All Comments on 'My First Hot Wife Experience'

by Andy_FL

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writing is terrible and written as by a 13-year old. For example, there is a difference between "loosing" and "losing." Writing is riddled with errors. The story holds no interest at all. It is short, but I am unsure whether to be thankful that it was so short or just point out that author had nothing to say. A deserved 1*.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I agree with previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The title caught my attention because one of my early sexual experiences in college was being the third in a married couple's threesome. It was amazing and thrilling, and she was a tigress. Unfortunately, I got a case of gonorrhea from her, so I paid a price. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Far too many distracting errors - get an editor or proof reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife loves young mens dicks and one for me

01JETMECH01JETMECHover 1 year ago

Post more stories and be sure to edit or have someone else read it. Grammar and proper punctuation is important with this crowd.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

A young man identifies as a whorewife. Not that unbelievable today.

Andy_FLAndy_FLover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback everyone. I see a proof reader / editor in my future.

Andy_FLAndy_FLover 1 year agoAuthor

One more thing, Don't be a wussy. If you have criticism, man up and put your name on it.

JACKBETHJACKBETHover 1 year ago

Dream story! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous