and I went off to a bed room with him, I hadn't met him before and I was soon playing with his knob. After a while he put his cock into my mouth and I began to suck his rather lovely penis. Soon he asked if I had had my bum fucked and I told him no but was hoping to soon. He kissed me and I felt his hands roaming around my bum and he pot a couple of fingers in my, I started to feel very excited. I thought today was the day I would lose my virginity and had been using butt plugs to stretch my anal hole in readiness. I then asked him to fuck me and he grinned. He lay me on my back and spread my legs wide to open up my crutch. I watched excitedly as he brought his cock to my well lubed hole.

Then with my legs draped over his shoulders I felt it push slowly through my sphincter quite easily and then move into me. The butt plugs had worked their magic as I took his cock easily and soon he was driving in and out of me and I was so happy. It didn't take long till he grunted loudly and I knew he was coming in me. I cried a bit with happiness because ever since my brother had first made me suck him off when I was ten I knew that one day I would want a cock up me.

Later, after we had gone down stairs I saw him giving my brother money and young as I was I knew he had sold me to the guy. I was actually thrilled by that and thought that next time I would take the money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’ve never been fucked but I want my first time to be gentle. I want to please him in every way. He can cum anywhere he wants

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

Well, that would certainly be a big let down; your first time, eager for more, he lives just a few houses away, he has already bred you bareback so worrying about taking his load in the future is irrelevant, and then, he doesn't want to fuck you any more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

that is a fantasy of mine but I am an older anal virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Feel good gay sex story lol!!

Marshall52Marshall52over 2 years ago

A great story that I fantasize about a similar 1st time. However, I am in a rural area and older man and doubt that I can ever experience M2M sex. Thanks for a good story.

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

I’m rock hard reading this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I remember my first vividly - I was just 16 and there was no way I could have stopped the guy even if I wanted to, it was such a turn on to feel his cock fill me up and leave his load inside me

I was instantly addicted , the same as when I first sucked a cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The smoothness it seemed he handled the guy's cock was great, but abit different when I lost my virgin ass cherry. Course the difference was I was old much older 79, but now a much better cock slut. I was a widowr for a number of years and thanks to the internet got in touch with my fem and gay side. Finally, after about a year I decided to get fucked and see if it was what I had egin to believe and want. ..wrapped up in some big guy's arms and getting bred like a slut bitch. I'm a good size guy, 6'2", 230 pounds, abit hairy and certainly not blessed with a big cock, almost like a clit now, With the aid of the internet I found some gay lounges, etc., and decided to try there. I felt being so hairy my be a negative, I shelled out the money to to to this place that shaved me smooth as a baby's butt......sometype of electrical device that got rid of my hair.....I was smooth. Got a hold of a catalog that let me mail oder some sexy crotchless panties, from silk to bikini and a bra that highlighted my big nipples. I was ready, and causually walked into this gay lounge.....they were some real sexy dudes. I sat up at the bar, was having a drink, when this rather large daddy bear type climbed on the stool next to me. I was dessed sort of fem-like and with a causal hello he ordered. We chatted some when I felt his hand clasp my leg, then he lean so he could whisper ...I was a bit startled. He whisper, "baby, you're what I'm looking for, grab your drink let's find a table. At the table, within minutes, he sweet talked me until I was was hot, felt sexy as hell, and readily accepted that he called me the bitch he needed, had pinched my titties, and had his hand in my pants feeling my bare ass. Not to be out done, I had a quick feel of his crotch and wasn't disappointed, he was big and not fully erect. Let's hit the bathroom. As we went down the hallway, his hand was allover my ass, and as we entered he gave me a good slap. Empty except fo us, he pushed me in the first stall, said drop those pants baby I want to see that pussy ass of yours. He went on to piss, came back and I stood their, pantts down in my sexy panties and bar.......he gave me a smile of approval , whisper how he loved my paties. Took my arm turned me around and told me bend over and show him my pussy. A low whistle was uttered, a stinging slap to my bear ass, and said pull 'em up let's go to my place. He lived just a couple doors down in an upstairs apartment. We went straight to his bedroom, and with a sterm voice told me to get naked except for the panties. I stripped in a hurry, anxious, but a little scared because I knew I was about to get my first cock fucking. I stripped except for the small g-string that clasp my snob of a dick tightly encased. Ok baby, give me a little show. I turned around, and I know he notice my surprised look. He stood naked, half erect, with an uncute cock that seem to hang to his knees. "Dance for me baby," show your man that sweet little pussy ass thats about to get fucked and bred. I danced, he slowly stroked that monster 'til it was damn ner wrist thick, and a good 9-10 inches as he swayed. He motioned with his head and I was on my knees with a mouth that barely could get over the head.....a few smacks on the ass made me his cock sucker until he yanked away,, grabbed me the arm and threw me over the edge of the bed. Alright bitch, daddy wants some pussy so here's the rules. Two massive hand slaps to the ass brought his full attention. Now laying over the end of the high bed, put my pussy ass in perfect shape. I felt his hot breath, then the lovely feel of his tongue working my slit over. His finger brought a grunt, two I yelped that brought a hand smack to my but. My head was buried in the pillow but I heard the squirt of liquid and then the wetness as he applied it to my pussy and a finger pushed some inside. I felt his dick, then my yelp and moan escaped as he popped through my virgin ass hole, and forced his way in until I felt his balls slap against my butt. I cried out, begged him go easy, he was and felt so big. My pleas only brought a hard slap to my ass, and one last thrust that buried him deep in my pussy ass. I was a bitch now, cherry busted, and about to the fucking and breeding of my new bitch life. He fucked me for hours, made me cum twice while my pussy was leaking his sperm like I'd pissed the bed. I passed out from pure exhaustion, as he fucked me over and over. I awoke the net morning, as he rammed that big cock into my sore pussy to wake me. I did good. He drove me home, loaded up my few posessions and he informed me that I was moving in with him, and was his bitch. I love the bastard, I love the type of sex he gives me. I know I'm his bitch, and there for his use when, or wherever, he wants some pussy. He has me well marked, ring in my left tit, my pussy lips, and a tattoo marks my naked ass as well. I've been castrated [balls removed] and a set of pussy lips the envy of any woman. I have some small titties as well. It seems I'm always abit sore, and can now full deep throat his beautiful cock. I still have orgasms. I love the sex, love my new husband, even his domination and crudeness at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great would love to be a cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. I look forward to having a guy take my anal virginity someday soon. I just hope he is gentle with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous