My First Hot Wife Experience

Story Info
Young man has his first Hot Wife experience with older couple.
1.6k words
4.11
24.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy_FL
Andy_FL
9 Followers

My First Hot Wife Experience -- A Bull's Perspective

(This took place in 1979 long before the internet and long before the popular use of such words as "Cuckold" it was told to me by one of our older Bull friends)

I was very open minded to my sexuality from my young teens. I had experimented with everything I could, "Finding Myself," sexually so to speak. This period from about age 14-20 involved boyhood masturbation with typical girly porn, Penthouse, Playboy etc but in my mid teens I gained access to a big stash of real deal hard core printed porn. Magazines including group sex, bi sex, anal, cum shots to woman's faces, BDSM even and a huge stash of the old GreenLeaf adult novelettes and short stories. Being written fiction no subject was taboo in these books. Including incest, bestiality, all sorts of perversions to stir the imagination. I tried to even suck myself with some success and even cam into my own mouth. Dildos were not far behind and I learned the best orgasms were when my ass was being stimulated. Fortunately I was able to navigate this porn flood knowing that for the most part it was Fantasy just like Star Wars etc. It wasn't until I went to college that I realized real everyday people actually did this stuff.

Shortly after loosing my virginity to an older woman (I was 18 she was 24) two weeks away from her wedding day! She seduced me after an xmas party a friends apartment. She thought it neat I was a virgin. It was relaxed but not bad or great by any standard. After that I found partners more easily and dated a bit but nothing serious as I attended college. When I was 19 I moved into a 30s couples home renting a spare bedroom. I knew the wife as we had a few classes together. She was going back to college to better their financial situation etc. About two weeks into my stay we had a party. After everyone left I was sitting with the hubby smoking some great weed listening to David Bowie records when the wife appeared in a negligee! My jaw dropped open as I had imagined many times what she would look like naked.

"Did you talk to Andy yet?" she spoke authoritatively. She was a vision of erotic lust and beauty. 5' 1 120 lbs just a bit of chub but great sexy curves. Huge dark puffy areolas with fat nips visible. The lighting from the candles silhouetting her form

"No honey I just couldn't bring it up." replied Dan her hubby his voice trembling. Turning toward me as my eyes continued to soak up his wife Joan's luscious body he said to me...

"Andy would you be interested in joining us in our bedroom for a hot threesome?"

"I love too.." I replied in a week voice. Simultaneously images I had created from reading many hot wife stories in the past started flowing into my mind. This was a real hot sexy wife and she made her hubby invite ME to fuck her!

She bent over and offered me her arm to take and she pulled me close as we walked down the dim hall. Time was in slow motion for me as we were all high on some great pot. I can distinctly remember her perfume and the click of her high heals on the terrazzo floor.

Joan was an assertive dominant in a sensual subtle way but very feminine. Dan was submissive in a subtle way as well. He had a similar build to me being athletic but not built up. Little body hair and his face clean shaven. His brown hair was cut short for his corporate office job. Both he a Joan were shaved bare below. I had long curly blond hair down to my shoulders being a college surfing bum and my very light golden tan was about all I ever got. There was one obvious difference between Dan and I though. As Joan helped me remove my cloths I was sporting a rock hard hard-on of 7." When it sprang free both of them she gave out an audible mild gasp.

"I think we have a keeper." Joan softly said to Dan.

I had only ever viewed soft boy cocks in the gym shower or big hard cocks in porn. I had never seen another guys hard on in real life until now. I was shocked when I saw Dan's hard on was maybe 4"! I'm not kidding. It was bright pink and looked little bigger then a mans thumb. I was so relieved I measured up having always lived in doubt about my size. The whole surreal scene had me so turned on I had to take several deep breaths to stop from spontaneously cumming.

Joan laid back legs spread told me to gently explore her body and stated that my mouth and tongue were required to please her. Dan and I each took a side and started in. I was quivering in and anticipation. She was so turned on her pussy spread open and wet. I could clearly see the wetness as her aroma filled the room. Both my cock and Dan's dripped pre-cum as we ran our hands and mouths over her body.

I started at Joan's soft full breasts. Her nips were huge and very dark. Her breasts felt so soft too. I could suck the whole nipple area in and she reacted with a lust full moan telling me to suck harder. I filled my mouth with her nipple and a good portion of the surrounding breast. My finger melted into her gaping wet pussy. Dan initially had Joan suck his small cock hard and I could look up and see her take him in all the way easily.

She pushed me off her breasts and said "Eat Me...lick my pussy Andy." I kissed my way down her soft belly which drove her to convulse a bit...Just as I found her clit she bucked up insistently wanton in lust and I sucked it in. I could tell as her pussy contracted on my fingers she was having her first of many orgasms that night. When she came down from her bliss she told Dan to "get Andy ready for me." I figure he was going to get a condom but what he did next was get back behind me and encourage me to get up onto my hands and knees as I ate his hot wife. I was initially shocked when he started to fondle my balls and quickly slipped his own head under me taking my rock hard dripping 7" into his mouth! I was about to tell him to stop but it felt soooo good and Joan was encouraging him..."Take him deep Dan...make him hard so he can fuck your slutty wife." I tried real hard to not cum right away the scene was so hot. It was fortunate the he only sucked me for a minute or so then Joan motioned for me to mount her.

Time slowed as I took in the candle lit scene. A beautiful 30s wife spread wet and wonton encouraging me to slide in her eager hubby helping me do the deed. My cock was throbbing and bobbing in anticipation....I thought about a condom...she made no pretense to want one.

"Put it in me dam it!" she blurted out

I slid in balls deep in one easy thrust her pussy was not tight or loose but very wet. She let out a deep guttural moan "oooohmmm it feels sooo good Andy you're a perfect fit." I stopped and in a moment of frankness told her I needed to wait a moment to let my need to cum pass. We French kissed for several minutes as Dan sat nearby slowly jerking his tiny 4" cock tickling his balls as he stroked. "His penis doesn't fill me like I need Andy...yours does." she murmured. I turned to look at Dan thinking to myself how humiliating it must be for Dan to have his own wife make such a comment. He just nodded and continues stroking his small but very stiff cock.

Finally I started to fuck her and was happy I was able to show great stamina and resisted cumming for a long time. We fucked in every position possible but ended up back in the missionary after about 20 minutes. Joan announced she wanted me to cum for her calling "Dan use that wonderful mouth of yours to help us please." Dan came over and got behind us I was again kissing Joan when I felt his fingers gently tease my balls and his tongue in my ass hole! I couldn't believe the pleasure I felt with him licking my ass hole. I fucked harder a deeper and came right away grinding and twisting in the best orgasm of my entire life as Dan's tickled my balls and never let his tongue leave my ass hole. I kept fucking Joan until my cum oozed out around my softening cock Dan moved lower and tongued the area around Joan's pussy and my cock. As Joan and I cuddled I finally slipped out and Dan quickly slurped my soft cock into his mouth, cleaned me gently and then resumed to eat his wife for several minutes. He sounded like a hungry dog slurping away down there.....Joan moaning in in a rhythmic mantra, occasionally stiffening in what appeared to be another series of orgasms.

Being only 19 I got hard again almost immediately and I ended up spending the entire night with her in their marital bed while Dan slept on the couch. Over the next 6 months they took me to several swing parties at private homes in Orlando and Daytona before they had to move away. By that time I had learned from many swing wives how to please a woman. They ranged in age from 30s through 50s.

Andy_FL
Andy_FL
9 Followers