My First Hubby, Vito

Story Info
About my husband Vito.
2.1k words
4.38
3.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vito and I grew up in the same, mostly Italian, neighborhood ( my best friend Patti was Irish and lived halfway down the block from me), in the Coney Island area of Brooklyn.

He lived one block over but we all attended the same Catholic grammar school that our parents had gone to. Vito was one year older than me so we were in different grades. We'd known each other forever and in high school we started dating.

His family was Sicilian, as was mine. We both had large extended families that were loud but loving and everyone knew everyone. So no one was surprised when we starting going steady. My friend Patti and I were very close and sometimes I was torn between them when I had to choose one over the other due to conflicting events.

Vito was not tall but he wasn't short either. He had dark curly hair and brown eyes and a killer smile. It was the kind of face you'd see on a Roman coin, noble but a bit cocky. After his face what most people noticed about him were his arms. He had huge biceps and his muscled forearms rippled when his hands moved. Like me, he had an olive complexion and tanned easily. We practically lived at the beach all summer and he was the one who taught me to surf after I pestered him so many times he finally agreed. He was a good teacher and I was a better student and soon caught on.

Vito's father owned a small construction company and from an early age he was put to work doing physical labor like shoveling mountains of sand and carrying bricks and cinder blocks up scaffolding or going up a ladder with a bundle of shingles on each shoulder, which explains the muscles.

When we were at the beach we'd carry our surfboards on our outside arms with our inner arms around each other, both of us deeply tanned and looking so good we drew stares for both guys and girls.

I turned 18 my senior year of high school but Vito had graduated the year before and was now working construction for his father full-time so we mostly saw each other on weekends, except when Patti and I had swim meets which was often.

That put a strain on things because Patti and I had grown close and we were co-captains of the swim team so I really couldn't blow off any of our meets or practices.

Then we came up with a plan to spend the summer exploring the beaches of Long Island. When I told Vito about it he muttered under his breath, "Lesbians!" and stormed off. To be honest I couldn't blame him because I loved him and I loved Patti and I was going off to college in the fall far away from both of them.

I've written elsewhere about that so I'll pick up at the end of summer when a tragic turn of events turned my world upside down.

I'm not prepared yet to go into the details of that tragedy but suffice it to say on returning from our summer adventure I waved goodbye to Patti and the next day I contacted Vito not knowing if he'd started dating someone else or how he felt about me after a summer apart.

We agreed to meet and he pointedly did not ask me about my summer with Patti. I only had a week before leaving for college and I had a lot to do to get ready. I was thinking of this as a face to face goodbye, see you when I see you kinda thing. So it shocked the hell out of me when he said, "Let's go away together right now!"

I started to lay out my objections, packing, goodbyes, heading off to college, etc but he cut them all off with a deep kiss which was so masculine and so different from the way Patti and I kissed that it stirred up the side of me that had laid dormant for months. I heard myself saying, "When? Now? Where?"

He laughed, "Yes, now, my cousin over in Jersey said we can stay at his place while he's out of town." I just nodded and we barely talked as he headed for the Verrazano Bridge to Staten Island.

As we passed the exit for Great Kills I was reminded of a weekend Patti and I spent there exploring the beaches and swimming in the harbor past all the boats moored there. I put that out of my mind and looked at Vito's Roman profile. I had to stop thinking about Patti and turn my attention to him. I rested my hand lightly on his thigh and he covered it with his, giving mine a reassuring squeeze.

Soon we were over the Outer-bridge Crossing and into New Jersey. Other than the Jersey shore where I had cousins I was not familiar with the various towns. I think we got off in Sayreville.

Vito had been to his cousin's apt before and knew where he kept the spare key. He opened the door then scooped me up in his arms and carried me across the threshold closing the door behind him with his foot. Then he took me into the bedroom and set me on the bed. This trip was unplanned so of course I hadn't packed anything. I had just the clothes on my back and my undies which thank god were decent since I loved sexy lingerie and always wore some whether I had a date or not.

Before I could say anything he put a finger to his lips indicating I should stay silent.

He was wearing a snug tee and his muscular physique was obvious under it but it always caught my breath when he removed his shirt. I've mentioned his arms but his shoulder muscles had muscles and his pecs were toned and then there were his well-defined 6-pack abs that made me moan involuntarily.

He hadn't touched me since setting me on the bed but I was so turned on by just looking up at him that I felt my wetness soaking my panties under my jeans. My voice croaked, "Vito.....?" Just that one word combined my desire and my need and well, everything!

He stopped undressing and moved to the edge of the bed, removed my sandals then unbuttoned my snug jeans and shimmied them over my hips and down my long legs. He smiled when he saw the wet spot on my panties and rubbed a finger on it. I moaned again, a bit louder this time. He deftly moved my lacey thong to one side and eased his middle finger into my very wet pussy. That was all it took to set me off as I convulsed and spasmed on his finger, cumming hard and wanting his big cock in me. He eased his finger out then started to lick it, tasting my juiciness and torturing me as I watched and waited impatiently for him to finish undressing. Again all I could manage was a pleading, " Vito-oooooohhhhh."

As I watched and waited he undid his belt buckle, then unzipped and tugged his pants down til his cock sprang free and what a cock it was!

I'll say here it was Vito who deflowered me so I was no stranger to his cock. Before we started going steady I'd dated other guys so I did have some basis for comparison. But honestly, there WAS no comparison. Vito's cock was magnificent and became the standard by which I've compared all other cocks ever since. To date, none ever came close to his magnificence. He was a "shower not a grower" so even soft it was bigger than many cocks after they were fully erect. When his was fully erect it was a full 10" with a bulbous mushroom head and an evenly thick shaft from behind the head right down to his groin where his proportionally big balls hung below it.

Seeing it again after 2 1/2 months made me gasp. It looked bigger than ever and I couldn't believe it had ever fit inside me or would now.

As he finished removing his pants I quickly removed my wet thong and tossed it off the bed onto a chair. He moved right to the edge of the bed as my legs eagerly parted for him. He smiled as he slid the big head along my wet slit and up over my clit. I heard myself saying, "Vito I've missed your cock so much! Please put it in me and fuck me with it right now!"

No sooner had I said that than he eased the head between my lips. In the past he'd always used a condom (ex-large!) but either he forgot to bring them in his haste to spirit me to Jersey or maybe he didn't care this time. And either did I.

They say where the head will go the rest will follow and it sure did. Inch by incredible inch he fed that thick cock into my pussy pausing at times to let me adjust then pushing more into me. Every time I thought we were "there" it turned out there was still more. Until finally I winced and he stopped and with his forearms braced on either side of me he loomed lightly over me as my stretched pussy yielded and I became fully adjusted to his cock.

I had never gotten around to removing my tee but my nipples were rock hard and poking through the fabric against his chest. They've always been sensitive so when he moved against them I started shaking and bucking under him.

He started to fuck me. First maybe just an inch of in and out motion then a bit more, little by little, 2,3,4 and more inches. Deeper and fuller strokes as I wrapped my strong legs around his back and my hands felt his biceps and his shoulders, then down over his back. Neither of us spoke unless you count my loud moans and his deep grunts. I was looking up at him into his dark eyes and he was looking into my green ones. When he had laid me on the bed it was still light out and now the room was getting dark as day turned into night. I have no idea how long we fucked, hours maybe because he had incredible stamina and could hold back. I lost count of how many times I came on his cock. Double digits for sure. Finally I just needed him to cum inside me so I raked my nails along his back, "Vito, please cum inside me I need you to do that to me!"

For a second I thought maybe he didn't hear me or was half asleep but then without a word he started fucking me with full length strokes til the head almost popped out of my pussy. I was so stretched out now that he could pound his cock in and out fully. Finally he arched back and let out a loud groan. I tightened my pussy on his cock and also arched up, pushing myself into him as he released. I could feel his spurts powerfully pumping so deep inside me that it triggered another round of orgasms in my squishy cumloaded pussy. Finally he collapsed on top of me exhausted, his chest mashing my tits flat. I could hardly breath but it felt so good.

Slowly we came back to life after god knows how long. He extracted his limp but still long cock from me and I felt a gush of cum on my inner thighs, then running down onto my ass. I watched him hobble to the bathroom and heard the shower come on. I somehow got myself there too and joined him, I elbowed his abs to no effect but he did move aside so I could get some of the stream of hot water on my body. We stood there until the hot water ran out then dried each other off.

We went into the kitchen and he opened the fridge door. He took out a carton of milk and drank from it which I always thought was gross. I looked in past him and found a small yogurt to eat. There wasn't much else in there but we hadn't driven to Jersey for the cuisine.

After we finished I grabbed him by the cock and said, "I want a re-do" as I tugged him behind me back to the bedroom. And we did.