My First Gay Experience

Story Info
Chris and I drunkingly trying new things for the first time.
2.7k words
4.31
12.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This all happened out of no where with my friend Chris. Chris and I had been friends for almost 2 years going from working out with each other and then we started hanging out with each other. Chris wanted to go to Panama City Beach to visit some friends, so we came up with a plan to start working out heavy so we could look good on the beach. So me, Chris, and his brother Jake started working out in June three times a week.

One day during the workout we were taking turns doing pull ups, and Chris started talking about one of the girls he was sleeping with. He started talking about eating her ass and how she goes crazy when she does it. I said man that's nasty. He then went on a tangent about how the ass is technically cleaner than the vagina. He explained that the vagina has bacteria in it and that the ass was self cleaning. I said I can't get myself to do that to my girl friend. I love eating her out, but I'm not licking her ass hole lol. His brother finally chimed in and said he'll eat some ass quick as hell. They went back and forth about the women are clean, it doesn't taste like anything, and that they go crazy when you do it. I finished doing my set of pull ups and said maybe I'll try it one day, just to shut them up. Chris said his girl goes crazy and he gets the best blowjob after. Then Jake finally changed the subject to something not so sexual.

I was leaving work and I got a call from Chris asking if I wanted to go to a house party with him tonight. I said yeah, let me talk to my girl friend and let her know. With the all clear from her, I started getting ready. This was a Fourth of July party, so I was looking forward to drinking some alcohol. I went and picked Chris up around 9 o'clock, we grabbed some Monaco's from the store, and to the party we went. The party was dead, so we only stayed about an hour and I drank pretty light since I was driving. He was being harassed all night by a grenade, so he didn't drink much. With all that said we got outta there around 10:30. Chris asked if I wanted to just chill at his house and drink and watch the new Dave Chapelle comedy special, I said yeah why not. Here we were able to chill, drink, and talk about funny shit from tonight.

We finished the 6 Monaco's we grabbed and were decently tipsy if not a little drunk and resigned to our phones while the tv played in the background. I got a text from Chris and it was a link, when I clicked on the link it was a porn link of a white girl with a big butt sucking a dick. I looked up and started laughing. I said, "that boy watching porn." He laughed and said a blowjob would be love right now, I agreed. He synced his phone to the tv and played it on the tv and we both just sat there. We have never done anything like this and I haven't watched porn with friends since I was in middle school. After a couple minutes the awkwardness went away and we started talking about our favorite porn stars, our favorite sexual positions, and other stuff. Chris changed the porn to another one and time it was a guy eating the girls ass and that conversation came back up. I stated that yeah I finally did it and it wasn't bad. It didn't taste like anything and my girlfriend went crazy. He said a girl did it to him one day and that he would like it every blue moon but not all the time. I told him that I never had it happen to me, and to be honest never thought about it happening to me.

Chris started to rub him self with the porn in the background and I acted like I didn't see it. He kept saying how good everything on the screen looked and stuff and he finally asked if I minded if he started to masterbate. Being in his house, tipsy, and not really caring I said go for it. My dick was pretty hard from the porn too. Chris's dick was hard and he started to stroke it out in the open. His dick was dark (Chris is black, athletic, and average height), about 8 inches, cut, decently thick, and he had some pubic hair like he hadn't shaven in a while. I'm (I'm white, kind of skinny, and average height) about 6 inches, cut, kinda thick and I do shave regularly, Haden shaved the morning prior. He switched the porn again and it was another porn where the girl was sucking the guys dick and the guy was being super aggressive with her, shoving his dick in her throat. Chris kept stoking his dick and I noticed he kept looking over just like I kept looking over. He asked if I ever did anything with a guy before. I told him no and that he knew I was straight, and that this is the gayest thing I've ever done. What about you, I asked. He said he masterbated with his friends before, but nothing with another guy. He asked would I ever, and I responded with maybe, I've kinda wanted to see what sucking another guys dick was like. At this point my dick was hard as a rock. I asked what about you, and he sat there for a second. He said he would maybe try some stuff one day.

We sat there while the porn played and I was on my phone texting my girl friend seeing what she was doing. He was just sitting on his phone and he finally asked, would you want to maybe suck me? You're my best friend bro, that's kinda weird I replied. He said why not, you said you always wanted to try it. Yeah, but not with my best friend I said quietly. He said alright, I just thought I would ask. I said what would I get outta sucking your dick right now? He said I can suck you back. I sat there and before I could reply he said or I could eat your ass? Knowing Chris, of course he would go straight to ass eating. I laughed and took a deep breath. I poured a shot of Bombay and drank it quick and he did the same. I walked over to the couch he was sitting on and I kneeled in front of him. I grabbed his cock and let it lean on his stomach before I started to kiss his balls. His cock felt hard and warm, and his balls had some hair on them, but they were nice and loose from the July heat. I started to lick his balls and suck on his balls, he moaned and quietly said fuck under his breath.

I licked up his shaft and started to lick the tip of his dick. It was kind of slimy and salty from all the pre cum that had accumulated over the last 15 minutes of him watching porn and slowly stroking it. I used the tip of my tongue to keep licking the hole on the tip of his dick and I felt his dick twitch. I looked at him and started laughing, I said shit feel good bro? And he said fuck yeah. I finally took his dick into my mouth and started sucking, I wanted to see how much I could do at once and I got about four inches in and pulled it back. It was intense. I sucked it and jacked it at the same time to build up some spit. I tried again and this time I was able to get almost the whole thing in my mouth, and pulled back to breathe. I went to do it again and got almost the whole thing when I felt his hand on the back of my head pushing it down. This turned me on and I tried to get the rest in there, but I could feel it just pushing against my throat. I went to pull it out and he pushed down again and I went back down his dick and could feel his pubic hair on my lips and I heard him say fuck again. He let go and I sucked it as it came out of my mouth.

I was actually able to deepthroat the whole thing. I went back to sucking on his balls and stroking his dick at the same time, Chris was definitely enjoying this. I licked a little lower than his balls and could feel that I was licking his taint and the hair turned me off, so I went back to his dick. I kept stroking and sucking at the same time and I could feel his dick twitching every now and then. I deep throated it again before I felt his body tense up and he started to thrust his hips up and fuck my face. I sat still sucking it and allowing him to thrust in and out of my mouth. I pushed his hips down and started to suck his dick and stroke it at the same time again. I felt his cock twitch and he said he was about to finish. I wanted to suck it as close as possible to him cumming and thought if I did it for another 10 seconds and then stroke it he would cum.

About 4 seconds later I felt his dick twitching, his body was stiff, and I could feel my mouth filling with his cum. I didn't want him to cum in my mouth but it was too late. I swallowed what was in my mouth and I jacked it off and let the rest cum on his stomach while his body twitched. I stopped jacking it off and I put my mouth on the top of his tip and started to suck it a little more and tried to clean his tip up and licked around his shaft trying to clean up what was on there. He had some cum on his abs and stomach and I decided to just lick that up. It was salty, slimy, and tasted weird, but I just swallowed it quickly.

I sat down next to him on the couch and we just sat there. His dick was going soft and my dick was still hard as a rock. He took a deep sigh and said fuck that shit felt good as hell. I said it was fun, I didn't think he would finish so fast, I was only sucking his dick for about 7 minutes, and I had never came from head before. He said he'll need that again ASAP. I said yeah we'll see. He stood up to pee and I changed the tv from the paused porn to a different one. He came back and I saw his nude body as he had taken off everything to include his t shirt that he had previously pulled up by his chest while I was sucking his dick. He asked me to lay long ways on the couch and to spread my legs so that he can sit in between. It was weird seeing him sitting in between and holding my cock in his hand. He started to stoke it and I felt his hand go on the back of my right knee and lift my leg up and he leaned in and I felt his tongue licking my taint. It felt so good I instinctively brought my left leg up and I had my knees bent and was lying flat on my back and could feel him licking my balls and taint. He very aggressively pushed my legs and had my ass in the air and I could feel his tongue lick my ass hole. It felt so good. He spit in my asshole and I could feel him shoving his tongue in and out my ass hole. It was amazing. I started to stoke my cock, but just wanted to enjoy this. He preceded to lick and tongue fuck my ass hole for four minutes and I could feel myself about to cum. I then felt his finger go inside of me. My hole was so relaxed that it just slid in with all of the spit. He told me to push it out and I did and I could feel his tongue go deep inside. He stuck his middle finger in again and asked did it feel good and I replied yeah and wanted to feel so much more.

He asked me to lay on my stomach and I asked if he had a towel because his leather couch and the sweat and spit felt weird on my skin. He came back and put the towel on the couch and I layed on top of it and I saw he had a little bottle of KY Jelly. I said what are you doing with that and he said just go with it. He walked over to where my face was and asked did I want to feel his dick. I said let me get a couple shots first. I sat up and poured 2 shots and he took one and I took one. I poured another 2 shots and we took the other 2 and I took a deep breath and said alright let's do it. He looked down at his limp dick and looked back at me. I started sucking and licking his dick and balls and putting as much spit on it as I could. And before you know it, it was hard as a rock. He pushed me back down onto my stomach and came back over me. I could hear him stroking his cock with a bunch of KY Jelly, and I was nervous as I could hear him. He grabbed my hips and pulled my ass into the air slightly, and my knees bent a little to where my back was arched and my ass was in the air more. I could feel him spit into my ass and lick around it. Tongue going in and out of it. Followed up his middle finger and then his middle and index finger. It hurt, but the alcohol was causing me to allow the pain.

He asked me if I was ready and I could feel his dick pushing against my asshole. It started to slide in with all of the lube and I bit the top portion of the towel. Over the next three minutes he was able to get the whole thing in there, but it hurt so much. I clinched and told him to be gentle and he began to slide in and out and I moaned in pain and pleasure. He put both of his hands on my lower back and began to fuck me faster and harder. I endured the pain and I heard him say he was about to cum. Right before he came and pulled it out and sat back and came on his abs and chest. I took some deep breaths as the pain was relieved. Sat down on the couch next to him. He looked at me and said you're not done and looked down at the big glob of cum on his abs. I smiled and started to lick and suck the cum off of his abs and chests. I grabbed his semi hard dick and squeezed it and sucked the remaining cum out of the head of his dick.

I woke up the next morning with him on the other couch and I left to get home to my girlfriend because we had plans that morning. Chris and I have a couple other nights like this that I'll tell

Later on.